「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 6, 2012 at 9:01 AM Post #39,631 of 177,744
Quote:
You can do that with subtitles??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Let's hope this helps me remember the quadratic formula. It's embarassing but I forget from time to time. 

Nov 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM Post #39,634 of 177,744
Also @project-H shipping,

Is there anyway we can have borisu recognized as a ecommerce merchant and get epacket shipping?..

http://www.shippingsidekick.com/news.wml?id=450

Likewouldbetotallyawesome.

Nov 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM Post #39,642 of 177,744
LOL no I don't watch too much anime. But I knew to come here for the question, thanks!

You should definitely watch it if you're even remotely interested in anime at all, it's quite good. Long at 37 episodes, but very very good.

Nov 6, 2012 at 11:08 AM Post #39,643 of 177,744
You should definitely watch it if you're even remotely interested in anime at all, it's quite good. Long at 37 episodes, but very very good.

See, that's where I disagree.
It's not really that good at all.

Though I must agree that it's an excellent anime to recommend to people who have not watched a lot of anime yet. I wouldn't recommend it out of my own experience, but I would definitely recommend it out of the experience of others.

Nov 6, 2012 at 11:11 AM Post #39,645 of 177,744
Quote:

A wild Miku has appeared.
Random kid fled.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. KID IS LIKE MUST BE A LOLLIPOP-CHAN INSIDE RIGHT?
Quote:
See, that's where I disagree.
It's not really that good at all.
Though I must agree that it's an excellent anime to recommend to people who have not watched a lot of anime yet. I wouldn't recommend it out of my own experience, but I would definitely recommend it out of the experience of others.

Manga was better imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back