「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 28, 2013 at 8:56 AM Post #72,590 of 177,745
Bored. Playing with phone.

quLWrZQg4_vhRszXn_4SBR2Yo3yz7JeExCC3DITUbGE

What CFW are you using, if it is one anyway.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-04-28/girls-and-panzer-anime-gets-2014-film-new-ova-fan-disk

Yes I've been saving this screenshot for such an occasion. Seems like anime films are becoming more popular than doing second seasons?

While a 2nd season is what I want, a film is fine too. I guess making a film is cheaper in the whole scheme of things compared to a series, and is a better "thank you, fans" since the talent can focus on more in a shorter airing period.

Apr 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM Post #72,593 of 177,745
confused_face.gif

I don't know are you?

Now what is a duhuhuhu sound effect supposed to mean?

Yeah she is. We have been over this :)

I'm getting confused now

By what?

Holy balls, Uncle Erik praised the P-H. That's.... that's something of value amongst H-F.

Yep. I nearly jumped out of the chair when i saw the post

Wonder why Uncle Erik left here?

I wonder why he didnt leave sooner.
Fun times at after meet meal.

Just wondering. Did you meet tangy and talk to him?

@accoun, owh
------------
Question to bowei and raptor (and others that play WoT): are the servers region restricted?

There are 7 servers in the world you can choose from. HOWEVER. One account per server meaning you cant bring all your tanks to play on the Russian server. You have to start over and with crap ping if u are in states. Best to stay in your regional server

Apr 28, 2013 at 10:54 AM Post #72,594 of 177,745
There are 7 servers in the world you can choose from. HOWEVER. One account per server meaning you cant bring all your tanks to play on the Russian server. You have to start over and with crap ping if u are in states. Best to stay in your regional server

Then I have to reject your suggestion to play WoT then. While I do love garupan, that's not enough to make me play just any tank game, moreso an online one.

Apr 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM Post #72,596 of 177,745
Quote:
Just wondering. Did you meet tangy and talk to him?

If ra97or has long hair, a little sheet with his name on it and was asian with a particular dislike of the Technics RPA100(which for £30, I thought was not bad), then yes, we talked for a while. Totally didn't remember the username though, sounded like razor when he said it.
frown.gif

Apr 28, 2013 at 12:18 PM Post #72,597 of 177,745
Quote:
If ra97or has long hair, a little sheet with his name on it and was asian with a particular dislike of the Technics RPA100(which for £30, I thought was not bad), then yes, we talked for a while. Totally didn't remember the username though, sounded like razor when he said it.
frown.gif

Umm THREAD MEMBERS!!

You guys didn't realize you were both AAML thread members!???!

Ra77OR was also a founding member of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back