「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 29, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #166,953 of 177,744
RX 480 benches out,

Slightly faster than stock 970, 290

Much better perf/watt compared to previous gen AMD cards.

Great Perf/price in US (Reviewers call it the "King"), not sure about elsewhere.

Tiny ass PCB.

SCHITTY COOLER (HAWAII LAUNCH PTSD). Runs hot.

Appears to scale extremely well with OC, but held back back by ^

Matches or beats 980 in DX12

TL;DR: Wait for aftermarket OC cards.

Jun 29, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #166,956 of 177,744

I'm actually seriously considering getting the 4gb reference model, must be a sign of getting older. 
tongue.gif

It's frightening that the 1070 uses the same power but performs ~40-70% better.

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #166,962 of 177,744
I know I'm terrible for posting this here, but I'm kind of desparate, going from Stack Overflow to Fb friends etc. 

Anyone here well versed in JS stuff that I can pm? Have a race condition that I just don't know how to solve.  

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #166,963 of 177,744
  RX 480 benches out,

Slightly faster than stock 970, 290

Much better perf/watt compared to previous gen AMD cards.

Great Perf/price in US (Reviewers call it the "King"), not sure about elsewhere.

Tiny ass PCB.

SCHITTY COOLER (HAWAII LAUNCH PTSD). Runs hot.

Appears to scale extremely well with OC, but held back back by ^

Matches or beats 980 in DX12

Wonder if any aftermarkets will have a blower style.

But yeah pretty impressive card for $200. Too bad the reference design blower looks nice but performs kind of poorly.

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #166,965 of 177,744
漫画家・藤島康介さんが結婚 相手はコスプレイヤーの御伽ねこむさん 歳の差31歳
Manga author, Kosuke Fujishima gets married with partner, cosplayer Otoginekomu. Age difference of 31 years

コスプレイヤーの御伽ねこむさんが、「逮捕しちゃうぞ」「ああっ女神さまっ」などを手がけた漫画家・藤島康介さんと結婚したことを発表しました。御伽ねこむさん は1995年生まれ(20歳)、藤島康介さんは1964年生まれ(51歳)で、年齢差は31歳。

Cosplayer Otoginekomu and author of "You're Under Arrest!", "Ah! My Goddess" among others, Kosuke Fujishima, have tied the knot. Otoginekomu was born in 1995 (20) and Kosuke Fujishima was born in 1954 (51), giving a 31 year age difference.

また、御伽ねこむさんのブログでは、結婚と同時に妊娠していることも報告。「また皆さんの前にママレイヤーとして出れるように頑張ります」としており、出産後も 活動を続ける予定です。

Additionally, Otoginekomu's blog has stated that along with their marriage, she is also expecting but plans to continue event participating leading up to the child's birth.

3DCG写真集「月刊ドロンジョ dronjo by 御伽ねこむ」が発売されたり、テレビ番組「行列のできる法律相談所」(日本テレビ系列)に出演したりと、最近まで精力的に活動を行っていました。しかし、6月2 3日には翌日に控えたライブイベントの出演を、体調不良により断念しています。

Having released 3DCG photoalbum, "Weekly dronjo by Otoginekomu", appearing in TV Tokyo's, "Line Up and Get Ready For The Legal Information Center", she has up till now been enthusiastic with her appearances. However, on June 24th, she was absent from a live event, citing poor health.

御伽ねこむさんの結婚、妊娠については所属事務所ホリプロも同様の発表を行っていますが、藤島康介さんは執筆時点でコメントを発表していません。

Otoginekomu's marriage and pregnancy announcement coincided with her company, Horipro's
announcement. Kosuke Fujishima has yet to make any official announcements.

Living the fuc.king dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back