「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM Post #39,213 of 177,744
Quote:
My grandpa had that years ago.

I played Pokemon Collesuem with GC a year or two back! :) IT ran well but the controls were butt awful. PC does not equal gamecube controller..oh man, the controls were so complicated it was like moving a fighter jet or something.

Lawl Pc DOES equal Gamecube controller when you HAVE A COMPUTER GAME PAD... Bowei I have a game pad so I do not have that issue :D infact my game pad has just as many buttons as the PS2 controllers so I have NO issue with playing HAHAHAH, sorry it sucked for you :[

But yea ps2 works and runs 60fps, game cube works and runs 60fps AND this is the best part, I RIPPED an Iso off my Tales of Aybss [because I've had the game without the ps2 for like 2 years] and ZOMG it worked :D

so YAY, now it's time to download all those ps2 games I missed out in :[

Nov 3, 2012 at 8:54 PM Post #39,214 of 177,744
Quote:
Wait, you've done 200 organic chemistry problems? Chemistry in college looks like it kills. What major are you? Wanna add us on fb?

today, yes. meh its okay. ochem is alright since half the time i'm drawing shiit. pharmacy. i'll think about it.

also, do you know if most graphics cards cap their fps by default. too lazy to check myself. was only getting 60 fps in cs:go maxed out. :frowning2:

Nov 3, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #39,215 of 177,744
Quote:

today, yes. meh its okay. ochem is alright since half the time i'm drawing shiit. pharmacy. i'll think about it.

also, do you know if most graphics cards cap their fps by default. too lazy to check myself. was only getting 60 fps in cs:go maxed out. :frowning2:

Pharmacy? Is that the life profession you want?

You may want to check if Vsync is enabled on CS:GO that caps it at what your monitor refreshes at. AND prevents screen tearing. On most modern games, it is used to prevent screen tearing as most GPU's can't max out 60FPS on recommended settings (or else it wouldn't be "recommended" settings now would it) so we don't see that. But on games like CS:GO, as its easy to max out, the second quality of Vsync also comes to play
Quote:
Lawl Pc DOES equal Gamecube controller when you HAVE A COMPUTER GAME PAD... Bowei I have a game pad so I do not have that issue :D infact my game pad has just as many buttons as the PS2 controllers so I have NO issue with playing HAHAHAH, sorry it sucked for you :[

But yea ps2 works and runs 60fps, game cube works and runs 60fps AND this is the best part, I RIPPED an Iso off my Tales of Aybss [because I've had the game without the ps2 for like 2 years] and ZOMG it worked :D

so YAY, now it's time to download all those ps2 games I missed out in :[

I just used an iso site. No bigge. I also had a flashed Xbox so I played some old favorites that I sold as well.

Nov 3, 2012 at 9:36 PM Post #39,218 of 177,744
Quote:
@nujabes fanboy

soulostar album 3 is out

ZOMG is it on What yet :D

Also I like jrpgs what are teh ps2 jrpgs I NEED TO PLAY...

I have a few Nippon Ichi jrpgs atm :3

Nov 3, 2012 at 9:39 PM Post #39,219 of 177,744
Quote:
Bump. Long time no see. xD

Hello, are you the guy who got the miracles ~ could I see pics LOL. But anyways welcome back, I'm new here.

Quote:

Idk, why would it be on what..? He gives his music away for free so...

Nov 3, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #39,222 of 177,744
Quote:
@nujabes fanboy

soulostar album 3 is out

Where can I get it or the others to try out?
Quote:
Bump. Long time no see. xD

LOL! Kourt Kase Kuroda is what you are remembered as

I added you on fb. You didn't say yes :frowning2:
Quote:

Free? My Asian senses are tingling.
Quote:

Hello, are you the guy who got the miracles ~ could I see pics LOL. But anyways welcome back, I'm new here.

Idk, why would it be on what..? He gives his music away for free so...

How did you know that or remember? The last time he posted regularly for like 3 days was months ago?
Quote:
Thanks. Yeah, I guess I am the one who got the miracles. xD 
I am kinda lazy to take pictures of it now, but I have an old one there.

Sexy :)
Quote:
Oh? Looks like you changed your mind and got the same faceplate on both.~

He did indeed numbers kun

Nov 3, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #39,223 of 177,744

LOL! Kourt Kase Kuroda is what you are remembered as

I added you on fb. You didn't say yes :frowning2:

Lol xD I still remember that incident. Nope, I didn't get into jail yet.

Oh, really? Didn't see that? What's your FB name?

Quote:
Oh? Looks like you changed your mind and got the same faceplate on both.~

Yeap, I was told by the guy who made ear impressions for me that it's better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back