「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM Post #23,551 of 177,747
Quote:
Duh, just found out I'm going on vacation again... tommorow. :-/ Parents should've told me earlier - not that I want to go anyway, but who cares? ;_;
So looking for anime to quickly download.
Current list:
-Cowboy Bebop (was watching around time when my HDD crashed - gotta start again)
-Azumanga
-Hidamari Sketch (currently watching)

Also, ATM I'm ripping some of my CD's. Currently at 2/22 (Dodheimsgard - 666 International)... -_-

WOW!!! What!!?? Lucky bstrd~!!

YAY! :)

I'm not a fan of any of those anime sadly :/

I got some music yesterday so I'm gonna do some toradora watching and some perfume listneing! :)

Aug 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM Post #23,552 of 177,747
Quote:
deadhorse.gif

Please stop pretending K-ON! is about making music. Because it isn't. It might use the band/music theme every now and then but it's a flavor topping. Something needed to give the show a little bit of extra depth. 

Not really depth but it's needed to essentially give the show it's canvas. It's at it's heart, a slice of life anime and that's what it's all about. The music is just what gives the show a purpose to bring these girls together and let their relationships grow beyond that. It's like the soil you give to the plant, eventually it grows out of it and becomes a lot more.

Aug 5, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #23,553 of 177,747
Quote:
WOW!!! What!!?? Lucky bstrd~!!

YAY! :)

I'm not a fan of any of those anime sadly :/

I got some music yesterday so I'm gonna do some toradora watching and some perfume listneing! :)

Literally not a bebop fan though? What the hell?

Aug 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #23,555 of 177,747
Quote:
Great thoughts Bdawk Senpai

I think that a show like Toradora in itself is good.

Yes but ToraDora isn't a slice of life. At most it has SoL aspects but it's a RomCom/Drama. The greatest one I've seen btw 
redface.gif

Aug 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM Post #23,556 of 177,747
Quote:

Yes but ToraDora isn't a slice of life. At most it has SoL aspects but it's a RomCom/Drama. The greatest one I've seen btw 
redface.gif

It has many elements that lead you to believe it is at first...but yeah. It is a SoL themed Romcom drama that is actually well done, funny and one of the best as well.

Aug 5, 2012 at 5:02 PM Post #23,557 of 177,747
Quite strange how I used to download (actually, it wasn't me downloading it) and watch everything that's airing.
At first, I don't know why I watched anime. I don't know what I was looking for in them. But somehow... yeah, now I just watched what I deem as 'good'.

Aug 5, 2012 at 5:02 PM Post #23,558 of 177,747
Quote:
It has many elements that lead you to believe it is at first...but yeah. It is a SoL themed Romcom drama that is actually well done, funny and one of the best as well.

Naw, I never looked at it as an SoL or thought it would go there. It was a RomCom from the get go and I knew it wouldn't really go there. What I never expected was halfway through when they turned the juice up and the pace as well as the impact of the show, truly just became something great to see. God I love Tora Dora. It really is one of my favorite modern anime.

Aug 5, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #23,559 of 177,747
Quote:

Naw, I never looked at it as an SoL or thought it would go there. It was a RomCom from the get go and I knew it wouldn't really go there. What I never expected was halfway through when they turned the juice up and the pace as well as the impact of the show, truly just became something great to see. God I love Tora Dora. It really is one of my favorite modern anime.

I used to get a SoL kind of feel from it as it was day to day school but man.....
they took that shizz to the moon!

Quote:
Quite strange how I used to download (actually, it wasn't me downloading it) and watch everything that's airing.
At first, I don't know why I watched anime. I don't know what I was looking for in them. But somehow... yeah, now I just watched what I deem as 'good'.

"Welcome to head fi! Sorry about your wallet"
Welcome to head fi's anime thread, sorry about making you an introvert!

I only know download anime from animetake through nyaa in 720p or 1080p and wait for blu ray. Depending on conditions I have bought entire season packs before :/

@Everyon
Kotomi's kuma san story in Clannad WAS ACTUALLY TRUE!
http://2dteleidoscope.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/based-on-a-true-story-clannad-and-kasuga-megumi/

It may not make sense first, but read it all the way through and the last images will make sense. Basicaly in the anime, key included this thing about the teddy being sent everywhere around the world. Most people including me thought they made it up as is most stuff in anime....it wasn't. It was a true life story!

Aug 5, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #23,560 of 177,747
Quote:
I used to get a SoL kind of feel from it as it was day to day school but man.....
they took that shizz to the moon!

"Welcome to head fi! Sorry about your wallet"
Welcome to head fi's anime thread, sorry about making you an introvert!

I only know download anime from animetake through nyaa in 720p or 1080p and wait for blu ray. Depending on conditions I have bought entire season packs before :/

@Everyon
Kotomi's kuma san story in Clannad WAS ACTUALLY TRUE!
http://2dteleidoscope.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/based-on-a-true-story-clannad-and-kasuga-megumi/

It may not make sense first, but read it all the way through and the last images will make sense. Basicaly in the anime, key included this thing about the teddy being sent everywhere around the world. Most people including me thought they made it up as is most stuff in anime....it wasn't. It was a true life story!

I wonder if she had pretty feet as well <_<

Aug 5, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #23,564 of 177,747
Quote:
Oh that's what you meant lol! Feet fetish? Haha , that's all fine although I'm not too big on it haha

Yup, it's such a weird fetish but it's probably the most popular non-sexualized body part fetish in the world. So I don't feel too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back