then watched 5 episodes of Kanon
and now I'm downloading Gundam Seed
and I don't see myself ever finishing something with 48 eps
so...
dropping anime FTW?
yay?
redface.gif

Y you watch mainstream crap?

Ughh I'm on the 8th volume of Nozoki Ana already. What is going on.

Bowei y'd you have to post your videos? Now I've seen your face -_-

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM Post #63,394 of 177,744
And psychologic (fek mah gremmer)? any good one? not even slice of life?

Psycho?

When they cry
Monster
Mushishi
Gantz

I try to forget what Yosuga no Sora had. I try to forget all about it. Alas...

Oyasumi ~~

Depends on what kind of psychological. Twisted, demented, introspective, gambler/trickstering?
Anyways if you haven't go watch Perfect Blue. Nuff said. 

I use Gridlock!
For iOS3 
very_evil_smiley.gif

I didnt want an ordinary story.... But they also took it farther than inexpected

Surprised you didn't mention Hellsing Ultimate.  Now THAT is gore-filled beyond mostly all compare.

Hmm...  For a powered 2.0 system, is the E17 better off by itself, with the E12/E11, or would you recommend something different altogether (i..e.: O/O2, MagniModi, Maverick D1, etc.)?

For speakers? E17 is not needed. Something like hrt music streamer 2 would fit better

Audinst HUD-mx1 Hi-Fi USB Audio DAC +Worldwide Express
ir

is this the amp that you were saying? it works for ps3?

No, you need spdif

Anyone know what's missing here?

And, can someone explain how white tea turns into brown tea when going into a cup?

Quite easy to tell
Let's see:
I watched 5 episodes of Infinite Stratos
then watched 5 episodes of Kanon
and now I'm downloading Gundam Seed
and I don't see myself ever finishing something with 48 eps
so...
dropping anime FTW?
yay? :xf_eek:

Why u watch IS!? Well i watched the whole series so i cant yell at you.

- Code Geass S01 & S02 (my favorite)
- School Days (don't search it using Google, it might spoil it for you :D)
- Madoka Magica

CG isnt really psychological. Its just twists. Death note would be the more psycho one and even then, its only barely

Y you watch mainstream crap?

Ughh I'm on the 8th volume of Nozoki Ana already. What is going on.

Bowei y'd you have to post your videos? Now I've seen your face -_-

-_-

You clicked them

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #63,396 of 177,744
Psycho-Pass Ep.20
My personal thoughts on Sybil, the prophetess:

I will be against you Bowei, I'm still against Sybil and still resides on Makishima's side. I do absolutely agree, he's one of the most interesting and probably one of the best antagonists ever because of that human quality so rarely found on antagonists.

Back to Sybil: 
I once predicted, before the reveal of Sybil, that it was probably an organic made system and I was right, I just didn't predict they will use brains of asymptotically criminals. And this is where faults from the Sybil system comes from, the organic matter. 

There's no such thing as a perfect system because the system is as intelligent as the one who designed and created it. In the case of Sybil, relying on organic matter such as brains is strictly going to make faults since its using the human mind which is already faulty by design.
Who knows what's going on inside those brains, who knows if they still have consciousness inside it?

This is where Sybil is at its most interesting because its actions are "human like" only with criminal brains so it should be more "criminal like". A Police State controlled by Criminals, isn't that ironic? For me, I view Sybil as the king piece on a game of chess while enforcers and inspectors are more like pawns just like what mentioned Akane in this episode. 
[size=1em]What I cannot fathom though is the exact goal of Sybil. Is it maintaining a perfect order? But then if they want to, they could've just judged Makishima more accurately. [/size]
There's more to it actually, I see it as a sort of game, a form of libertine pleasure for Sybil.

Makishima doesn't want to destroy Sybil just to make another one that is the same only without Sybil. What Makishima wants is the people of Japan to regain their nature state even if it means to cause chaos and disorder. He might be an anarchist but he's only an anarchist under the Sybil regiment (notice that I put Sybil as a form of dictatorship).

Discuss Bowei.

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #63,397 of 177,744
Quote:
For speakers? E17 is not needed. Something like hrt music streamer 2 would fit better

I'd normally agree, but according to comparison reviews, the HRT sounds cold, which is a no-sell point for me.  What about the Modi?  Or do you recommend something else, since I'm pretty sure you're telling me a dedicated DAC would be better.

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM Post #63,398 of 177,744
Sudden urge for mahou shoujo genre anime. Recommendations ?

Tiger & Bunny was simply awesome. Have a feeling there might be a second season.

Still can't bring myself to complete Gundam 00... 

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #63,400 of 177,744
Quote:
what about matrix m-stage? your thoughts?

I have heard good things on it but sadly it has no SPDIF inputs.
If you want to have a good dac/amp combo with SPDIF inputs, it's quite hard to find a very good one for under $300. You need to raise your budget a bit. A good DAC/AMP combo with SPDIF inputs are north of $400 for a good one.
The simplest way is to buy two units separately. A DAC unit and an AMP unit like the HeadRoom Micro DAC + HeadRoom Micro AMP which brings a total of $465.

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #63,402 of 177,744
Quote:
what about matrix m-stage? your thoughts?

M-stage is an excellent amp, very neutral. I have one in my home(non university) rig. You need a DAC for it though. For a starter rig,a combined DAC and amp is nice.

The Audioengine D1 is excellent for the price with 10[size=small]Ω output [/size][size=x-small]impedance[/size], although it won't stretch to powering any 600[size=small]Ω[/size]monsters. It does have optical input.

Aside from that my experience with DACs and amps is fairly limited(because they cost a fair bit of money and don't change the sound greatly, so my curiosity is limited). I'll also recommend the Musical Fidelity V-Can II and V-Dac II since I had those for a while and they were excellent, with plenty of spare power and a fairly low 5[size=x-small]Ω output impedance. They aren't exactly cheap in the US though...[/size]

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM Post #63,403 of 177,744
Psycho-Pass Ep.20
My personal thoughts on Sybil, the prophetess:

I will be against you Bowei, I'm still against Sybil and still resides on Makishima's side. I do absolutely agree, he's one of the most interesting and probably one of the best antagonists ever because of that human quality so rarely found on antagonists.

Back to Sybil: 
I once predicted, before the reveal of Sybil, that it was probably an organic made system and I was right, I just didn't predict they will use brains of asymptotically criminals. And this is where faults from the Sybil system comes from, the organic matter. 

There's no such thing as a perfect system because the system is as intelligent as the one who designed and created it. In the case of Sybil, relying on organic matter such as brains is strictly going to make faults since its using the human mind which is already faulty by design.
Who knows what's going on inside those brains, who knows if they still have consciousness inside it?

This is where Sybil is at its most interesting because its actions are "human like" only with criminal brains so it should be more "criminal like". A Police State controlled by Criminals, isn't that ironic? For me, I view Sybil as the king piece on a game of chess while enforcers and inspectors are more like pawns just like what mentioned Akane in this episode. 
[size=1em]What I cannot fathom though is the exact goal of Sybil. Is it maintaining a perfect order? But then if they want to, they could've just judged Makishima more accurately. [/size]

There's more to it actually, I see it as a sort of game, a form of libertine pleasure for Sybil.

Makishima doesn't want to destroy Sybil just to make another one that is the same only without Sybil. What Makishima wants is the people of Japan to regain their nature state even if it means to cause chaos and disorder. He might be an anarchist but he's only an anarchist under the Sybil regiment (notice that I put Sybil as a form of dictatorship).

Discuss Bowei.

It is for all intends and purposes a form of tyranny, although not in the true sense; IMO while providing material and tangible happiness overall, the citizens are in fact chain-balled into mind tyranny, where missteps after missteps against the authority will get you reindoctrinated, and as the final straw disintegrated.

I'm with you on why Sibyl doesn't want to just kill Makishima and instead wants to take him in their council. Actually, past the "Sibyl takes criminals' brains so that they have more data on how to judge" I don't really see how Sibyl can function properly without each individual minds in their gestalt making it break down.

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #63,404 of 177,744
Quote:
M-stage is an excellent amp, very neutral. I have one in my home(non university) rig. You need a DAC for it though. For a starter rig,a combined DAC and amp is nice.

The Audioengine D1 is excellent for the price with 10[size=small]Ω output [/size][size=x-small]impedance[/size], although it won't stretch to powering any 600[size=small]Ω[/size]monsters. It does have optical input.

Aside from that my experience with DACs and amps is fairly limited(because they cost a fair bit of money and don't change the sound greatly, so my curiosity is limited). I'll also recommend the Musical Fidelity V-Can II and V-Dac II since I had those for a while and they were excellent, with plenty of spare power and a fairly low 5[size=x-small]Ω output impedance. They aren't exactly cheap in the US though...[/size]

wow, thanks, but do you guys think i really need the amp/DAC for the ps3, also what DAC work well with the matrix?

Quote:

I have heard good things on it but sadly it has no SPDIF inputs.
If you want to have a good dac/amp combo with SPDIF inputs, it's quite hard to find a very good one for under $300. You need to raise your budget a bit. A good DAC/AMP combo with SPDIF inputs are north of $400 for a good one.
The simplest way is to buy two units separately. A DAC unit and an AMP unit like the HeadRoom Micro DAC + HeadRoom Micro AMP which brings a total of $465.

thanks, checking it out, but i need to low a bit the things, also they told me m-stage does have spidf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back