「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 22, 2018 at 7:46 PM Post #176,134 of 177,744
m7iJe3F.png

Anybody know a song with a beginning like this one? I think it's a Japanese woman with a mid-range voice and she was singing "tsuyoku" on the F (quarter) G (eighth) G (eighth) which starts at the fifth beat.

I'm quite sure it's an ED from an old series.
Would you happen to know the time/key signature?

First thing that comes to mind when I saw "tsuyoku" is "Fubuki" but it's definitely not what you had in mind

Edit: and there's this (loud warning)

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2018 at 7:55 PM Post #176,135 of 177,744
4/4 like most songs out there. The song starts pretty quietly and then I believe it starts to ramp up more a couple of measures in. Pretty sure it's a human singer (no Vocaloid or Utauloid)

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018 at 1:16 AM Post #176,136 of 177,744
m7iJe3F.png

Anybody know a song with a beginning like this one? I think it's a Japanese woman with a mid-range voice and she was singing "tsuyoku" on the F (quarter) G (eighth) G (eighth) which starts at the fifth beat.

I'm quite sure it's an ED from an old series.

Random guess

Starts relatively quiet with "tsuyoku", and was indeed an ED :p

Another guess since I was bored..
This one does seems somewhat relatable to your notes

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018 at 12:07 PM Post #176,138 of 177,744
my own efforts to help yesterday went as far as me trying to look up an idea on utube. 30mn and an accordion playing Tooryanse later, I was between:

and

you know, just your typical late night search on utube. where am I? who am I? WTH am I watching?
"I have a constant fear that something's always near!"

Aug 1, 2018 at 4:18 AM Post #176,139 of 177,744
Wow, thread activity tanked after the transition to XenForo.

tenor.gif

Aug 1, 2018 at 9:33 AM Post #176,140 of 177,744
Illuminati confirmed. Twice. :p

----------

Returned the Astray Gold Frame back, though I feel kinda bad.

The kit I ordered was 28 CAD. This kit I got instead should also be in the 30 CAD range. Shipping back this kit was 25 CAD. I was expecting about 15 CAD of shipping, but customs and packaging bumped it up another 10 bucks. If I knew in advance, I might have just kept the kit and gave it to someone I knew.

Well, what's done is done. The kit will arrive at its destination in two months.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2018 at 2:07 PM Post #176,141 of 177,744
Wow, thread activity tanked after the transition to XenForo.

tenor.gif
Welp, such is life orz

On anime topic, finished Major some time ago. Took me 2 weeks poi for the 150+ episodes.
Probably the first series I've watched after One Piece that is such long but yet such tense and fully packed, definitely much more than just a sports anime or shounen. The story is basically the MC's life starting from his 5yrs old point, going through stages of life, becoming a Major leaguer, getting married and eventually retired.
Would be fantastic if the Major 2nd can achieve similiar >.<
major_end.png

Btw the above also caused me late on airing show orz, still catching up with the new shows atm... Currently liking Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro, Banana Fish (nice OP ED too!), High Score Girl, and of course Yama no Susume S3 :D

Aug 2, 2018 at 8:45 AM Post #176,143 of 177,744
My activity on Head-Fi in general has tanked since the change. :/

Still watching Shingeki no Kyojin though!

It's pretty dam epic so far with the humans vs humans conflict.

I gotta catch up on Hataraku Saibou.

Aug 2, 2018 at 11:59 AM Post #176,144 of 177,744
Returned the Astray Gold Frame back, though I feel kinda bad.

The kit I ordered was 28 CAD. This kit I got instead should also be in the 30 CAD range. Shipping back this kit was 25 CAD. I was expecting about 15 CAD of shipping, but customs and packaging bumped it up another 10 bucks. If I knew in advance, I might have just kept the kit and gave it to someone I knew.

Well, what's done is done. The kit will arrive at its destination in two months.

Meanwhile my Astaroth arrived - and it has way more dark parts than I expected. I expected to buy white spray primer and brush on the black one on the few gunmetal parts and maybe the colored ones (since I have leftover primer), but now I'm not sure about that. I still want to paint it somehow.

Aug 2, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #176,145 of 177,744
Meanwhile my Astaroth arrived - and it has way more dark parts than I expected. I expected to buy white spray primer and brush on the black one on the few gunmetal parts and maybe the colored ones (since I have leftover primer), but now I'm not sure about that. I still want to paint it somehow.

Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back