「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 21, 2017 at 5:14 AM Post #174,243 of 177,735
gonna shxt post a bit here since i haven't shxt posted here for so long :triportsad:
EmAgbZd.jpg

Aug 21, 2017 at 5:53 AM Post #174,244 of 177,735
I'm pretty much watching this show for the music alone by now (also Lily's weekly "onii-chan" because imouto moe...)

Really confused this ep... too tired to think properly, what actually happened IRL?
- Prince and Poto (kind of Prince's bodyguard or associate) came from abroad to the school and met Nene
- They became friends with Nene. They saved a cat and breed it in Prince's room.
- Cat died in an accident(?), Prince nearly got hit by truck in attempt to save it. Then Prince and Poto left the school and went back to their country
- Prince became king at some point. But it seems like he was surrounded by some traitors who was making him executing some(?) individuals, and eventually Poto became a victim.
- Prince (or king now) is getting executed as well (probably some kind of coup or revolution happenning); Nene got Sleeping Beauty disease

Aug 21, 2017 at 6:58 AM Post #174,245 of 177,735
Wooooo Intel announced 15W quad core parts, marking an end to the (relative) stagnation of ultrabook CPU performance for the past 5 years. XD

Can't wait to pick up a $200 used thinkpad with them in 5 years time ehe. The 13" Macbook might actually go quad core now too.

edit: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo:

InkedIMG_2426_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2017 at 12:09 PM Post #174,248 of 177,735
Wooooo Intel announced 15W quad core parts, marking an end to the (relative) stagnation of ultrabook CPU performance for the past 5 years. XD

Can't wait to pick up a $200 used thinkpad with them in 5 years time ehe. The 13" Macbook might actually go quad core now too.

Eh. I mean from what I've gleaned, it's 4 cores running at significantly lower speeds. You have 15W but in dual core mode it's split among 2 cores running at 3-4 GHz where as when it's 4 cores they're running at 1-2 GHz. It'll only be useful if you can use all of the cores at once so it'll be up to how Windows handles load splitting.

For the most part, the chip will sit in dual-core mode at higher clock speeds for just 2 cores to make the system feel snappier. Having all 4 cores will start slowing things down quite a bit but you'll probably just put on something heavy then leave to do something else.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #174,250 of 177,735
Eh. I mean from what I've gleaned, it's 4 cores running at significantly lower speeds. You have 15W but in dual core mode it's split among 2 cores running at 3-4 GHz where as when it's 4 cores they're running at 1-2 GHz. It'll only be useful if you can use all of the cores at once so it'll be up to how Windows handles load splitting.

True true, but when was the last time we got a free 40% jump in multi-threaded performance in mainstream processors? Hmmm might've been Conroe a long long time ago...

Aug 22, 2017 at 6:41 PM Post #174,251 of 177,735
- Prince and Poto (kind of Prince's bodyguard or associate) came from abroad to the school and met Nene
- They became friends with Nene. They saved a cat and breed it in Prince's room.
- Cat died in an accident(?), Prince nearly got hit by truck in attempt to save it. Then Prince and Poto left the school and went back to their country
- Prince became king at some point. But it seems like he was surrounded by some traitors who was making him executing some(?) individuals, and eventually Poto became a victim.
- Prince (or king now) is getting executed as well (probably some kind of coup or revolution happenning); Nene got Sleeping Beauty disease

I think it was just a love triangle and the chubby guy F'd it up for the girl somehow. For all we know what he did to his friend in the dream was just the dream version of him lying or something in real life. Like IRL he could have made up some lie about how she was a person and that would be the "execution". They just wanted to shoehorn the whole Wizard of Oz thing in there and talk about how the tin man has no heart anyway, the reason for the sleeping beauty syndrome was secondary for sure.

Aug 22, 2017 at 9:30 PM Post #174,252 of 177,735
Holy cow, this thread is pretty much dead... :frowning2:

Oh, and to keep it relevant, I've finally got around to watching KonoSuba, which is pretty god. Orz I feel so late to the party though D:

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017 at 9:51 PM Post #174,253 of 177,735

Oh, and to keep it relevant, I've finally got around to watching KonoSuba, which is pretty god. Orz I feel so late to the party though D:
The EDs are very soothing.

Aug 22, 2017 at 10:45 PM Post #174,254 of 177,735
I think it was just a love triangle and the chubby guy F'd it up for the girl somehow. For all we know what he did to his friend in the dream was just the dream version of him lying or something in real life. Like IRL he could have made up some lie about how she was a person and that would be the "execution". They just wanted to shoehorn the whole Wizard of Oz thing in there and talk about how the tin man has no heart anyway, the reason for the sleeping beauty syndrome was secondary for sure.
vintage_philosoraptor_print_circa_1862-rabad554af5954537a0fa9fe4c6805ea3_z8mm7_8byvr_540.jpg

is impressed.

there has been that little thing called summer. if September is the same, then we can start to worry that the thread might be depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back