「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 27, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #22,321 of 177,750
Quote:
I'm probably not going to write one. Maybe some pictures but that is all.

I just notice SweetWater only sells 1 earpad for $10. Wth?

Edit: how will the one on Amazon from Front Row Electronics do?

... I have no idea.....

I have to study and other stuff so I'll be gone

Anime later on... >_<

and who the heck is pomf? The new group that has been scanning choco school?

Jul 27, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #22,322 of 177,750
Quote:
My heart just melted watching this...how a blind girl sees the world, Chinese animation.

The only spoken words are from the protaganist who says "gou gou" which means Doggy or dog. :3 Tis sweet!

Haha, cute.

Chinese animation is an as of yet unexplored world for me. Though I'm not sure exactly to what extent it even exists, and it seems a little bit harder to find info on.

Jul 27, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #22,323 of 177,750
Shameless self plug. I just finished drawing a... "fan art" piece of Hatsune Miku after a pretty long drawing slump. It's based loosely-ish off of AVTechNO!'s CRYONICS song, which is vocaloid but (as I later found out) ironically not sung by Miku. Other than this little tidbit, I think I liked how it turned out. Take a look~

Jul 27, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #22,324 of 177,750
Quote:
Shameless self plug. I just finished drawing a... "fan art" piece of Hatsune Miku after a pretty long drawing slump. It's based loosely-ish off of AVTechNO!'s CRYONICS song, which is vocaloid but (as I later found out) ironically not sung by Miku. Other than this little tidbit, I think I liked how it turned out. Take a look~

That reminds me of the Iron Giant movie :)

Another artists! Welcome...although some of our Miku fans will be all >.<

Quote:

How come none of your quoted posts show up!!??

Well it is cute..especially when she was all "gou gou!" haha

@Haiburi
I'm thinking of
Georgia Tech
Rensalaer Poly tech
Carnegie mellon
penn state
Virginia tech
villanova
rochester tech

for universities :) 

Jul 27, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #22,327 of 177,750
Quote:

Welcome! Very nicely done. I don't know that song, but is it sung by Yuzuki Yukari? Sometimes she sounds like Miku, but that can be said with IA and Luka too. It all depends on how they're utilized, but of course, they aren't going to sound identical. Sung by Rin.
Quote:

Really? What up with that? 
confused.gif

Same here. All of your posts are blank. It's like Head-Fi is trying to make you look like a ninja. 
tongue.gif

Edit: except for this one.

Jul 27, 2012 at 4:47 PM Post #22,331 of 177,750
http://www.headphone.com/headphones/koss-pro-dj-100.php
Graph sure does look like vocal intensive, though I don't see a need for more treble based on the graph.
Quote:

Have you tried Katawa Shoujo?

Nope!
Quote:
51 posts, yet nothing interesting.
Hmmm...
Going to Toronto today, probably.
So it was you.
I was thinking 'who the hell is this guy?'

Hm... well if it's the one with a green onsen manjuu as profile picture that's me.
Quote:
QUOTE: Nukige.... That's something I don't really care for.

This.

This too.

@jgray: not planning on modding it?

Jul 27, 2012 at 4:57 PM Post #22,333 of 177,750
Quote:

The thing that through me completely off is why he descended to her as a... ghost(?) I'm guessing. But I think for the most part after watching it again it makes sense now.

I guess you had to watch it with great caution to know who is who :) but very heart warming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back