「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 24, 2012 at 11:32 PM Post #14,956 of 177,744
Quote:

If you want to talk about it, what's up!

Ahah thanks hybrid/panda for chiming in.

Mmmm, I've always wanted to watch ef, never got around to it. Luckily, I have it in 1080p...time to get watching I guess.

I've ballsed up my relationship with my imouto, whom isn't actually my imouto, but you know, I've treated her like one. Won't be able to talk to her until Sunday....that's a long time away....(we both agreed to have some time apart to reflect). I'm not sure on what to say when we finally talk, I'm feeling pretty terrible, thoughts of saying goodbye for the last time have been running through my mind non-stop.

Time for breakfast, whiskey, and some anime...that's all I really have going for me right now. 
tongue.gif

Jun 24, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #14,957 of 177,744
Quote:

Ahah thanks hybrid/panda for chiming in.

Mmmm, I've always wanted to watch ef, never got around to it. Luckily, I have it in 1080p...time to get watching I guess.

I've ballsed up my relationship with my imouto, whom isn't actually my imouto, but you know, I've treated her like one. Won't be able to talk to her until Sunday....that's a long time away....(we both agreed to have some time apart to reflect). I'm not sure on what to say when we finally talk, I'm feeling pretty terrible, thoughts of saying goodbye for the last time have been running through my mind non-stop.

Time for breakfast, whiskey, and some anime...that's all I really have going for me right now. 
tongue.gif

gs1000.gif

Now you got me interested in what's happening.....but you don't have to tell us..or can update us..or not say anything if you don't want to.. I'll just go bang my head on the wall for never being able to find out what will happen!!!! 

E.F is a nice to watching thinking series...

True Tears..depending on how you feel, may be perfect or the worst series to watch as there are some...elements that aren't direct but may be too similar.

Jun 24, 2012 at 11:44 PM Post #14,958 of 177,744
Quote:

Now you got me interested in what's happening.....but you don't have to tell us..or can update us..or not say anything if you don't want to.. I'll just go bang my head on the wall for never being able to find out what will happen!!!! 

E.F is a nice to watching thinking series...

Heh, I'll keep you guys posted.

Maybe even do a 2ch like story that you see on vgperson's bloggy thing sometimes. Gah, too much effort maybe. 
tongue.gif

Jun 25, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #14,959 of 177,744
Quote:

Heh, I'll keep you guys posted.

Maybe even do a 2ch like story that you see on vgperson's bloggy thing sometimes. Gah, too much effort maybe. 
tongue.gif

DO IT!!!....as you seem willing...is there a back story or are you holding off...you don't need to say of course .....

http://www.reddit.com/r/talesfromtechsupport/comments/trffn/it_doesnt_matter_what_it_costs_please_get_my_data/
http://www.reddit.com/r/talesfromtechsupport/comments/q15i9/wait_20_minutes_and_try_again_or_how_i_almost_got/

I found a new favorite subreddit!

Jun 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #14,960 of 177,744
Quote:
DO IT!!!....as you seem willing...is there a back story or are you holding off...you don't need to say of course .....

Heh I'll think about it, I'll see how things turn out first, but I might write a little bit on how we met.

First world problem: I can't use my Omega 2's because my hair is still wet....

Jun 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #14,961 of 177,744
Quote:

Heh I'll think about it, I'll see how things turn out first, but I might write a little bit on how we met.

First world problem: I can't use my Omega 2's because my hair is still wet....

I have the same first world problems as well!!!! ....... EARBUDS FFTW!!!...OR cheap headphones!!!

How you met.... and somehow she turned into your imouto

Is she kinda like this:frowning2:repost)

Jun 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #14,962 of 177,744
Quote:
I have the same first world problems as well!!!! ....... EARBUDS FFTW!!!...OR cheap headphones!!!

How you met.... and somehow she turned into your imouto

Is she kinda like this:frowning2:repost)

Ahahah, I think she's even more moe and adorable. It's a shame there's 6300 Kilometers between us.

Gah I'm getting teary thinking about it, it might have something to do with the ~5 equivalent standard drinks in my gin and tonic.

Jun 25, 2012 at 12:53 AM Post #14,963 of 177,744
Ahahah, I think she's even more moe and adorable. It's a shame there's 6300 Kilometers between us.

Gah I'm getting teary thinking about it, it might have something to do with the ~5 equivalent standard drinks in my gin and tonic.

You are getting me more curious on what happened and backstory.... But i wont dig..... ......

Dont drown yourself .... Well i agree to drowning yourself in a safe enviroment and with a safe amount of alcohol........ So yeah ... But dont!!!

Jun 25, 2012 at 1:07 AM Post #14,964 of 177,744
Quote:
You are getting me more curious on what happened and backstory.... But i wont dig..... ......
Dont drown yourself .... Well i agree to drowning yourself in a safe enviroment and with a safe amount of alcohol........ So yeah ... But dont!!!

Don't worry, I enjoy my alcoholic beverages very responsibly.

Mmmm, first contact, was on 11/11/10, she was asking me how to buy CD's from Japan via a Youtube message, probably from one of my uploads, sheesh, she was only 14 then....
tongue.gif

It's surprising how far we've gone since then......I'm going to pour my best whiskey and reminisce.

Jun 25, 2012 at 2:02 AM Post #14,968 of 177,744
X-post from the ODAC thread:

Just received the ODAC from JDSLabs today, initial impressions vs my old Essence STX, using my Mackies:

STX sound signature is definitely a bit warmer. 

Detail-wise I would lean towards the ODAC but its really too close to easily discern with sub-30 minutes of listening.

Biggest difference between the two is the STX sounds congested in comparison to the ODAC. I hesitate to say it's soundstage, but there is a certain effortless quality to the way the ODAC presents music. Perhaps the jitter issue with the STX rearing its head?

Edit: Further observations.

STX has more bass quantity, but often sounds bloated in comparison to the ODAC. STX treble becomes harsh at higher volumes; the ODAC much less so. 

For now I'd say ODAC>STX. But both DACs are similar enough that any heavy PC gamer/movie watcher might prefer the STX for its Dolby DSPs. (Anyone know how the ODAC deals with multi-channel content?).

Using the line-out from the STX(ASIO) with stock opamps. And my M-stage's dual inputs to compare.  

The harsh treble is important when a good 40% of my music is Vocaloid these days. 
biggrin.gif

Jun 25, 2012 at 2:48 AM Post #14,969 of 177,744
Quote:
The harsh treble is important when a good 40% of my music is Vocaloid these days. 
biggrin.gif

I need to order me one of those soon, just to see what all the fuss is about.

I am very very drunk, I love you guys, bot not as much as my imouto.

I ran over my Omega 2 cable a few times with my roller chair, thank kami-sama its flat!

deadlylover, out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back