「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 24, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #14,836 of 177,744
Quote:
Me too. I always in awe when watching people is able to press the right keys so fast and able to do hundreds of combos. Talk about good coordination

Me three! Every time I go to the arcade I see the same people playing on the same rhythm games, I can pretty much do the same at tekken but I suck at using joy stick since I'm used to the d-pad on psp, and because I suck at using joy sticks, I often get owned by noobs........who I can easily grind to dust on psp. Ahhh, I need a ps3, now!!!

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:36 AM Post #14,837 of 177,744
Quote:
Me three! Every time I go to the arcade I see the same people playing on the same rhythm games, I can pretty much do the same at tekken but I suck at using joy stick since I'm used to the d-pad on psp, and because I suck at using joy sticks, I often get owned by noobs........who I can easily grind to dust on psp. Ahhh, I need a ps3, now!!!

I sucked at Dance Dance Revolution, I couldn't play "Through the fire and the flames" on guitar hero on extreme, and I sucked at that dance game that koreans like to play.....forever a failure.

Eww......why get a PS3 now of all times?

.... I want to say one thing. I make the stance that consoles are stagnating the industry of gaming...usually I can let it go for the week and go about my day and not try to be so pissy and have a bravado on it....but reallly..playing Ghost Recon right now wants me to go and smash Xbox 360's and PS3's for being ........ *insert innapropriate words* and *innapropriate* up the fricking future of gaming right now...stagnating is what I mean...but I need to rant.

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:36 AM Post #14,838 of 177,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just found this on my HDD. Have no idea where or when I found it:

You sir, have really strange tastes!
(coming from a guy who can't stand pre-Y2K Artwork and Cyberpunk themes...)

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #14,839 of 177,744
Quote:
Did you see an audiologist?
(what did he/she say?)

Yes. I took a hearing test and he told me my hearing itself is perfect, so it's not caused by hearing loss/damage. They didn't give me all that much advice on what to do about tinnitus specifically. There isn't really some medicine you can just take to make it go away or anything like that. I find that having a positive attitude basically enables me to ignore it for the most part.

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:39 AM Post #14,840 of 177,744
Quote:

90% of the best anime date prior to 2000 
biggrin.gif

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:40 AM Post #14,841 of 177,744
Quote:
I sucked at Dance Dance Revolution, I couldn't play "Through the fire and the flames" on guitar hero on extreme, and I sucked at that dance game that koreans like to play.....forever a failure.

I used to be really good at DDR and Guitar Hero, haha.

Quote:

Looks like a pretty good list to me. :) I'm gonna save this.

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #14,843 of 177,744
Quote:

biggrin.gif

*high 5* I haven't seen about 70% of the anime on your list but I also really liked:
Big o
Claymore
Legend of the Galactic Hereo's
Place Promised
5cm per second.

Quote:

Yes. I took a hearing test and he told me my hearing itself is perfect, so it's not caused by hearing loss/damage. They didn't give me all that much advice on what to do about tinnitus specifically. There isn't really some medicine you can just take to make it go away or anything like that. I find that having a positive attitude basically enables me to ignore it for the most part.

Turn that frown!!! upside down!!

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:42 AM Post #14,844 of 177,744
Quote:
WE NEED MORE RHYTHM GAME PLAYERS HERE!!!
I only use touch sensitive HIDs
IE: touchscreen, macbook keyboard (close enough) and trackpad.

Griff was one and another I think...but really, I'm only decent at guitar hero.

if you count touchscreens....then I can play any game!!! >_<

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:43 AM Post #14,845 of 177,744
Quote:
Quote:

biggrin.gif

I want to bang my head on the wall after seeing the art.

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:55 AM Post #14,849 of 177,744
Quote:

You sir, are insane.

Kamille promotes pre-2000 anime.

hahah!! Gundam right!?

Quote:

I want to bang my head on the wall after seeing the art.

I am the same! But Bdawk SEnpai has opened my eyes slightly (no asian pun intended) with LOGH

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:56 AM Post #14,850 of 177,744
We are getting close to page 1000.

Yes, yes! Bernkastel aka Furude Rika FTW! I shall engrave the Witch of Mirales on my Miracle, lol.

I never was a fan of beat games. Only played Audition for a while, but got bored fast. Sigh, although I have already stopped playing computer games for one year my friend has invited to play one online game. Blood and Soul. Blood and Soul, take my soul, lol. And blood.

I remember there was a picture like that on Nya.sh too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back