「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 19, 2013 at 7:47 PM Post #75,574 of 177,750
Quote:

confused.gif

May 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #75,580 of 177,750
God I love Miku so much right now. Just thinking about her and all the great things she has done for musicians around the world and all the good music that comes via her and vocaloids in general. Plus this song Tell Your World has been a pretty awesome part of my day so far
happy_face1.gif

May 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #75,583 of 177,750
Quote:
Yes! I learned how to play Dango Daikazoku on the piano after finally getting the sheet music for it. And I also found sheet music for Vanilla Salt. I am ecstatic right now.

^Only song that I still remember on piano

Hahahahahaha, this was hilarious.

Ah, the plight of Azns trying to sapeek Inglissh. 

May 19, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #75,584 of 177,750
Quote:
God I love Miku so much right now. Just thinking about her and all the great things she has done for musicians around the world and all the good music that comes via her and vocaloids in general. Plus this song Tell Your World has been a pretty awesome part of my day so far
happy_face1.gif

:> seeing bdawk more active is awesome. 

May 19, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #75,585 of 177,750
@Mechy LOL I HAD that album but I don't think I ever actually loaded it up and listened to it <_____________________<......it's just been sitting there.

Lol! I prefer the re;package album from mr livetune to tell your world, but that's just me...

Sunken treasures games. Check out their site. I'll probably be going there next weekend.

Please take me with you~
(I never would of guessed there was an anime store in Tri-Town O.o)

Well it's mainly a game store, but it has anime figures and Merch and such :eek:

Yes! I learned how to play Dango Daikazoku on the piano after finally getting the sheet music for it. And I also found sheet music for Vanilla Salt. I am ecstatic right now.

Ooh, let me record it and post it online!

Hahahahahaha, this was hilarious.
Warning, strong language.

McDonald's? 麥當勞 (mai4 dong1 lao2)
Seattle? 西雅圖 (xi ya3 tu2)
Washington? 华盛顿 (hua2 shang4 dun4)

LOL!

God I love Miku so much right now. Just thinking about her and all the great things she has done for musicians around the world and all the good music that comes via her and vocaloids in general. Plus this song Tell Your World has been a pretty awesome part of my day so far :happy_face1:

Haha, check out some other livetune stuff while you're at it :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back