「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 14, 2022 at 11:29 AM Post #177,496 of 177,745
I watched ep01 a few days ago. I don't remember the pacing being this chaotic? Oh well time to rewatch S1

I don't think it's just you, that wasn't what I'd call a well directed episode. I'm hoping it's just a case of them worrying a long gap between seasons required they introduce as many characters as they could at the cost of coherence. According to MAL it looks like the staff is mostly the same but we don't have a script credit yet for S2, fingers crossed things settle in.

IMG_0891.jpg
Top to bottom: new vs old

IMG_0930.JPG
Like a glove

IMG_0927.JPG
The headphone has a full coverage foam baffle

index.php

If I had measuring equipment I'd play around with the baffle

Excellent release date

Those look more like senn HD series drivers than AKG. The new ones also have the spiral/slits in the WRONG direction! Your SQs are all lost D:

Apr 15, 2022 at 12:25 AM Post #177,497 of 177,745
I don't think it's just you, that wasn't what I'd call a well directed episode. I'm hoping it's just a case of them worrying a long gap between seasons required they introduce as many characters as they could at the cost of coherence. According to MAL it looks like the staff is mostly the same but we don't have a script credit yet for S2, fingers crossed things settle in.

Those look more like senn HD series drivers than AKG. The new ones also have the spiral/slits in the WRONG direction! Your SQs are all lost D:
One thing's for certain though, the OP is a banger just like S1

Excellent release date​

I didn't think Sennheiser did titanium coated drivers? These were marketed as the original driver for AKG K361, K371 and K545. The Logitech G PRO X also uses this driver apparently.

May 5, 2022 at 12:59 PM Post #177,499 of 177,745
Anyone going to Anime Central this year? If you had gone in the past how was it?

May 5, 2022 at 3:30 PM Post #177,501 of 177,745
It's been maybe a decade since I last went to Acen, but it was always fun show. I got to catch a number of great music acts there over the years.

I'm sure it's changed considerably since I was last there.
18+ or general audience? My kid has been bugging me to go...just wanted to make sure ..lol

May 6, 2022 at 9:50 AM Post #177,503 of 177,745
May 16, 2022 at 4:16 AM Post #177,505 of 177,745
Finally a reasonably priced hobby...well except for the whole "consumable" bit (I've crunched the numbers and it's only 15 cents per hour of usage maybeeee? That's pretty good!).

Well I've reached summit-fi of the coloured pencil world. In a nutshell high-end pencils are typically more lightfast, which means drawings won't fade over 50-100+ years if kept in museum conditions. I never thought I'd fall in love with pencils but here I am, it must be some kind of caveman instinct ahahahah.

I wish I had started drawing sooner, but as they say it's never too late to get started. It's great having a hobby/release where the consequences don't matter compared to say fixing cars/electronics. Jeez even gaming (especially multiplayer) gets a bit stressful because the min-max meta slave part of your brain starts to go into overdrive.

A41A8588-C5B8-46FE-B42F-91678F351ED5.jpg

It amuses me how the Latest iPhone 13 Pro Max with A15 Bionic featuring Neural Engine Powered Image Signal Processing can't figure out the white balance/saturation/tint of an anime drawing. I always though Apple leaned towards the more neutral/accurate side too, but as you can see they still stumble.

drawing compare.jpg

May 16, 2022 at 11:02 PM Post #177,506 of 177,745
Finally a reasonably priced hobby...well except for the whole "consumable" bit (I've crunched the numbers and it's only 15 cents per hour of usage maybeeee? That's pretty good!).

Well I've reached summit-fi of the coloured pencil world. In a nutshell high-end pencils are typically more lightfast, which means drawings won't fade over 50-100+ years if kept in museum conditions. I never thought I'd fall in love with pencils but here I am, it must be some kind of caveman instinct ahahahah.

I wish I had started drawing sooner, but as they say it's never too late to get started. It's great having a hobby/release where the consequences don't matter compared to say fixing cars/electronics. Jeez even gaming (especially multiplayer) gets a bit stressful because the min-max meta slave part of your brain starts to go into overdrive.

A41A8588-C5B8-46FE-B42F-91678F351ED5.jpg

It amuses me how the Latest iPhone 13 Pro Max with A15 Bionic featuring Neural Engine Powered Image Signal Processing can't figure out the white balance/saturation/tint of an anime drawing. I always though Apple leaned towards the more neutral/accurate side too, but as you can see they still stumble.

drawing compare.jpg
iPhone not a phone of culture

May 18, 2022 at 3:40 PM Post #177,509 of 177,745
My dad’s a spy..chiatrist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back