「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 23, 2017 at 1:31 AM Post #174,259 of 177,745

Made by Relic.

Argh, I didn't even watch the trailer but considering what M$ did with Halo after Bungie quit making them, I have no confidence for this junk.

The EDs are very soothing.
Yeah, they are! I love the EDs and the overall pace of the show.

there has been that little thing called summer. if September is the same, then we can start to worry that the thread might be depressed.
I know, but I wouldn't be surprised if most of the oldies but goodies are pretty much gone for good.

Basically. Most of the original members are gone. Rest of us are just in a decently active Skype.
I'll talk there then, but of course most of us have each other's FBs so if we need anything, we can get ahold of each other through that too :D

I haven't been watching anime. XD
Same here sadly T_T

I kept telling myself that once I graduated, I'd go back and watch some anime I missed. Now I'm working in a crappy job and so I'm telling myself I'll watch anime once I get a nice job... I'm sure you see where this is going though :/

Aug 23, 2017 at 2:08 AM Post #174,260 of 177,745
I think it was just a love triangle and the chubby guy F'd it up for the girl somehow. For all we know what he did to his friend in the dream was just the dream version of him lying or something in real life. Like IRL he could have made up some lie about how she was a person and that would be the "execution". They just wanted to shoehorn the whole Wizard of Oz thing in there and talk about how the tin man has no heart anyway, the reason for the sleeping beauty syndrome was secondary for sure.
That is more of an intepretion poi, which is kinda up to individual viewer. I was just describing what was showing on screen.

Aug 23, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #174,261 of 177,745
Aug 23, 2017 at 9:31 AM Post #174,262 of 177,745
I haven't been watching anime. XD
tenor.gif

Aug 23, 2017 at 11:18 AM Post #174,264 of 177,745

Users who are viewing this thread

Back