「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 24, 2012 at 1:34 AM Post #21,541 of 177,745
Quote:

Don't worry. 0o0o0o and I have disagreed and been opposites on everything that came up so far it seems, haha.

we ARE MORE OR LESS all opposites here...minus mini panda and I ..panda

Quote:

I don't even bother giving anime a number rating. Or even documenting what shows I've watched...

I prefer amusing myself by composing long-winded critiques in my head. 

You too? but then I forget it all...half the ratings I give you guys..are literally made up on the spot from my feelings

Jul 24, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #21,542 of 177,745
Quote:

It's very easy to dislike Code Geass. If you look at it critically, ignoring your adrenaline, it really is nothing but a huge mess of plotholes and melodrama. Complete with big fighting robots (that suffer from being overpowered like GSD towards the end).

It's one of my favourites because I didn't make that list critically but with emotions alone. If I judge Geass critically...then it's really not that good.

I agree though... T_T sadly it was easy to not like it... I like the gain of power and how they did it.

Gonna take a shower

EDIT:
where'd everyone go?

Jul 24, 2012 at 2:47 AM Post #21,543 of 177,745
Thank you! Very informative indeed 
redface.gif

Np :D

Quote:

My friend was speaking about the algorithm's helping out. But yeah, overall, I really am inclined to get 330 60GB at this point. What was up with the sandforces?

Sandforce controllers had quite a few issues like BSODs in particular in it's earlier days. Intel managed to fix up most of them with their own custom firmware and pointed out the issues to sandforce but who knows... I haven't had any issues with mine at least. Sandforce fixed most issues and now issues are less common. I see less grumbling about sandforce SSDs these days...

Quote:
Hey SunBakedEmoKid, what would you recommend for an SSD in the $60-90 range? 40GB+ preferred.

I'm not too knowledgeable on this but you should check out these links. They have good recommendations. Also I'm not too sure on the prices in the US but in Aus, SSD prices dropped rather rapidly recently. :L In terms of actually real life performance, I read that there aren't really any noticeable differences the higher you go. Also, note that a higher capacity lower range drive will most of the time be faster than a lower capacity high performance drive though I doubt that'll effect you at that price point.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1179518/seans-ssd-buyers-guide-information-thread

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/ssd-benchmark-review,3237-2.html

BTW, sorry for being afk, I was at school in engineering studies when I posted and the class ended soon after. Then I had English in which we read Othello which was rather annoying...

EDIT: shifty grammar and missing words XD

Jul 24, 2012 at 2:48 AM Post #21,544 of 177,745
I read Sean's guide as well :) Very good, I used parts of his SSD setup guide. I didn't use the SSD buyers guide...as I didn't know he had one. I did some research, went with crucial M4 at first until I got reviews and benchmarks of superior speed from PLEXTOR at a lower price so I went with that. 

Jul 24, 2012 at 2:51 AM Post #21,545 of 177,745
It seems like all the public transport (and lots of trees) got Fck'd up after the hurricane, I can't go to class...... Well that was time well wasted... : (
And you guys just decided to go supersonic in the 2 hours that I was out? (98 posts)

@ bowei/imperial
(=_=) Seriously? I'd prefer STAX over the HD800 any day.!!

LOL The "Imperial" Anime Rating system!!! (haha, i'm metric)

Jul 24, 2012 at 2:53 AM Post #21,546 of 177,745
Quote:
It seems like all the public transport (and lots of trees) got Fck'd up after the hurricane, I can't go to class...... Well that was time well wasted... : (
And you guys just decided to go supersonic in the 2 hours that I was out? (98 posts)

@ bowei/imperial
(=_=) Seriously? I'd prefer STAX over the HD800 any day.!!

LOL The "Imperial" Anime Rating system!!! (haha, i'm metric)

Yep! The good ole rating system! :)

And the most worrisome part about our supersonic posting.....WAS THAT IT WAS ON TOPIC!

-----------

Our own opinions on what are good differ I guess??

@EVERyone
Starting new eroge :) Cosplay fetish academy, I played it before, but I like the cool beautfy imoutou types and the images are good IF ANY OTHER GAME IS LIKE THIS..TELL ME :)

For example
Yuuki from Cosplay Fetish Academy
Minato from Akane iro ni somaru saka

are characters I prefer !!!
biggrin.gif

EDIT:
almost 4am,...oyasumi

Jul 24, 2012 at 4:23 AM Post #21,550 of 177,745
Quote:
I skipped a sht ton of pages so what I missed of you?

Nothing much. Just the usual of talking about the importance of score distribution when it comes to rating anime and such.

Jul 24, 2012 at 4:28 AM Post #21,551 of 177,745
Quote:

Nothing much. Just the usual of talking about the importance of score distribution when it comes to rating anime and such.

LOL people putting too much into scores again. I like Scamp's score: higher number = more likey. So simple, but of course people throw a shtfit over it, as with everything.

Jul 24, 2012 at 4:30 AM Post #21,552 of 177,745
Quote:
LOL people putting too much into scores again. I like Scamp's score: higher number = more likey. So simple, but of course people throw a shtfit over it, as with everything.

Doesn't that apply to everyone's scoring system? You like the shows you give a higher number to.

I just wish more people use the numbers from 1~5 on the 10-point scale.

Jul 24, 2012 at 4:46 AM Post #21,553 of 177,745
True that basically applies to everyone's score system, but somehow some people need to justify their score by writing an essay, if not a thesis, on why they give it that.

I don't think that I will ever give anything I watched 5 and below, since I watch anything that vaguely interest me and not anything and everything under the sun. 

Jul 24, 2012 at 4:48 AM Post #21,554 of 177,745
Quote:
True that basically applies to everyone's score system, but somehow some people need to justify their score by writing an essay, if not a thesis, on why they give it that.

I don't think that I will ever give anything I watched 5 and below, since I watch anything that vaguely interest me and not anything and everything under the sun. 

I watch #terribad for several reasons, mostly the same as 5camp.

1) I can tell others what not to watch.
2) Real #terribad shows are hilarious to watch.
3) You can only truly appreciate good anime if you've seen the bad ones.

Jul 24, 2012 at 4:57 AM Post #21,555 of 177,745
Oh god... My external HDD now makes weird wounds when I try to turn it on.... That must be the sound of 絶望。。。
Now not only do I have a huge data loss but also a broken Western Digital 2TB HDD.... ZETSUBOU****A!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back