「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 30, 2012 at 2:02 AM Post #46,516 of 177,744
Wow, I am really rough on headphones. I broke my fourth headphone/IEM. 
1) V moda Vibe
2) V moda M80
3) V Moda M80
4) V Moda Vibrato

Ahaha. and now I'm back to the free V moda bass freqs that they gave for free. Until I get my CIEMs. Wearing IEMs to sleep was not a fun idea ^^.

Not really a V Moda centric fan even if it may seem like I am. I just like their durable products. That and the M80s were my first step into Head-Fi. 

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #46,518 of 177,744
Quote:
1) V moda Vibe
2) V moda M80
3) V Moda M80
4) V Moda Vibrato

Ahaha. and now I'm back to the free V moda bass freqs that they gave for free. Until I get my CIEMs. Wearing IEMs to sleep was not a fun idea ^^.

Not really a V Moda centric fan even if it may seem like I am. I just like their durable products. That and the M80s were my first step into Head-Fi. 

SO MANY V-MODAs
eek.gif

How does one break headphones under normal use??
Mine broke because I was testing amps on them...

Oh and here's a lesson for you:
Treat them nicely no matter how durable they may seem to be.
I managed to fry my K181 rated at 3500 mW While testing an amp on it.....
(most headphones are only rated for 200 mW)

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #46,519 of 177,744
Quote:
1) V moda Vibe
2) V moda M80
3) V Moda M80
4) V Moda Vibrato

I think sleeping with anything in your ears is a bad idea personally...

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #46,520 of 177,744
Quote:
1) V moda Vibe
2) V moda M80
3) V Moda M80
4) V Moda Vibrato

You can prove that M80's aren't indestructable

HOW DO YOU BREAK THEM!?

Do you throw them away?

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:25 AM Post #46,521 of 177,744
Quote:
Disabling nested quotes in post replies denies you the privilege to quote quotes.

Well yeah... but I rarely quote quotes anyway.
Easier to add the stuff I need than ones the stuff I don't.

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:36 AM Post #46,523 of 177,744
Quote:
yeah... even with CIEMs.
Take them off just before you sleep...
(unless you never roll around
tongue.gif
)

Especially with CIEMs!!! Having $1K items in your ears while you are unconscious and rolling about in a bed with them hooked up to a headphone amp is just asking for trouble...
Sigh, I won't ever listen to music while I sleep. Because I wouldn't want to break my expensive 'phones by sleeping with them, and my cheap ones sound like crap, so I wouldn't want to listen to them
And I can't get stereo separation from my bed for speakers :D
And I probably couldn't sleep because I'd be wanting to listen to music the whole night :)

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:36 AM Post #46,524 of 177,744
Quote:
You can prove that M80's aren't indestructable

HOW DO YOU BREAK THEM!?

Do you throw them away?

M80s are pretty weak at the jack. I've broken that part two times resulting in the loss of sound from one of the earcups. Good thing they were both fixed by V Moda.
Quote:
yeah... even with CIEMs.
Take them off just before you sleep...
(unless you never roll around
tongue.gif
)

Hehe, yea...and the thought of $1000 CIEMs >.<
I used to always sleep while listening to music knowing t hat in the morning theyll be out of my ears anyways. Music calms me enough to let me fall.

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #46,526 of 177,744
Quote:
M80s are pretty weak at the jack. I've broken that part two times resulting in the loss of sound from one of the earcups. Good thing they were both fixed by V Moda.
Hehe, yea...and the thought of $1000 CIEMs >.<
I used to always sleep while listening to music knowing t hat in the morning theyll be out of my ears anyways. Music calms me enough to let me fall.

Hmm, I tried it once about 3 years ago and didn't fall asleep for a while. That was when I was having issues with insomnia though...
I don't really have any "slow" playlists on my iPod either, so I think that might be a problem if I was to try again...

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:44 AM Post #46,527 of 177,744
Quote:
Especially with CIEMs!!! Having $1K items in your ears while you are unconscious and rolling about in a bed with them hooked up to a headphone amp is just asking for trouble...
Sigh, I won't ever listen to music while I sleep. Because I wouldn't want to break my expensive 'phones by sleeping with them, and my cheap ones sound like crap, so I wouldn't want to listen to them
And I can't get stereo separation from my bed for speakers :D
And I probably couldn't sleep because I'd be wanting to listen to music the whole night :)

Even though I do that almost everyday :p
and while I'm at it, might as well tell you I sleep with my macbook too.

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:45 AM Post #46,528 of 177,744
Quote:
Hmm, I tried it once about 3 years ago and didn't fall asleep for a while. That was when I was having issues with insomnia though...
I don't really have any "slow" playlists on my iPod either, so I think that might be a problem if I was to try again...

I always use my computer until I'm too tired to stay awake....

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:51 AM Post #46,530 of 177,744
Quote:
Hi guys I'm back! Phew, finally done moving.
biggrin.gif

Hmm, it seems that I've missed 2.5k posts lol.
Anything new? Memembers? Music? Etc

HOW COULD you only miss that many posts.

You probably lurked.

Mr. Violin and a few other passerby's

Now. Go convince Mechy just how epic and awesome Shin Angyo Onshi is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back