「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 17, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #75,301 of 177,750
Quote:
IIRC I posted a link to his account like 2-3 minutes earlier. Don't take credit, bro.

Wait, what did I do again? Sorry, I don't remember what I posted. And your quote cut off the text too.

May 17, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #75,303 of 177,750
Quote:
Wait so

Saten and Uihara are clones of Misaka?

and #2
is this all revealed in ep6 of the series or in the LN?

Yep. 

And I'd rather not say 
size]

May 17, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #75,305 of 177,750
Lol
How do you like your HE-500?
[rule]Skipped school and slept in today. Went to work and saw one of my teacher just as I was leaving early, since there wasn't anything for me to work on... 
rolleyes.gif

I guess that's one time when screwing off would have been better than not...
Now time to mod some xboxes and make some money! 
tongue.gif

Love dem, I'm pretty content with what I have now. Slowly realizing I'm not full blown into hifi, so I don't have the urge to get to summit-fi. Just looking for new music to enjoy now :D 

Been watching a lot more anime lately too, slowly getting back into that as well 
wink.gif

Ah nice. The HE-500 should sound pretty round with a Schiit Lyr amp. I'm personally not into the Schoit stuff. XD

May 17, 2013 at 10:42 PM Post #75,306 of 177,750
When I first got into this hobby it was looking for an amp for my DT880s (which was basically between the Little Dot MKIII or a Valhalla) and I was able to snag a used Valhalla off the forums. 

That eventually led me to the BiFrost and eventually the Lyr (just so they can match -_-) 

Looking back on it, I should have just gotten an all in one unit and called it quits :/ 

May 17, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #75,311 of 177,750
Quote:

All the K-ON! girls, Hyouka girls and the girls in Tamako Market are sisters too!

Same faces!!!

ಠ_ಠ​
I got trolled ...so fricking hard

But seroiusly, that pic literally had copy and pasted faces 
(/゚Д゚)/​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back