「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 13, 2012 at 2:33 AM Post #44,116 of 177,745
Haha, you'll become pretty scared if I do become active. My voice definitely won't be loli, maybe not so feminine, and most definitely not cutesy in anyway ~.^...  
But yea, did you get a contact when you were oogling girls? Make a friend etc? I've always wanted more friends from japan/foreign countries. 

Noope, I was too busy photographing them. 
tongue.gif

For each cosplayer, there was a makeshift 'line' where people line up and take photos of them. There's no time to chat, and besides, being a baka gaijin, I didn't know how to speak Japanese. 

I've read loads of horror stories on sankakucomplex, so I didn't attempt to contact anyone in Japan, ahahah.

Naww I won't be scared, my favourite singers don't have a loli voice, nuthin' wrong with that :D:D.

Good, I don't really like loli voices tbh. I know deadly loli does, but I just feel... Weird... After hearing loli voices...

Yeah, I get that feeling too.

Then I learnt to ignore it. 

Quote:
Thanks mate! It's good to finally post something :v hurr hurr realised that you have to quote backwards in order to make things in chronological order.... but ceeeeeeeeeeeeebs

Welcome back!, I haven't seen ya in yonks.

Dec 13, 2012 at 2:41 AM Post #44,118 of 177,745
Well that's um.... scary-ish... Ahahaha who knows :p it's more mysteries of the brains of girls hehe. Well I'm quite a bit taller than most girls know and dodgy PE classes do kinda mention that...

Thanks mate! It's good to finally post something :v hurr hurr realised that you have to quote backwards in order to make things in chronological order.... but ceeeeeeeeeeeeebs

Well yeah, there's only 1 girl taller than me or so... But overall guys are generally taller than girls.
If girls wanna find out, they can :p

Also, welcome back? I don't believe we met before you left...

I do.

was gonna ask you just before going out.

you can give it to me now if you want.

that would be good, considering I'm going to sleep in about 5 minutes...]

Noope, I was too busy photographing them. :p

For each cosplayer, there was a makeshift 'line' where people line up and take photos of them. There's no time to chat, and besides, being a baka gaijin, I didn't know how to speak Japanese. 

I've read loads of horror stories on sankakucomplex, so I didn't attempt to contact anyone in Japan, ahahah.

Naww I won't be scared, my favourite singers don't have a loli voice, nuthin' wrong with that :D:D.

Yeah, I gotthat feeling too.

Then I learnt to ignore it. 

Welcome back!, I haven't seen ya in yonks.

Are my corrections correct???
Maybe someday I will too... Who knows. Lool.
I'm suprised you haven't commented on me calling you deadly loli yet!

Also, Oyasumi~

Dec 13, 2012 at 2:54 AM Post #44,120 of 177,745
Damn timezones, I just got up. ;-/

Lol!
I'll catch you tomorrow morning right when I get up... Hopefully you will still be awake! :cool:
Oyasumi for realz now that I've PM'd borisu...

Dec 13, 2012 at 3:23 AM Post #44,121 of 177,745
@deadlylover thanks! Yeah thats what happens when you're in a selective school and there are yearlies and then first hsc assessments..... Cram to the max and yeah.... No time to do anything else :L how have you been mate?

@mechgamer seems da legit :p ahaha thanks! Yeah, i think left when you came? Not sure anymore hurr hurr....

Oh the joys of mobile again where you cant quote things and the ****ty nokia with the terrifyingly bad symbion os....

Dec 13, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #44,122 of 177,745
Are my corrections correct???
Maybe someday I will too... Who knows. Lool.
I'm suprised you haven't commented on me calling you deadly loli yet!

No, I still get that feeling. =P

Night night mechy-chan.

Quote:
@deadlylover thanks! Yeah thats what happens when you're in a selective school and there are yearlies and then first hsc assessments..... Cram to the max and yeah.... No time to do anything else :L how have you been mate?

Oooo nice nice, I went to Cabramatta High School, doesn't have the greatest reputation in the past but it was perfectly fine while I was there (2003-2008).

I've been great, I'm already planning the next trip to Japan, good luck with the HSC!

Dec 13, 2012 at 5:58 AM Post #44,124 of 177,745
Welp, finished chu2 episode 11... I can see this going 2 ways (at least)
Either
Rikka going to the grave is going to shake her out of her chuunibyou for good (not likely) or (more likely) the guy is gonna man the F up and rekindle rikka's chuunibyou. She's just not that kawaii without it...
Also, why the hell does the blond haired chick say "-des" after every sentence? It's really annoying.

Yeah basically

She sounds like an old woman ... Des....

D@MN YOU AMURICANS FOR BEING TALL AND BIG!
@Bowei
I thought most girls like taller man more. Or is anime reality is screwing up my real reality?
Oh well. I would like that to happen

In america that mentality is still there but not as extreme As Asians will exp

Lmao but that joke was taking it a bit too far..... cause D ayum that is dodgy

omg too many posts, should shut up so i guess i will.....

Welcome back lol

Haha, you'll become pretty scared if I do become active. My voice definitely won't be loli, maybe not so feminine, and most definitely not cutesy in anyway ~.^...  
But yea, did you get a contact when you were oogling girls? Make a friend etc? I've always wanted more friends from japan/foreign countries. 

I prob should be dieting (well more excercise than diet). I'm 160ish cm and weight *secret. But definitely heaving than you guys~~ sigh... my life is just too spoiled. 

Im not too too big on overly loli voices. Perfume and yanagi nagi type is fine

@mechgamer seems da legit :p ahaha thanks! Yeah, i think left when you came? Not sure anymore hurr hurr....
Oh the joys of mobile again where you cant quote things and the ****ty nokia with the terrifyingly bad symbion os....

Wow you werre gone for a while

Dec 13, 2012 at 7:02 AM Post #44,126 of 177,745
Old news but... I really want t know how does the new Schiit Modi and Magni compares to our P-H. Anybody will be getting both can do comparison?
The dac isnt needed. Borisu has it.

Kiteki prefers the akm4396 to the cs4398 though but we couldnt get it as it only allowed coaxil

As for the amp, ill wait for clieos or what not to see how it stacks with O2

Dec 13, 2012 at 7:05 AM Post #44,127 of 177,745
Quote:
The dac isnt needed. Borisu has it.
Kiteki prefers the akm4396 to the cs4398 though but we couldnt get it as it only allowed coaxil
As for the amp, ill wait for clieos or what not to see how it stacks with O2

What?? I don't have the Modi.......
Quality of the dac is very dependent on the surrounding components too!
Just because my E-MU has the akm4396 doesn't mean I have the Modi

Dec 13, 2012 at 7:17 AM Post #44,128 of 177,745
What?? I don't have the Modi.......
Quality of the dac is very dependent on the surrounding components too!

Just because my E-MU has the akm4396 doesn't mean I have the Modi
He asked about the Dac :wink:

Obviously surrounding components matter but a truth is is that as long as nothing is wrong with it, it would be very hard to dislike it as they would then sound similar

Dec 13, 2012 at 7:23 AM Post #44,129 of 177,745
Quote:
He asked about the Dac
wink.gif

Obviously surrounding components matter but a truth is is that as long as nothing is wrong with it, it would be very hard to dislike it as they would then sound similar

I'd say the same for all components including the DAC chip because humans can't tell the difference.

But since you think it makes a difference you may as well think the Op-Amps in the DAC makes a difference too.

BTW,  I'll be getting my Graham Slee Solo back tomorrow then I'll sell it.

I first got it when my friend upgraded to Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear and gave me the Solo as a gift.
Then I borrowed it to another friend.....
1.x years later (now) and he stopped being an audiophile so I'm getting it back.

Dec 13, 2012 at 8:41 AM Post #44,130 of 177,745
Can't help but to chuckle
biggrin.gif

Quote:
According to Mainichi Newspaper, Fukushima Prefectural Police has arrested a 38 year old policeman for having illegally recorded Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 2nd A's at the theaters. He allegedly recorded the movie three times this July and August at theaters in Fukushima and Sentai cities. He was caught by a staff of the theater on August 23rd when he tried set a camera on the seat. He has confessed that he recorded the movie for personal use at home.

Source: Mainichi

Comment:
Whats more damaging to this guys reputation? The fact he committed a crime, or that now everyone knows hes a near 40 year old guy watching anime about little girls?

NOOOO!!! Save function in Muv-Luv broken... (T_T)
Calling for help... guess I'll have to do something else for now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back