「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #75,856 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
But who actually takes those seriously? :O
Yup.

Bioware takes it's artistic integrity seriously. Not sure if they apply their artistic license with the same rigour. 
rolleyes.gif

Holy crap, that's news to me...
Hang on a sec... The creator of Fakku works at Bioware...
Hmm, there might just be a connection there somewhere... :p

May 21, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #75,860 of 177,750
Yet another next gen console announcement I've missed. Hard to keep up with these things when you just don't care. My most anticipated game of this year is the HD remaster of Final Fantasy X so go figure. 
I dont even stay tuned. I just read compilation articles on engadget.

May 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #75,861 of 177,750
Quote:
Yet another next gen console announcement I've missed. Hard to keep up with these things when you just don't care. My most anticipated game of this year is the HD remaster of Final Fantasy X so go figure. 

Same here. 

Also someone remind me not to buy a next-gen console just for one game. I always do that -_- Such a waste of money. Damn console exclusives. 

May 21, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #75,863 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:

I dont even stay tuned. I just read compilation articles on engadget.

I stopped following Engadget for a number of reasons. The comments section is One of them; it's almost like retarddit.

May 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #75,864 of 177,750
Quote:
If I get a "next gen" console, it'll be the WiiU. Smash Bros, Zelda, and Metroid are all I need to play.

............I sound like a typical Nintendo fanboy, but it's true; exclusives on other consoles have no appeal to me except for Little Big Planet.

Same :> except I didn't like little big planet. Twilight Princess <3

May 22, 2013 at 2:42 AM Post #75,868 of 177,750
Caught up on three anime tonight: Suisei, Henneko, and Oreimo.
To be honest, is probably one of my favorite shows. I guess that kind of moe just tickles my fancy...
Episode 7 or Oreimo was good too for once!

And why the hell is it that if someone has a heart condition, they instantly die at the next convenient time? >_<
Those dance moves were SWEET though! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back