「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 22, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #75,917 of 177,750
Quote:
I hate that almost every fanart just have to be either sexualising every damned thing or moe-ified. Sod off. You pieces of **** have tons of fap fantasy already, no need to touch those that aren't it in the first place. Go die or something.

A lot of them feature cool action shots with actual cool pics though

May 22, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #75,918 of 177,750
And accentuated oppai. Still crap.
-----------------
Honest question time.

So I see how some watchers of oreimo are hoping that Kyosuke (or whatever his name is) choose a girl that's not Kirino. Regarding that, are there any harem anime/manga that finalise what the MC chose as his final girl not being the first introduced love interest? If that doesn't happen clearly, has there been any time that it is shown subtly what the producers think the MC should go for?

The one "harem" that I can think of is Toradora, and that had Ryu coupled with Taiga (don't act butthurt and surprised if you haven't seen it, since SPOILER, this is inevitable) despite having some time to develop with the other two "choices".

May 22, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #75,919 of 177,750
Quote:
Then the XBox controller is still superior to Dualshock 4 then, size wise.

I guess. My hands are small enough to use both fine. I'm just more used to Dualshock.
Quote:
Speaking of bluetooth, Dolphin, and Wii remotes, can Dolphin interface with a Wii remote and nunchuck? It would be pretty dang awesome to play Skyward Sword on my Retina Display MacBook instead of the 10+ year-old TV my Wii is connected to. >.>

I believe it can.

Edit: Yup.

http://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/configuring-controllers/#Real_Wiimote

Extension Allows you to add an emulated nunchuk, guitar, or other wiimote peripheral. Select the extension you want to emulate in the dropdown, and press configure to open a window with slots just like the emulated wiimote window. Select buttons and axes as you wish, and press OK to save.

May 22, 2013 at 6:59 PM Post #75,920 of 177,750
Quote:
And accentuated oppai. Still crap.
Honest question time.

So I see how some watchers of oreimo are hoping that Kyosuke (or whatever his name is) choose a girl that's not Kirino. Regarding that, are there any harem anime/manga that finalise what the MC chose as his final girl not being the first introduced love interest? If that doesn't happen clearly, has there been any time that it is shown subtly what the producers think the MC should go for?

The one "harem" that I can think of is Toradora, and that had Ryu coupled with Taiga (don't act butthurt and surprised if you haven't seen it, since SPOILER, this is inevitable) despite having some time to develop with the other two "choices".

A lot.

Half go with the first heroine. The second half go with a good ole switchero and change it on you.

Shuffle!? (the !? is there on purpose, its actually part of the name)
Kimikiss
Akane iro ni somaru saka
are some notable examples

May 22, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #75,921 of 177,750
Quote:
A lot of them feature cool action shots with actual cool pics though

And most of them are pretty well made, I have to say.
But yeah, cameltoes everywhere... *cough*

May 22, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #75,922 of 177,750
Quote:
And most of them are pretty well made, I have to say.
But yeah, cameltoes everywhere... *cough*

Time to give the album another look-y 
biggrin.gif

--
And Jgray gets pissed as we are the premier reason for why fanart is such a way.

May 22, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #75,923 of 177,750
A lot.

Half go with the first heroine. The second half go with a good ole switchero and change it on you.

Shuffle!? (the !? is there on purpose, its actually part of the name)
Kimikiss
Akane iro ni somaru saka
are some notable examples

The switcheroo is kind of hard to fathom in my mind, since if the mangaka/creator really like this other girl that he wanted to pair the MC with, why not just make her the first love interest? Maybe I'm not giving harem genre the credit it deserves (pfft), at least in terms of introducing characters.

May 22, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #75,924 of 177,750
(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ʎpoʃǝW ǝuqıu∩

Why did nobody tell me that Unique Melody has an UK office?!
Oh deary me, I had the money for a pair of Miracles, but instead went for the SM64 because I thought I would have to pay fuggin VAT/taxes etc. :frowning2:

May 22, 2013 at 7:30 PM Post #75,925 of 177,750
Quote:
The switcheroo is kind of hard to fathom in my mind, since if the mangaka/creator really like this other girl that he wanted to pair the MC with, why not just make her the first love interest? Maybe I'm not giving harem genre the credit it deserves (pfft), at least in terms of introducing characters.

Because they never finsihed the story when they were writting it.

This happened with Ichigo 100%. The mangaka just dropped in the stereotypicall female lead and went with it. As she/he was writing it, she got brainstorms and changed it.

Same with this stuff. They may have wanted to surprise people, or they weren't fully done when it was airing
Quote:
(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ʎpoʃǝW ǝuqıu∩

Why did nobody tell me that Unique Melody has an UK office?!
Oh deary me, I had the money for a pair of Miracles, but instead went for the SM64 because I thought I would have to pay fuggin VAT/taxes etc. :frowning2:

Not invited?

I thought you were in Germany?

May 22, 2013 at 7:37 PM Post #75,926 of 177,750

Also fanboyism is stupid.

amen kalbi :>

Haha. I like to try to take a neutral stance, which is quite hard. Most of the time people are bashing here and there and you can easily get caught up in it. I like to be informative and not bias. I enjoy playing on my powerful PC but also enjoy playing on consoles.

There was alot of confusion going on during the xbox conference. But they cleared it up a bit saying that you can play your game that you purchased on any console as long as you are logged into your account. But the part about multiple family accounts on a single console is still confusing on whether you have to pay a fee or not. Also to play "used" games, you must pay the fee which is the MSRP. Then the CEO of Gamestop spoke out in an article saying that Microsoft and Sony want to keep Gamestop alive so you can still trade and sell your games. But how buying used games works is still a mystery due to the fact that you have to pay a fee. So just how much will Gamestop sell these used games?

It's funny that MS only did half a reveal. The other half will be at E3. Yesterday's conference was like revealing itself to be a HTPC since they were targeting towards a family theater which pissed off the gamer audiences. I mean most of the people that were tuning in were most likely gamers.

ye man :> to each their own. People keep bashing wii/wii-u, but they're revolutionary in their own ways. Powerful graphics aren't everything. Tbh, I was very impressed with twilight princess. 
Looks like they're digitizing everything, so I don't see the point in a hard copy anymore unless it's because of the memory. 

@Tom, did I welcome you? It seems like I didn't, and you just fit in perfectly while I was busy :>
If I didn't, welcome to the thread :D

May 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #75,929 of 177,750
No matter to me.

I'm dumping $900 later this year on a new computer. More if I get a scholarship

That's a stand I don't understand. It will matter to you down the line once money grabbing companies see that they can get away with that. As much as you wish that it doesn't matter, it does in a subtle way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back