「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #61,713 of 177,744
Quote:
My fine terrorist sir I cannot grasp the specific dialect of panda that you are using. Might you go through the trouble of translating everything to pandanese rather than pandacois.

A very good evening to you.
Ah but my good man anyone who partakes in the finer side of battling pocket monsters can be considered a true gentleman in every sense of the word.

When we got into that pocket monster discussion the other day, it solidified my convictions to hang around the thread.

Btdubs, I ended up getting the HAS400s, they came in the mail today

Quote:
gs1000.gif

now if you follow in the steps of musiclover, bo wei (means panda man), and I, you will become the official Panda mkIV :D

That's a serious title right thur

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #61,715 of 177,744
Quote:
LOL. Ursidae. Just got done with that test.

Nah, in fact, oyasumi my good chaps!

"The average American House Panda sleeps no less than 21 hours a day, not including the other 3 hours required for sleep and sustenance."

Quote:
Please speak to my manager regarding your questions.

*points at bowei*

Have a nice day.

Good god you allow animals to run your multinational corporation? What an insidious business model.

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #61,717 of 177,744
Quote:
When we got into that pocket monster discussion the other day, it solidified my convictions to hang around the thread.

Btdubs, I ended up getting the HAS400s, they came in the mail today

That's a serious title right thur

Alas, tis is the nature of the pocket monsters, uniting the common man against the plight of the giant yellow mice and other strange creatures from yonder.

It is so very pleasant to see common sense within these fora blossom into a most wise purchase of perhaps some of the classiest audio devices one may partake in.

Quote:
Hahaha, I'm not surprised

We await your initiation into the Supremus forums. And do make sure you forward the members your paypal account number so we can transfer funds for your complimentary Stax.

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:14 PM Post #61,718 of 177,744
Quote:
Acheron is now a regular :')

Regular in training.

200 posts in this thread before becoming a regular. Posting at least once 5 days out of the week. (not that hard actually even)
Quote:
Good sir you still have not answered my inquiries regarding your fine products. May I speak with your higher-ups in Foxconn?

You asked for me?

Quote:
gs1000.gif

now if you follow in the steps of musiclover, bo wei (means panda man), and I, you will become the official Panda mkIV :D

If he likes our genres that is, there are a few series I don't exactly agree on. Becomming a mini panda requires dedicated to the arts that overlord panda(I) like. That's why its called mini panda.

You must love:
Code Geass

and love the manga Shin Angyo Onshi
Quote:
7eps into evangelion....
It's moving along pretty slowly, nothing much happening or explained.
MC is pretty unlikable so far.
Wonders why so many people like it.
confused.gif

I hope it's like steins;gate where I'll suddenly go "OMG THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVERRRRR" half way through.

Yeah, I stopped at ep 8 last month. I watched it many times in the past.

I don't remember why I liked it.
Quote:
Please speak to my manager regarding your questions.

*points at bowei*

Have a nice day.

You called ?)

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #61,719 of 177,744
Originally Posted by TwinQY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My fine terrorist sir I cannot grasp the specific dialect of panda that you are using. Might you go through the trouble of translating everything to pandanese rather than pandacois.

Please allow me to translate;

parents being ((fejwaiofjewiofjewfgoiwafjeaiofjeiwoavmfioweamqpciag)) freaking egocentric jolly wagging amateurs implicitly or facetiously jesting even when I offered five jello's everytime we investigate or find jarring evidence where frogs go over Iceland with a few jellyfish everytime a Igloo of flaming jockstraps engulfs Iceland without officially authorising vehicular movement for Icelands older workers engaging against mighty Quebec-politician-carrying insane albino gorillas's. Same with siblings. 

May I politely correct you Violin, everytime is supposed to be 'every time'! Don't worry, it's a common mistake! (and easily forgiven, given the circumstances) 
size]

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #61,720 of 177,744
Quote:
Quote:
Nice, and congrats! :)

Speaking of college, I'm working on an honours project and I'm supposed to build a dreieckspannungs generator (triangular voltage generator). It's pretty neat actually since it produces a triangular voltage wave without giving it an input signal.

LOL how are you gonna adjust trimmers that are horizontal?

Just made one myself since I've never done this before
tongue.gif

Pretty cool.

To change the horizontal trimmers, I basically use a long screwdriver. XD
What op-amp and capacitor value are you using? My triangular wave output doesn't look nearly as clean as yours, which is what it's supposed to look like, and my frequency is in the order of MHz. o.0

The circuit I'm using is based on this diagram using LF356 op-amps:

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #61,721 of 177,744
Quote:
Alas, tis is the nature of the pocket monsters, uniting the common man against the plight of the giant yellow mice and other strange creatures from yonder.

It is so very pleasant to see common sense within these fora blossom into a most wise purchase of perhaps some of the classiest audio devices one may partake in.

We await your initiation into the Supremus forums. And do make sure you forward the members your paypal account number so we can transfer funds for your complimentary Stax.

Do I also have to throw in a kidney?

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #61,722 of 177,744
Quote:
Please allow me to translate;

parents being ((fejwaiofjewiofjewfgoiwafjeaiofjeiwoavmfioweamqpciag)) freaking egocentric jolly wagging amateurs implicitly or facetiously jesting even when I offered five jello's everytime we investigate or find jarring evidence where frogs go over Iceland with a few jellyfish everytime a Igloo of flaming jockstraps engulfs Iceland without officially authorising vehicular movement for Icelands older workers engaging against mighty Quebec-politician-carrying insane albino gorillas's. Same with siblings. 

May I politely correct you Violin, everytime is supposed to be 'every time'! Don't worry, it's a common mistake! (and easily forgiven, given the circumstances) 
size]

Stupid albine gorillas messing up the economical balance with their political anarchy.
Quote:
You called ?)

Sir I must inquire about the nature of your product and whether or not it can load a particular game in question with reasonable proficiency.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back