「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM Post #74,223 of 177,744
Quote:
Yes it does?
The entire manga uses the book as a theme. That's why I bought it. It was €5 shipped in any case.

Oh aku no hana is based on this? cool.

Quote:

I can totally imagine myself asking a girl out like that.

LOL

May 9, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #74,224 of 177,744
Well, assuming the anime follows the manga then no.

I thought the anime was funnier?

I've ordered Les Fleurs des Mals. :D

I was thinking of getting it in French, but then I quickly decided not to, since my French is not really good enough to appreciate poetry. An English translation it is.

Yes!! Engrish!

Any good romance type of ecchi with a splash of humour in it? Manga ofc, no lolis please.
Check my sig

Hetakoi
!!!??

May 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM Post #74,225 of 177,744
Quote:
lol, I've been on HF since before 2005. Pretty sure I've posted in ye olde anime threads of yore haha

I don't recognize many faces around here from back then. Saw Kirosia in a thread the other day, GSFerrari posted up a FS awhile back (he actually sold me his SA5K back in 2005) and... that's about it haha

Hello there! :)

Impossible to keep up with the pace at which things are going on around here. Plus, in India I don't really have access to any of the essential hardware. I just dropped away until the time came to sell a pair of headphones I just wasn't using (K1000).

Cashed in...getting out again before some new strain of the upgraditis virus takes hold. 

This is a baaaad baaaad place to be when you have a mortgage to pay :p

May 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #74,226 of 177,744
Just want to drop this in.

Happy viewing! It's also on my deviantART.

May 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #74,227 of 177,744
http://kotori.fostex.jp/201/set/U4YCEy/preview

Got me interested... Same sound as CAL! and D1001 but colours!

May 9, 2013 at 10:36 AM Post #74,228 of 177,744
Hello there! :)

Impossible to keep up with the pace at which things are going on around here. Plus, in India I don't really have access to any of the essential hardware. I just dropped away until the time came to sell a pair of headphones I just wasn't using (K1000).

Cashed in...getting out again before some new strain of the upgraditis virus takes hold. 

This is a baaaad baaaad place to be when you have a mortgage to pay :p

Hi!

Welcome to our thread! Any series you like?

Looks good

May 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM Post #74,230 of 177,744
There's an X3 in the classifieds for 300USD. Not very tempting. I think part of the draw of the X3 is its price. I'm sure someone will be all over it through.
Report him. He is selling at above sale price of $200USD which is not allowed by rules to flip for profit

May 9, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #74,234 of 177,744
Originally Posted by
0o0o0o

/img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure whether those songs have a specific similar style to them or if you just don't like that girl. 
tongue.gif

I'm starting to hate all the generic rock/pop Vocaloid songs, they're all beginning to sound the same to me now, it's getting on my nerves.

Deadly, your new avatar needs more loli in it! :p

Watching some live clips from the concerts I've been to.

Dat nostalgia...

I've never been to a concert :frowning2:

There never seems to be anything interesting around, and if there is, then I sure as hell can't find a single person who has similar musical interests.

Same here. Always wanted to go, but not many classic rock or jpop bands are on tour in the US...

Re-post of the news in english in case some of you missed it:

Originally Posted on myanimelist.net

According to the insert pages of the latest June issue of NewType magazine, the second season of TV anime series "Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!' will be made. The official twitter of the anime said more information will be uploaded to the official anime website at midnight tomorrow, the day when the magazine goes officially on sale.

Source: Scan of NewType

[rule]
(CNN) -- Robotic jellyfish could be undersea spy

It's no James Bond. But then again, 007 probably couldn't patrol the ocean depths, in disguise, for hours at a time.

Meet Cyro, the robotic jellyfish.

Designed by a team of researchers at Virginia Tech's College of Engineering, the robot is 5 feet, 7 inches wide and weighs 170 pounds but is stealthy enough to one day be used as an underwater spy for the military.

LOL Why jellyfish of all things.....

Nooooooo! That means kyoani will be busy doing chu2 instead of getting to all the Other series they need to do first!

Um... live = studio + reverb + ambiance right? :D
I just wanted to see the projection really, but it was rather disappointing IRL.

Well, one day, the projections will be so good, we'll be able to peek up Miku's skirt.

Shimapan?

Shimapan.

Yes!
(*^◯^*)

Niceu!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back