「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 21, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #50,926 of 177,744
Quote:
Vocaloid isn't really anime news. More of like common knowledge to me (that and my sister was pestering me about it which is basically the only reason I know some of the other Vocaloid characters besides for Miku, the Kagamines, IA, and Luka).

She looks like Pikachu ...hehe.
Quote:
@Bowei. The Cage of Eden ending is seriously terrible. Like there is so much wrong with it it hurts me just thinking about it.

Then again, the best part of the manga was the minor situations involving the animals rather than the actual plot.

Personally, I would have preferred the ending to have been the entire cast gets eaten by a T-rex. 

Lol

That makes me sad. They could have had so much going for it.

Jan 21, 2013 at 9:13 PM Post #50,929 of 177,744
Quote:
I KNEW something was different about the headphones. It took me a while. But thanks :)

Reddit:

Capitalism
[size=x-small][/size]

If only that Deluxe Hug was from my favorite 2D anime girl. I'd take 50 dollars worth.

Jan 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #50,930 of 177,744
Quote:
If only that Deluxe Hug was from my favorite 2D anime girl. I'd take 50 dollars worth.

Holy schiit yes. If it was 'real' you know. I would pay ....seriously.

Comments section of that pic:

It's very sad how true these comments have proven to be.

Jan 21, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #50,931 of 177,744
Waiting for my HD7970 to be delivered. Want to go out. Tracking isn't working. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Jan 21, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #50,932 of 177,744
I KNEW something was different about the headphones. It took me a while. But thanks :)

Reddit:

Capitalism
[size=x-small]
[/size]

Haha, no problem...
Nice!
Speaking of capitalism... A local record store owner suggested I make some more phono preamps and try selling them at his store!!!

Holy schiit yes. If it was 'real' you know. I would pay ....seriously.

Comments section of that pic:

It's very sad how true these comments have proven to be.

Wow, that's awesome!
Next comment: Someone from a foreign country (like china or India) starts selling deluxe hugs for $0.25

Jan 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM Post #50,934 of 177,744
Quote:
Waiting for my HD7970 to be delivered. Want to go out. Tracking isn't working. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I had that happen to me. My neighbors may have thought I was crazy as I kept opening the door and window blind as every car passes.
Quote:
Haha, no problem...
Nice!
Speaking of capitalism... A local record store owner suggested I make some more phono preamps and try selling them at his store!!!
Wow, that's awesome!
Next comment: Someone from a foreign country (like china or India) starts selling deluxe hugs for $0.25

Capitalism at its finest

For how much though 
wink_face.gif

Jan 21, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #50,936 of 177,744
Bowei, ready to fail the first 2 midterm tests tomorrow? I think I am.

By fail I obviously mean getting a B+ or below, unless your definition of fail is the average definition of fail meaning an F.

Jan 21, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #50,937 of 177,744
Quote:
I had that happen to me. My neighbors may have thought I was crazy as I kept opening the door and window blind as every car passes.
Capitalism at its finest

For how much though 
wink_face.gif

Well, I need to see how much PCBs will cost first. If I can etch my own or get them made cheap enough, it could work out. I also need to see how long making a case for mine will take as well... The parts alone (not including PCB) are ~$47.

Anyone feel like posting some of their favorite wallpapers?

Jan 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #50,938 of 177,744
Quote:
Well, I need to see how much PCBs will cost first. If I can etch my own or get them made cheap enough, it could work out. I also need to see how long making a case for mine will take as well... The parts alone (not including PCB) are ~$47.

Anyone feel like posting some of their favorite wallpapers?

All of the Android stock wallpapers, and I have all of them. Extracted from the Android SDK.

Also, a really nice one that I was using before.

The rest of my wallpapers reside on my laptop (which my sister uses now).

Jan 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #50,939 of 177,744
Quote:
All of the Android stock wallpapers, and I have all of them. Extracted from the Android SDK.

Also, a really nice one that I was using before.

The rest of my wallpapers reside on my laptop (which my sister uses now).

Ooh, where did you find the download links to those wallpapers?

Jan 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #50,940 of 177,744
I feel sad.. I can't tell the difference between 128 and FLAC...http://www.head-fi.org/t/646411/lossless-vs-128kbps-mp3-vs-320kbps-mp3-blind-test#

Users who are viewing this thread

Back