「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #72,242 of 177,744
See you there Tangster, I will travel light.

Only have my AD1000PRM and HA5000 on me, without source or RCA cable atm.

On the other hand, bought a pair of SA5000.... God have mercy.

Apr 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #72,243 of 177,744
Quote:
Gosh darn it Atom, you've got "Mad World" stuck in my head now...as well as the rest of Tears For Fear's The Hurting album. >_<

^ dat dance at 1:51; also gotta love the subtle transition (gapless play?) to the next song on the track "Pale Shelter"

For some reason that dance reminds me of Perfume's funky dance in their "Laser Beam" music video.

Speaking of Perfume, I need to look at the translation for this song because their dance moves are just plain funky.

Bwahahaha 
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 26, 2013 at 5:44 PM Post #72,244 of 177,744
Quote:
See you there Tangster, I will travel light.

Only have my AD1000PRM and HA5000 on me, without source or RCA cable atm.

On the other hand, bought a pair of SA5000.... God have mercy.

I'm leaving my high end stuff at home. The TH900 and 232's aren't going anywhere. Still undecided about packing the asgard.

Apr 26, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #72,245 of 177,744
Quote:
kyoani's swimming anime is confirmed. Now to watch fat otakus squirm because of the "blasphemy" while eating popcorn.
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Quote:
Is it this one?

I'm....actually kind of interested in watching this. :s

Haha you're not alone. I'm interested in it too xD
Quote:
I think I am adding Hataraku Maou-sama to my watch list

Wondering whether I should go get the light novels as well, it is just as promising as Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko is

You should it's really funny, along with Henneko. They did a good job picking the VA for Henneko ^^b

New trailer: 

Apr 26, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #72,247 of 177,744
Perfume!! YES!

Valvrave feels like Gundam AGE.

A recycling of material from staff that made other successful anime.

T.M Revolution pop rocky opening like Gundam Seed? Check

Seemingly bad ass antagonist that gives a time for appearance? check

Robots that line up in a cross formation and have light flowing from it? Check

Two enemy nations and one neutral nation? Check 

etc etc

Apr 26, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #72,249 of 177,744
Dang it guys, you're making me sad I can't get on Skype... Looks like like I missed some epic I.. :frowning2:
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAnNTqIZteQ&feature=share[/VIDEO]

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Video isn't working for me...

Well I got through about 5 episodes of ryvius last night, it's definitely interesting.
Also woke up really late today to compensate for having 3 hours of sleep the night before, and saw some DT770s at the stupid organic market we went to for I...
Also watched a presentation on cyber bullying, they totally messed up the definition of trolling XD

Apr 26, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #72,250 of 177,744
Quote:
Dang it guys, you're making me sad I can't get on Skype... Looks like like I missed some epic I..
frown.gif

Well I got through about 5 episodes of ryvius last night, it's definitely interesting.
Also woke up really late today to compensate for having 3 hours of sleep the night before, and saw some DT770s at the stupid organic market we went to for I...
Also watched a presentation on cyber bullying, they totally messed up the definition of trolling XD

Nice, hope you like the show. I liked it

It seems Ra97or is playing Company of Hero's lol

Apr 26, 2013 at 7:53 PM Post #72,252 of 177,744
Dang it guys, you're making me sad I can't get on Skype... Looks like like I missed some epic I.. :frowning2:

I think I will, while the idea of the plot isn't new by any means, it is good and I haven't seen enough of these shows to know what stereotypically happens. I just hope it doesn't go the way of Lord of the flies >_>

Apr 26, 2013 at 7:53 PM Post #72,253 of 177,744

I think I will, while the idea of the plot isn't new by any means, it is good and I haven't seen enough of these shows to know what stereotypically happens. I just hope it doesn't go the way of Lord of the flies >_>

Apr 26, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #72,255 of 177,744
Quote:

A split?

Don't want to ruin it for you. But the thing is, its not ruining.

not a big thing really

it kinda goes that route. But execution and everything is different, and it only feels it. Nto really

Users who are viewing this thread

Back