「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 25, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #174,946 of 177,744
Merry Christmas people! It's the time of the year to get smashed again!

tenor.gif

dcc6b52ad1b39d9ee67093f0d1b244ef.gif

Does this still work... ;-;

http://loli.dance/

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #174,949 of 177,744
Finished shoveling our front yard. Found a cocoon of some sort stuck on the glass panel of our front door!

Merry Christmas little buddy. May your digestion of yourself go smoothly~

^~^

Dec 25, 2017 at 11:21 PM Post #174,951 of 177,744
Oh right Xmas is still going strong on the other side of this orb we call home.

Happy birth of a fictional being that isn't even factually accurate you bloody heathens!

And remember to always spike the eggnog and punch

Dec 26, 2017 at 12:06 AM Post #174,952 of 177,744
Aaaaaand as always, I didn't make it in time to finish my x-mas drawing. :/

Best grill for the year is Monika. Didn't draw her because I lost time listening to...Monika. :p

One for new year's eve then! qwq

Dec 26, 2017 at 5:54 AM Post #174,955 of 177,744
Season's greetings all.

Today was Boxing Day, which is pretty much our equivalent of Black Friday shopping sales and stuff.

I got a years worth of car wash, Bowden's Own Nanolicous which was developed and made right here in Australia. I've tried it a few times already and I'm almost certain it's the best car wash on the planet. =P

I did a group order of around 11 daki's on taobao, I'm fairly certain the artists were commissioned so it's not bootleg stuff (probably). A mate ordered the HE-400i, only 250 dollarydoos or so, can't complain at that price (they better not be utter dog poop or my head will roll).

RIP in peace SR-202, left side driver has gone mostly mute, oh well it's been a good 7 years.

Dec 26, 2017 at 7:17 AM Post #174,956 of 177,744
taobao

bootleg stuff
2risky4me

A bit late, but Merry Chrysler!

Finished Grisaia no Rakuen. Dat Angelic Howl arc though...don't think I've ever seen anything like it before. Yuuji reminds me of Tatsuya onii-sama, even though I haven't even watched Mahouka yet.

Recently reassembled my MDR-NC31 which were sitting in a drawer for 3 years, after finding out that the Xperia Z2 and upwards support active noise cancellation straight out of the headphone jack. And here I thought I'd never find a use for that gosh-darned 5-pole connector!

IMG_3618.JPG

Edit: shoutout to me from 2014 for jotting down the wiring

Turns out I had the NC31's, not the NC33's.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #174,958 of 177,744
Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #174,959 of 177,744
Really popular these days. Very meta and also well written. Recommended

How is it free? or is it one of those games you get to play at first and then they lock you out. I don't want to commit unless its actually free cuz feeels

Season's greetings all.

Today was Boxing Day, which is pretty much our equivalent of Black Friday shopping sales and stuff.

I got a years worth of car wash, Bowden's Own Nanolicous which was developed and made right here in Australia. I've tried it a few times already and I'm almost certain it's the best car wash on the planet. =P

I did a group order of around 11 daki's on taobao, I'm fairly certain the artists were commissioned so it's not bootleg stuff (probably). A mate ordered the HE-400i, only 250 dollarydoos or so, can't complain at that price (they better not be utter dog poop or my head will roll).

RIP in peace SR-202, left side driver has gone mostly mute, oh well it's been a good 7 years.

A year's worth of car wash? as in DIY car wash? I'm a lazy panda and just have a hard time (kek) finding time to wash mine so I just bring it to the auto wash and pay $20

Lewd Dakis?

RIP, it's all edifier's fault /s

2risky4me

A bit late, but Merry Chrysler!

Finished Grisaia no Rakuen. Dat Angelic Howl arc though...don't think I've ever seen anything like it before. Yuuji reminds me of Tatsuya onii-sama, even though I haven't even watched Mahouka yet.

Recently reassembled my MDR-NC31 which were sitting in a drawer for 3 years, after finding out that the Xperia Z2 and upwards support active noise cancellation straight out of the headphone jack. And here I thought I'd never find a use for that gosh-darned 5-pole connector!

Edit: shoutout to me from 2014 for jotting down the wiring

Turns out I had the NC31's, not the NC33's.

What are some of the best adult visual novels you've played? Since you mentioned Grisaia.

What does active noise cancellation through the headphone jack mean?

Dec 26, 2017 at 1:33 PM Post #174,960 of 177,744
How is it free? or is it one of those games you get to play at first and then they lock you out. I don't want to commit unless its actually free cuz feeels

*I'm fangirling over this game now so please excuse the rambling it's truly an emotional rollercoaster for me*

It's free. Everything is free. The entire game is free. The mods are free. You can choose to donate or buy the fan pack with the music and booklet about the development process but you can pretty much find most of it online anyways, either on the dev's Youtube channel, blog, interviews and various other social media sites.

You can download the game from Steam, or just from their site. The two are slightly different but it doesn't matter.

http://ddlc.moe/

No lockdowns or surprises that need you to pay money to get the full game/make the game easier.

Go download the game now and force yourself to play it full. Don't ask any more questions, watch anybody's videos on it, read any comments or do anymore research as it will all spoil a lot.

Tell us how it goes too! Don't keep us hanging poi~ o(^w^)b

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back