「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 3, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #39,228 of 177,744
My grandpa had that years ago.

Yeah, my grandpa had a 1 in 20,000 chance of living from heart attacks he had 5 years ago... So this is sorta round 2...
Did your project 2 get shipped off already bowei???
Also, if it'd be cheaper, I'd be willing to assemble the components in the case if you included the wire and stuff Boris... I've done a bunch of soldering :)
Bummer you didn't get in on the heir 4As, my friend got them at the promo, that's how I got the GR07s so cheap :)

Nov 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #39,230 of 177,744
@Kuroda
Kuroda Tsubasa the Chronicles...travelling the world one feather at a time! 
biggrin.gif

@blue asian numbers kun
It doesn't say Nujabes or what the artist was?

@Mechy
Project 2? You mean project H...and no it didn't. The case is delaying everything as we need to work with weight, size and shipping internalltally.

Nov 3, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #39,231 of 177,744
The anime thread has NO jRPG REOCOMMENDATIONS FOR ME... omg you guys are dead inside'

anyways going with

Alter Iris 1-3 and Galaxy Rouge, I might also add that ToS looks sweet on my pc! Much better than on my poor ole gamecube... and lastly I CAN'T PLAY DESIGA 3 and 4 q.Q'

Why did they have to be ps3 titles, oh well I got lot's more I'll play so I'll get over it

Nov 3, 2012 at 10:52 PM Post #39,232 of 177,744
Quote:
The anime thread has NO jRPG REOCOMMENDATIONS FOR ME... omg you guys are dead inside'

anyways going with

Alter Iris 1-3 and Galaxy Rouge, I might also add that ToS looks sweet on my pc! Much better than on my poor ole gamecube... and lastly I CAN'T PLAY DESIGA 3 and 4 q.Q'

Why did they have to be ps3 titles, oh well I got lot's more I'll play so I'll get over it

jRPG? whats that? Games? H Games?

What is nujabes?

What?

OHHH!! JRPG FOR PS2 I get it. Sorry, I don't know many

wait..

KINGDOM FRICKING HEARTS 1 AND 2...play those and be happy for a few weeks.

Nov 3, 2012 at 10:56 PM Post #39,234 of 177,744

anyways going with

Posted a few more in the jRPG thread :D
I didn't put Atelier Iris but I loved them! the second one was my favorite (maybe due to my attachment to Tales of Destiny??)
Speaking of which, Tales of Destiny 2, apparently is awesome too. Except it doesn't come in English... If you're okay with playing n Japanese I got the actual game in case you can't find them anywhere else.

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #39,235 of 177,744
Quote:
Posted a few more in the jRPG thread
biggrin.gif

I didn't put Atelier Iris but I loved them! the second one was my favorite (maybe due to my attachment to Tales of Destiny??)
Speaking of which, Tales of Destiny 2, apparently is awesome too. Except it doesn't come in English... If you're okay with playing n Japanese I got the actual game in case you can't find them anywhere else.

Post me some good ones availble in English and for PC :)

Quote:
hmm.This thread goes for ever 
popcorn.gif

popcorn.gif
 yep, welcome back! :) As well. Come site down and have a few snacks.

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:04 PM Post #39,236 of 177,744
hmm.This thread goes for ever :popcorn:

Welcome aboard!

Also, holy crap! The hospital's upload speed on my iPad is 42mbps! That's why I'm posting so rapidly!!!
Haha! Should upload all my YouTube vids now!

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #39,238 of 177,744
Quote:
Welcome aboard!
Also, holy crap! The hospital's upload speed on my iPad is 42mbps! That's why I'm posting so rapidly!!!
Haha! Should upload all my YouTube vids now!

Desho!!!~

Guys come on. 
42 Mb/s or 42 Mbps

GB YES
GiB YES
Gb YES
gb NO
gB
NO
mb NO
Mb YES
MB YES
kB YES
KB NO
kiB
YES
MB = 1000 bytes
MiB = 1024 bytes

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #39,240 of 177,744
Quote:
Posted a few more in the jRPG thread
biggrin.gif

Yar I can dig some jp jRpgs, plus I'm pretty sure there are english patches out there some where to! Sadly there is not one... there is a team that is attempting to make one but I think they all died e.e

but I'm not getting into the tales games JUST yet <.< there are WAY to many! I'm do some runs of the Good Ole Low-tech Nippon Ichi's first... then onto the BIG GUNS, I did how ever perform a succsessfull Tales of Aybss iso rip :D... but at the cost of a friend of mine >.> I found the disk like 8 days ago... he's been wanting it for 2 years and I saw him last... 6 months ago e.e so next time I see em the disc is his xD poor guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back