「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 31, 2012 at 2:27 AM Post #22,816 of 177,745

One of the best IMO from the koumakan set.

Jul 31, 2012 at 2:45 AM Post #22,817 of 177,745
Quote:
He's very active with vocaloids, touhou and that eroge haha

Japan has only strengtehened my love for EDM, Electronica, pop electronic and etc etc.  Perfume ftw!

Yeaaaah!!!
Quote:

So what kind of music is this considered, in terms of genre? I'm that shallow when it comes to music genre, yes, I absolutely know just about nothing.

Also just wondering if any of you here has a PS3 :D

Jul 31, 2012 at 3:02 AM Post #22,819 of 177,745
Quote:
Yeaaaah!!!
So what kind of music is this considered, in terms of genre? I'm that shallow when it comes to music genre, yes, I absolutely know just about nothing.

Who doesn't like perfume!?

Quote:

Oo. I see what you mean. I wish my headphones were wireless as well. That would be so AWESOME. Heck, I wish all audio equipment was wireless, haha.

Judging what? I don't get it. 
confused.gif

The new Wireless Sennheisers look awesome!!

Nothing haha

Jul 31, 2012 at 3:06 AM Post #22,821 of 177,745
Quote:
So the author of the Humanity has Declined light novels supposedly also wrote the scenario for Cross Channel and at least one other well known (I think?) VN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romeo_Tanaka

Still haven't finished Cross Channel. Haven't touched it in a few months actually. But I do expect I'll be done with it by 2020. 

Is Cross Channel a good game!? I may play it haha 

Jul 31, 2012 at 3:17 AM Post #22,824 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:

I honestly don't know too. I would think it's in the huge collective of electronic music I would guess.

Jul 31, 2012 at 4:29 AM Post #22,828 of 177,745
Quote:
Is Cross Channel a good game!? I may play it haha 

You have to be REALLY patient and a VERY experienced VN player to enjoy Cross Channel. Be prepared to be extremely confused and unable to understand anything that's going on for many hours upon starting the game.

Most people I've recommended Cross Channel to never lasted up to the actual good parts of the VN that make it a masterpiece (they quit in frustration). I'm sure 0o0o0o will agree with me on this one.

Jul 31, 2012 at 5:12 AM Post #22,830 of 177,745
Quote:

You have to be REALLY patient and a VERY experienced VN player to enjoy Cross Channel. Be prepared to be extremely confused and unable to understand anything that's going on for many hours upon starting the game.

Most people I've recommended Cross Channel to never lasted up to the actual good parts of the VN that make it a masterpiece (they quit in frustration). I'm sure 0o0o0o will agree with me on this one.

Hrmmm really? My issue is less frustration and more I have few opportunities to play VNs privately and even then I'm rarely in the mood to sit down and play.

Not to mention playing VNs is the last item on a long list of hobbies for me. 

I'm a few "weeks" into the game and I assume I know whats happening with the timeline, but other questions have yet to be answered. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back