「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #38,241 of 177,744
God dammit! My ipod got confiscated....again, this time it may be permanent. My mum has promised me an itouch 5 for christmas....but that's 2 months away!

So now I'm back on my psp. Right now I'm playing god eater burst, pretty cool game.

Lol I missed 2000+ posts??!!

Oct 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM Post #38,242 of 177,744

Hello there.

So I just won an auction for the third most rare nagi CD for 1500 yen, I'm happy. I think all the young bloods overlooked it, how lucky.

Not going for the $500+ auction for 20 or so CD's a long time ago was one of the biggest mistakes in my CD collection journey. I've been on the lookout for the past 1.5 years for a few specific CD's and nada, never showed up again. 
tongue.gif

Oct 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM Post #38,243 of 177,744
Quote:

Hello there.

So I just won an auction for the third most rare nagi CD for 1500 yen, I'm happy. I think all the young bloods overlooked it, how lucky.

Not going for the $500+ auction for 20 or so CD's a long time ago was one of the biggest mistakes in my CD collection journey. I've been on the lookout for the past 1.5 years for a few specific CD's and nada, never showed up again. 
tongue.gif

Upload it for us?

Quote:
God dammit! My ipod got confiscated....again, this time it may be permanent. My mum has promised me an itouch 5 for christmas....but that's 2 months away!

So now I'm back on my psp. Right now I'm playing god eater burst, pretty cool game.

Dude..thats like nothing..haha.

WHY U NO! You !...

Quote:
IA the World album came out yesterday on MikuDB. Downloading.

pm link?

Oct 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM Post #38,244 of 177,744
Quote:

Hello there.

tongue.gif

Congrats!
Quote:
Upload it for us?

Dude..thats like nothing..haha.

WHY U NO! You !...

pm link?

Yes! Upload!

What's nothing? The number of replies?

I don't get it....

Oct 27, 2012 at 8:08 PM Post #38,245 of 177,744
Confiscated forever? Since when can they steal stuff from you, iPod is not an illegal weapon.

Oct 27, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #38,246 of 177,744
HM5 pads finally arrived today. Despite what I said earlier, I'm actually going to go ahead with the Paradox. I thought since I felt like I could probably live with the stock T50RP, my AD2000 money could be better spent. Honestly...I don't really have anything better to do with the money. Also, while music sounds pretty good on the T50RP, I can't mix with these, which is something I need, so I guess that's that. Better sound certainly won't hurt me. Should have better isolation too. 
rolleyes.gif

Oct 27, 2012 at 8:37 PM Post #38,248 of 177,744
Bleck contacts are annoying the sh@@t out of me. Anyways Got like 4.5 gb so far today on what~ staying up to 4 am to see if they have new staff picks for day 2 though I doubt they will.

Oct 27, 2012 at 8:48 PM Post #38,250 of 177,744
Quote:
Just go to their website. I don't care if you're a lazy panda, just do it.

@anime charts: I'll wait for an official one from AnimuCharts on Twitter.

ia is cute :) 
tongue.gif

The new World 5 ep must use the worst character facials. Their beginning facial animation SUCKED

IT ALSO FAILS AT ITS

supposed sense of urgentness at the beginning and again. its execution..like what the hell is happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back