「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 1, 2013 at 8:39 PM Post #69,067 of 177,744
Hmm, so i have access to UW's internet with my student ID, but I'm not even a student yet... >_<
Quote:
Quote:
That's a pretty big PCB!
eek.gif

Looks like a fun build though!

Well, it's a speaker amp.
Oh btw, the power can be scaled up even further by using a higher supply voltage,
Given a sufficient power transformer and the caps can withstand the voltage, it can output 2x 50W no problem.

Niceu!!!
I'll build 2 then :p
Quote:
Quote:
How much is 10 PCBs?

How much is the case you will be using?

To reduce costs, no need for engraving or silk

I don't know yet.

I might use wood for the case to reduce cost.

We can use printed labels instead.

If the low power version can be made for US$40 only because it doesn't need the HUGE heatsinks

I wonder if it will beat the b22 in performance?
rolleyes.gif

How much would wood cost?
Lol, heatsinks cost that much?
Hopefully!
Quote:
Quote:
And about that PCB, is it going to be green? Just saying.

It's green by default, but I can still change it since I haven't ordered them yet.

Black.

Quote:

biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:03 PM Post #69,071 of 177,744
^^ If I could I would destroy Python with a blunt wooden stick. Forever a Ruby nut. Much easier to get your head across OOP as it holds your hand along the way, and the syntax is cute and simple.
*inb4languagewars*

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #69,072 of 177,744
Quote:
^^ If I could I would destroy Python with a blunt wooden stick. Forever a Ruby nut. Much easier to get your head across OOP as it holds your hand along the way, and the syntax is cute and simple.
*inb4languagewars*

Fun infographic showing Ruby vs Python (and PHP).

https://www.udemy.com/blog/modern-language-wars/

Might as well learn Python first and then Ruby. I think Codecademy just began to offer it a few months ago along with API right after (I'm probably going to learn API).

Anyways, good night guys. Tennis practice tomorrow at 8:00 AM. *frowns*

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #69,073 of 177,744
Quote:
Fun infographic showing Ruby vs Python (and PHP).

https://www.udemy.com/blog/modern-language-wars/

Might as well learn Python first and then Ruby. I think Codecademy just began to offer it a few months ago along with API right after (I'm probably going to learn API).

Anyways, good night guys. Tennis practice tomorrow at 8:00 AM. *frowns*

LOL at the "Most Discussed Section"

I don't need to be a wizard and guess that it is the unofficial not really programing language HTML(and its bro's)

"My cousin works at Microsoft and will HTML hack your computer HACKER!!!! MW3 FTW!"

is what I envision.

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #69,074 of 177,744
Do you have to watch Clannad before Clannad After Story, or does the naming not mean what it sounds like?

You have to watch it. It's AS is a direct sequel, and the first few episodes of AS are actually more aligned with CLANNAD S1 than what AS is generally remembered for.

Ok cool. Time to binge on a new series. What do you guys think I should start with, Clannad or Steins Gate?

CLANNAD, cuz its awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back