「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 13, 2017 at 12:07 AM Post #171,721 of 177,744

Century sells RAS47s and C39s all made in America but apparently the metal quality isn't very high so they're not recommended. And then there's Arsenal AKs which are nice nice quality but kinda pricey. You can also go with a VEPR which is made in Russia but is "sporterized" and not as cheap as a WASR or Zastava and doesn't totally look AK-ed. So yeah, that basically leaves you with Romania and Serbia for good and cheap AKs relatively easily available. 

That joke needs about 9001 of those sheep, baaahahaha

Hopefully. If I see an RDB at any gun shops I'll check and let you know. Gonna try and stay out of those though until I have more monies. 

Fair enough, but then you're getting two kinda meh guns. I just... I'm not a fan of glocks I guess. But another option to consider is the Kel-Tec Sub2000 for a survivalist rifle that uses Glock magazines. That costs about $500 as well iirc so you could get a whole other gun instead of a conversion kit for the glock, which also uses the same mags. Or for same ammo and even cheaper (Iono what magazines it uses) you can get the High-Point Carbine which is like $200. 

Or if you want quality stuff, you could get a Beretta M9/92FS and CX4 Storm which also use the same mags and ammo but I reckon the shooting experience would be better than on a Glawk. 

Personally a fan of Glocks, if my friend wasn't a complete incompetent I'd be able to shoot one but he lost the key to the lock on his and is too lazy to get that fixed. But the looks and feel of them are fine to me. The amount of mods for a Glock are staggering too. I rather like the M9, the double action pull on the first shot is kinda egh (trigger is a little long for my smaller hands), but after that it's a really nice gun. The safety on the slide is mildly annoying.

What the hell are the legalities on the Sub2000. I honestly have no idea of what it is in California. As for the CS4 Storm... it has a thumbhole... legal bits are annoying. The Hi-Point Carbine is the funniest gun I've got to fire. It's... ugly and... well that's about it.

Tfw I don't like AKs, I might like them if it was the only thing I have available to me, but ARs are much more my thing. So many bits on the AKs are just meh, given the choice there are better options.

Jan 13, 2017 at 12:12 AM Post #171,722 of 177,744
http://leekspin.com/

Quote:
  Personally a fan of Glocks, if my friend wasn't a complete incompetent I'd be able to shoot one but he lost the key to the lock on his and is too lazy to get that fixed. But the looks and feel of them are fine to me. The amount of mods for a Glock are staggering too. I rather like the M9, the double action pull on the first shot is kinda egh (trigger is a little long for my smaller hands), but after that it's a really nice gun. The safety on the slide is mildly annoying.

Tfw I don't like AKs, I might like them if it was the only thing I have available to me, but ARs are much more my thing. So many bits on the AKs are just meh, given the choice there are better options.

I am too after shooting a variety of pistols at my traning course. the Glock 17 in 9mm was my favorite. 

That is pure.... I don't know what to say right there

AKs are my thing mostly due to their more eastern and soviet feel to them. 

Jan 13, 2017 at 12:31 AM Post #171,725 of 177,744
A phrase with which I am all too familiar.

Wut lol

ed46a660462c6db0d21c591d6821169763cea808c10d519419a3b8984e255d60.gif

Jan 13, 2017 at 2:07 AM Post #171,727 of 177,744
Humanity has Declined Streamable Vid
https://streamable.com/6l9pa

16b.gif

Quote:
  Life's all too real.

giphy.gif

d127593b7fb7bc147acbe0e754747211.gif

giphy.gif

On an unrelated note, if anyone's going to be at the anime convention in Columbus, OH this weeked (I doubt it, but hey) hit me up. We're putting on our Whose Line is it Anime? shows. Excite.

Those are such sad gifs :frowning2: aww...bad memories

Sorry man. Won't be there. I've only been to AX and it was meh

Jan 13, 2017 at 2:55 AM Post #171,729 of 177,744
@Tilpo and other math science nerds

https://ia802501.us.archive.org/7/items/pdfy-tG1MuMpwvrML6QD0/228831637-Optimal-Tip-to-Tip-Efficiency.pdf

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5nmhz4/silicon_valleys_jerking_the_entire_room_is_still/

It turns out that the math and science behind this scene from the show "Silicon Valley" was actually correct and and even had a paper backing it which is posted above

Jan 13, 2017 at 7:23 AM Post #171,732 of 177,744
It's a bad meme, do not watch

Why are you planning to continue? It's crap, it's bird turd, drop it like a bird flying dropping turd on a riced up honda.

It's crap, but I can't resist the loli imouto....

smh
------------
bowei006 I won’t quote tour post, since I’m typing on my phone here, but yeah, I don’t really hate Another, nor like it.

As for bird turd cg anime, just watch it this one time, so that you can have a benchmark of what bad animation is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back