「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 24, 2012 at 1:30 AM Post #14,866 of 177,744
Quote:
Sad but true for most!!

For others however

Anime experience=real life pickup experience

and sadly that fails most of the time.

Yep, but I am not in that anime stuff that much.

Nya.sh

ххх: come to me ^_^
yyy: depends on your present :)
ххх: first date and it "depends on my present"? о.О
ууу: if it was HDD 200 GB I would come :wink:
ххх: Well, I have a third HDD which is 200 GB =)
ххх:  but 150 are filled with anime ^_^
ууу: no problem, I'll delete it :wink:
ххх: о.О
ххх: that it is.... it is over between us... I can love such person as you anymore...

Jun 24, 2012 at 1:32 AM Post #14,867 of 177,744
Quote:
Yep, but I am not in that anime stuff that much.

Nya.sh

ххх: come to me ^_^
yyy: depends on your present :)
ххх: first date and it "depends on my present"? о.О
ууу: if it was HDD 200 GB I would come :wink:
ххх: Well, I have a third HDD which is 200 GB =)
ххх:  but 150 are filled with anime ^_^
ууу: no problem, I'll delete it :wink:
ххх: о.О
ххх: that it is.... it is over between us... I can love such person as you anymore...

what anime stuff? Loli or regular?

Although anime experience does get you called a nice guy...but you get friend zoned.

I don't get what happened in that conversation?
Quote:
New Avatar! 
From "Propane Nightmares" Artwork.

Mmmmm "Vanilla Ice cream"....

LOL

VAnilla.........

Jun 24, 2012 at 1:34 AM Post #14,868 of 177,744
Quote:

Although anime experience does get you called a nice guy...but you get friend zoned.

VAnilla.........

Just all those figures and etc.
Lol. You shall learn from The World God Only Knows.

The key point here is the girl said that she will delete all anime from that HDD. 

This just killed me.
Nya.sh:

JCDenton: Tom and Jerry is a Japanese cartoon too. Americans just stole the title. In Japanese version, Tom is 14 years year old cat with injuries from his childhood. He is a pilot of robots while Jerry is a little girl-mouse who hunts criminals for money across all galaxy. So both of them met each other, and at the end of 59 ep they destroyed Tokyo Tower.

Jun 24, 2012 at 1:37 AM Post #14,869 of 177,744
Quote:

The key point here is the girl said that she will delete all anime from that HDD. 

The world god only knows....was actually helpful a bit.

I don't do figures...too expensive!!

WHAT!!///...nuh uh!!!! nNUH UH!!!...a girlfriend that won't accept anime is not a girlfriend!!

Anyway, oyasumi miina!!!

Jun 24, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #14,870 of 177,744
Ahh just watched the last episode of Fate/Zero, it was okay, I'm a little sad to see it go.

I need to watch something moe moe to brighten up my mood, in addition to a generous splash of whiskey. Won't be in contact with a good friend for about a week, that stings. 
frown.gif

See you, space panda.

Jun 24, 2012 at 3:25 AM Post #14,872 of 177,744
Quote:
*tisk tisk tisk* Watch super bread rangers and you will see what powre is!!

Do you mean

the mechanical doll?

Quote:
Sad but true for most!!

For others however

Yes but you would do it exactly like in anime? Of course not! We need to manipulate the pick up styles to suite our own! But yes, it would most likely fail unless you are very good at picking up girls...  
Quote:

VAnilla.........

In anime-Nice guy=harem. In reality-Nice guy=FRIEND ZONE! Dammit, the hopelessness of reality has left me in despair! Zetsubou****a!
Quote:
Quote:

The world god only knows....was actually helpful a bit.

I don't do figures...too expensive!!

WHAT!!///...nuh uh!!!! nNUH UH!!!...a girlfriend that won't accept anime is not a girlfriend!!

Anyway, oyasumi miina!!!

This. However, I'd be lucky if I can even find a girl that can put up with my personality -.- I hate myself.....Ahh! Depression is so annoying, it's completely screwing up my mind!

Jun 24, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #14,875 of 177,744
I was expecting a big battle between Saber and Archer, so the finale was a bit anti-climatic for me. Otherwise can't say it was a bad finish, they tied up any loose ends, and set the stage for Fate/Stay Night well enough. (When Shirou started his monologue: sent shivers down my spine).

I wanted Rin to stab Kirei in the face with that knife so much.

Only gripe with the series is the fact that Saber got so little character development.

Jun 24, 2012 at 4:58 AM Post #14,876 of 177,744
Quote:
I was expecting a big battle between Saber and Archer, so the finale was a bit anti-climatic for me. Otherwise can't say it was a bad finish, they tied up any loose ends, and set the stage for Fate/Stay Night well enough. (When Shirou started his monologue: sent shivers down my spine).

I wanted Rin to stab Kirei in the face with that knife so much.

Only gripe with the series is the fact that Saber got so little character development.

In spoiler: +1

Kirei Speaks english LOL

Jun 24, 2012 at 6:41 AM Post #14,878 of 177,744
Yay!

New Achii Kocchi is out. I really feel like watching me some moe SoL

MINECRAFT!!!! ....sorry. Knowin you are european and nothces funny xbox 360 minecraft video made me think of it! :)

I have no idea what you mean, but I'll just go ahead and assume it's meant to be funny.

Anyway, minecraft is fun. You can make a lot of complicated contraptions with logic.
I enjoy making a simple building, but then giving it extreme security measures to detect and purge all the bad guys!

I just learned that I should never wear CIEMs to sleep....

Ears will hurt in the morning.....

I remember falling asleep with IEM's once, and my ears were fine. The battery of my iPod was empty, though.

Haha, You have Multi-screen Right?

Play 1 anime on each screen!

Naw dude. I'm not like the guy from the World God Only Knows who can play 10 galges at the same time.
I prefer concentrating on one thing, hence I also refrain from going on the internet during an episode.

I've got high frequency ringing in both ears, as well as some soft hiss in the left, and a lower frequency ringing in the right sometimes. It usually gets progressively worse throughout the day and is strongest when I'm about to go to sleep. It kind of sucks, but I notice that if I have a good attitude about it and not worry, I don't really notice it a lot of the time. I try not to listen to music too loudly still though.

That must suck.

Yup, it's never 'dead quiet' for me, ever.

That too must suck.

I don't know exactly what causes it. I'm pretty sure I've had it for as long as I can remember, but I wasn't really aware of it earlier in my life. I know it is exacerbated by my earwax problems, and possibly my neck problems too (forward head posture). My ear got completely plugged up by earwax for the first time earlier this year. After I got it cleaned out, the tinnitus got worse. Either that, or I just became more aware of what was already there. Either way, it really does depend on your attitude. The more you think and worry, the worse it will seem. If you accept it and feel content, you won't even notice it. I enjoy the music nonetheless! [size=medium]
t(-_-t)​
[/size]

High frequency ringing is usually caused by a defect in the outer hair cells of the base of the cochlea (high frequency region). Damage to the outer hair cells causes a sort of feedback loop which generates a tone at around the central frequency of the damaged region. This is then detected by the usually still working inner hair cells as a high pitched ringing.
This form of hearing damage is most easily detectable, since you can put a sensitive microphone very close to the ear drums and it will usually pick up this high pitched ringing.

So those with severe cases must have listened to beats? ROFL!
So the soft ringing in the ears us called tinnitus? News to me! I've been wondering what it is since it's so annoying. What are the causes?

There are many causes, and many different types of tinnitus. The most common causes are damage to the (outer) hair cells in the cochlea, blood circulation issues causing auditory nerves to fire incorrectly or damage to the fluids in the cochlea. The second is why you may hear ringing during exhaustion (low sugar) or colds.

Anybody else here seen Umineko? It's got enjoyable main characters from what I see but it feels like detective conan?....whatever. Gaming time and then I'll go and download the OP and ED of Accel World!!! WOOT! [size=medium]
(✌゚∀゚)☞ ​
[/size]
[size=medium]
t(-_-t)​
[/size]

I'll be on my Mac so post away

Haven't seen umineko.
By the way, umineko = sea+cat?

OMG MIRACLES... I'm jelly :3.

I thought the ringing sound was normal? Pretty much all my friends hear high pitched whining when they're in dead silence (we went psudo-caving once.) I read somewhere the sound was because of how our nervous system functions. I get noticeable tinnitus whenever I have a cold (like now) though since my ear gets slightly infected.

Just finished (the long overdue) Chihayafuru.. it was good, but a little too serious. From all the reviews I've seen, it's kind of overrated. I'd give it a 8.9/10

I wouldn't call something you gave an 8.9 overrated.

Does happening spontaneously like suddenly happen is included as tinnitus? Cause I have that. It rarely happens though
Me too. I always in awe when watching people is able to press the right keys so fast and able to do hundreds of combos. Talk about good coordination

Spontaneous ringing is technically still tinnitus, but what people usually mean is constant ringing.
I'm lucky enough to have zero ringing, and very good high frequency hearing. I always listen at relatively low volumes. Not because of paranoia, but simply because of preference.

We are getting close to page 1000.

Yes, yes! Bernkastel aka Furude Rika FTW! I shall engrave the Witch of Mirales on my Miracle, lol.

350x214px-LL-c9ce37d4_7b867e55_artwork-template.png

Awesome!
I did like Borisu's artwork more though.

If I'm going to get one I'm thinking of putting K-on stuff on there. :p

Computer games do indeed take your blood and sould [sic] >_<

Minecraft took my so long ago.
It think computers in general are excellent at taking one's soul, if you consider the time I spent sitting in front of one.

Sad but true for most!!

For others however

You should use stuff from The World God Only Knows in real life, and see what happens.

New Avatar! 

From "Propane Nightmares" Artwork.

Mmmmm "Vanilla Ice cream"....

LOL

I'll go ahead and say that I liked your old one better, but I'm assuming my criticism will just be politely ignored.

I Just Finished casing my "Chocolate Amp"!

(Really hate doing metal work....)

Awesome.

I actually liked doing metal work. Then again, I had large aluminium sheets and a good drill press, so it was very easy for me.

Jun 24, 2012 at 7:14 AM Post #14,880 of 177,744
1. German suplex!

2. Saki. For some odd reason this show is incredibly popular on the Japanese tumblrs, while it's kinda on the background in English speaking anime communities as far as I know

5. Old, but still well-made

6. O.o
I've been seeing this figurine a lot on tumblr the past few days. Especially in combination with Merkel for some odd reason.

7. O.o

10. Nice photography

Users who are viewing this thread

Back