「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM Post #69,077 of 177,744
Quote:
Has anyone here seen IGPX before?  Toonami's bringing it back to the lineup, which makes me ecstatic because it was one of my favorite shows back then

Yep :)
I remember it. I liked it back when I was a kid

OBan Star Racers, Code Lyoko, and some others were other favorite fake anime shows I liked.
Quote:
Clannad, because it's repellent.  |ω・)

wait you didn't like it!!??

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #69,079 of 177,744
Quote:

Thanks a bunch. 
tongue.gif

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:49 PM Post #69,082 of 177,744
Quote:
Niceu!!!
I'll build 2 then :p
Yay~

How much would wood cost?
No idea.... never serious wood work before.

Lol, heatsinks cost that much?
Yeah, HK$ 118 in HS only

Black.
TOO LATE!
JK, I only asked for a quote, it can still be changed.

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #69,083 of 177,744
Just want to say that panther crashed my skype so bad with his spam, I'll probably never be able to go on again :frowning2:

Also Canadians have no access to this "Toonami" you speak of.

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #69,084 of 177,744
Quote:
Just want to say that panther crashed my skype so bad with his spam, I'll probably never be able to go on again :frowning2:

Also Canadians have no access to this "Toonami" you speak of.

Toonami is what started most of us current day 1993-1996 kids off on anime. If you were born during those 3 years, you got the 'Toonami' treatment here in Murica if you watched CN.

Basically it played all the anime we know as classics today and got people interested. It slowly in the 2000's went to hell and lastly closed. A service called JetStream went online to show anime but it quickly died as no one cared. A few years later, and the new Toonami is back(after Toonami died, anime was shown on Adult Swim). The new Toonami doesn't show any of the shows that will probably ever become a classic. 

Apr 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #69,085 of 177,744
Quote:
Toonami is what started most of us current day 1993-1996 kids off on anime. If you were born during those 3 years, you got the 'Toonami' treatment here in Murica if you watched CN.

Basically it played all the anime we know as classics today and got people interested. It slowly in the 2000's went to hell and lastly closed. A service called JetStream went online to show anime but it quickly died as no one cared. A few years later, and the new Toonami is back(after Toonami died, anime was shown on Adult Swim). The new Toonami doesn't show any of the shows that will probably ever become a classic. 

I lived in Portland, so I know what Toonami/Adult Swim is. Just complaining that we don't get that here.

Apr 1, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #69,087 of 177,744
Quote:
I lived in Portland, so I know what Toonami/Adult Swim is. Just complaining that we don't get that here.

Psh, after I started using internet, Toonami became a thing of the past.

Apr 1, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #69,088 of 177,744
Quote:
What really!?

Canada has G4 and Teletoons (for Adult Swim and sometimes anime movies). No Toonami equivalent. YTV used to show stuff like Escaflowne (what got me hooked) but that's not the case anymore. And when I was in Japan we basically watched random stuff everyday after school, which is why I'm still stuck on '04-'06 shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back