「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 4, 2012 at 9:56 PM Post #28,682 of 177,744
Quote:
Persona 4 didn't end as well as I had hoped :frowning2: 

Just like Jackal, it seriously made me hate manga for awhile 

I saw 3/4 of the anime and felt like that too.....it kept repeating the same crap over again......with little to gain..it was basically a repetetive shounen...

Just finished Oda Nobuna 9
Decent episode, a bit corny and again, historically innaccurate with what was Nobuna's ambitions(or Nobunaga) while over simplying and "peacifiying" many issues and what not.

Oyasumi

Sep 5, 2012 at 12:02 AM Post #28,685 of 177,744
If any of you can afford it, getting your eyes lasered is the best thing since sliced bread! I have 20/15 vision and no issues now. My eyes will probably go down the drain in 25 years or so, but that won't matter since I don't expect to be alive by then anyway! I absolutely hated wearing contact lenses. Thank goodness I don't have to put up with someone on my face or draining the life out of my eyes.

So in GW2 news, I tried out 1H sword + torch and I have to say it's wicked sick! I like to swap between that weapon combination and 2H sword when all of my CD's are down with one set so I can keep the damage going. Plus blowing blue fire at your enemies is epic. 

How much? And how is that method is expected to work? If you get blurriness again, do you have to go surgery again?

Having a sundae...

I'LL BUY A MILLION!!!

Persona 4 didn't end as well as I had hoped :frowning2: 

Just like Jackal, it seriously made me hate manga for awhile 

Does it follow the game or does it introduce new storyline? Haven't watch it yet. Waiting for complete BD release

Sep 5, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #28,687 of 177,744
I wear contacts and you all are freaking me out. I think Unfie's 25 year comment might be about the fact that there's been no widespread study about the long-term effects/outcomes of Lasik? But I heard about this well on a decade ago so... Who knows now. 

Sep 5, 2012 at 12:40 AM Post #28,688 of 177,744
Just picked up my UERM's from the UPS Customer Center since I wasn't home to sign for it. Yes, I am enjoying them. Sorry, if it isn't like "PURE SEX" from the get go. Fit is fine.

Sep 5, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #28,689 of 177,744
Sure, that'll be 6.5 million euros, please.

*throwing my money at the monitor*
It just won't get through!

I wear contacts and you all are freaking me out. I think Unfie's 25 year comment might be about the fact that there's been no widespread study about the long-term effects/outcomes of Lasik? But I heard about this well on a decade ago so... Who knows now. 

Just scaring you JK
But I did read it a long time ago though. That contacts can block the blood vessels in the eyes

Just picked up my UERM's from the UPS Customer Center since I wasn't home to sign for it. Yes, I am enjoying them. Sorry, if it isn't like "PURE SEX" from the get go. Fit is fine.

My dream CIEMs! Impression?

Sep 5, 2012 at 12:56 AM Post #28,690 of 177,744
Quote:
Just scaring you JK
But I did read it a long time ago though. That contacts can block the blood vessels in the eyes

Yeah they do reduce the amount of oxygen the eyes get. Some bad reactions involve overgrowth of blood vessels blocking the pupil as the body tries to increase oxygen intake. These days contacts are generally pretty good in terms of breath-ability, but still recommended to have a few hours without them everyday. (Not including sleep). 

Sep 5, 2012 at 1:00 AM Post #28,691 of 177,744
Quote:

sounds like you're not that impressed.

I got this from UELabs this morning...

Hi Boris,

[Some Text]
They are under warranty so there will be no charges.

The left side needs the Hi/Low/Mid drivers replaced on the left side/Test & clean.

We can schedule these for Friday 9/7 and they will ship as well that day. We cover International shipping.

My reaction: 
eek.gif
 Dead BA drivers???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back