「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 3, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #39,242 of 177,744
Hospital? Because of ur grandparent?

Hai.
@bowei, you know what I mean... I used speedtest.net to test it, it's just the standardized way of telling internet speed, megabits per second.

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #39,243 of 177,744
Nov 3, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #39,245 of 177,744
Quote:

Now that Disney bought the rights to Star Wars......

We might see Star Wars in the next Kingdom Hearts?

That'll be great.

They better not be trolling with KH3 and finish it for REALZ

Quote:
Oh man, I still need to get the Ps2 working and grab a copy of KH for it...

Yes! 1 and 2 :) that would be sweet and fun

Quote:
Hai.
@bowei, you know what I mean... I used speedtest.net to test it, it's just the standardized way of telling internet speed, megabits per second.

Yeah they do, but I can sure tell you that they don't use mbps. 

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #39,246 of 177,744
What ROBOTICS NOTE...... if I didn't know enough Japanese, I would have thought the sub group was trolling me with that fuko girl...she says...THE WEIRDEST prejudice stereotyped stuff that people on online forums talk about......sadly.......all the stuff she said has at one point been mentioned in this thread itself before. They included:

Giga Awesome (as a joke)
face desk (you get it)
1 TB of pronz
What if someone finds my BL folder (replace BL with somethin)
Time to fap
What if some hot naked man(replace) appeared out of nowhere.

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:28 PM Post #39,247 of 177,744
Quote:
@Kuroda
Kuroda Tsubasa the Chronicles...travelling the world one feather at a time! 
biggrin.gif

Lol, by the way I have finally watched Papa no Iukoto! xD It was great, man.

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM Post #39,248 of 177,744
Quote:
Bump. Long time no see. xD

WELCOME BACK!
where did you go?
(don't think this thread needs bumping
biggrin.gif
)

Quote:
Thanks. Yeah, I guess I am the one who got the miracles. xD 
I am kinda lazy to take pictures of it now, but I have an old one there.

'Tis Gorgeous!

Quote:
@Kuroda
Kuroda Tsubasa the Chronicles...travelling the world one feather at a time! 
biggrin.gif

LOL

Quote:
hmm.This thread goes for ever 
popcorn.gif

Yup! (Welcome back)

Quote:
Desho!!!~

Guys come on. 
42 Mb/s or 42 Mbps

GB YES
GiB YES
Gb YES
gb NO
gB
NO
mb NO
Mb YES
MB YES
kB YES
KB NO
kiB
YES
MB = 1000 bytes
MiB = 1024 bytes

Seriously... who cares?
not that big of a difference.
I personally stick to the SI units. (as much as possible, thou in PCB design is an exception)

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #39,249 of 177,744
Quote:
What ROBOTICS NOTE...... if I didn't know enough Japanese, I would have thought the sub group was trolling me with that fuko girl...she says...THE WEIRDEST prejudice stereotyped stuff that people on online forums talk about......sadly.......all the stuff she said has at one point been mentioned in this thread itself before. They included:

Giga Awesome (as a joke)
face desk (you get it)
1 TB of pronz
What if someone finds my BL folder (replace BL with somethin)
Time to fap
What if some hot naked man(replace) appeared out of nowhere.

Yeah, she talks in net language 
biggrin.gif

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #39,250 of 177,744
Quote:
Lol, by the way I have finally watched Papa no Iukoto! xD It was great, man.

YAY!!! HINA APPROVES

What I liked about it was its focus. Most anime like papa would have went with the romance route. Where the MC would go with the FMC and the anime would go from there. Those are enjoyable to me. But like ai****eruze baby, usagi drop and now Papa, it went with the caring route where the anime or manga would follow the daily sol of the caretaker (usually of hilarious age that would be funny or interesting to the reader or watcher) and it goes from there.

I think that papa did a good job of showcasing the MC and his cute  moments of living togehter with his very kawaii family. His love itnerest was showcased and done well. Usually women of the FMC's kind (very aloof and weird, very weird that is) are hard to use as romance material, but in this case, she didn't have to be and her very weird and aloof style fitted in tremendously well with the anime. Her love of weirdness and kawaii things just pieced the anime together and also gave a female for the girls themselves to rely on. The whole cast was comedic, helpful or just plain weird

Anyway, many themes in that show weren't "original" but then agin, what are? So therefore, I will have to say that papa although not brilliant is a very enjoyable series that I still remember to this day because of its originality in this day in age of executing and how it layered and started out its plot layout.

That bird in Robotics Notes..KNOWS exactly what it wants 
L3000.gif

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM Post #39,251 of 177,744
Quote:
Yeah, she talks in net language 
biggrin.gif

Its pretty funny, her seiyuus style of a deep groggy voice is very odd and fits weirdly but also makes it VERY stand outish. The girls facial animation and aesthetics with the voice just make her pop out of the anime.
Quote:
WELCOME BACK!
where did you go?
(don't think this thread needs bumping
biggrin.gif
)

'Tis Gorgeous!

LOL

Yup! (Welcome back)

Seriously... who cares?
not that big of a difference.
I personally stick to the SI units. (as much as possible, thou in PCB design is an exception)

The difference is the difference betwen using a 100 ohm and 10 ohm resistor anywhere in an amp. That's what its like for "us".

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM Post #39,254 of 177,744
Quote:
@Bowei-kun

Yeah, that is what I liked about anime such as Papa and Usagi.

Since I haven't bee here for a while what are some of hot anime airing right now ( though during last two months (09-10) I have watched 19 anime)

Check the first page. Haiburi keeps it pretty neat. There is a chart there.

WHAT!? you haven't seen or read ai****eruze baby1? get your arse on the manga right now.
Quote:
Thank you! Well, my life was suddenly full of different events that I just didn't have to time to sit there. Still watching anime and got addicted to League of Legends. 
biggrin.gif

I do some sudden flash games and stop too.

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #39,255 of 177,744
Quote:
The difference is the difference betwen using a 100 ohm and 10 ohm resistor anywhere in an amp. That's what its like for "us".

No, your computer won't malfunction if you used the wrong units, that amp will. 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back