「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 31, 2015 at 9:54 AM Post #160,083 of 177,744
Hibike! Euphonium S2 and Movie announced. Hype!

http://anime-eupho.com/news/?id=69

Oct 31, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #160,085 of 177,744
Oct 31, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #160,086 of 177,744
@ Soukyuu no Fafner Exodus

Wot new OP ED :>

Btw I'm actually liking Heavy Object, the dialog design and seiyuu performance are hilarious

Oct 31, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #160,089 of 177,744
http://wccftech.com/intel-skylake-xeon-e31200-v5-greenlow-family-launched-workstation-chips-incompatible-100series-desktop-chipsets/

Now Intel has made a slight change when it comes to compatibility of Xeon chips with consumer grade boards. Previously, Intel had allowed compatibility of Xeon processors on Z/H/Q series motherboards but they are now changing the support and excluding the 100-series chipsets from support of their new Xeon processors. Intel has their own slides showing that the Skylake Xeon chips will be compatible only with C232 and C236 boards while the BGA processors will be compatible with the C236 chipset based motherboards. It has been reported by Computerbase that most of the motherboard manufacturer’s stated that Intel has not yet communicated publicly with them if they mean to deliver a new BIOS that allows Xeon processor support but for now, Intel has made it very official that they are keeping support limited to the workstation focused, C230 series chipsets. If any one does try fit a Xeon chip inside their Z170 motherboard, then the processor will determine an invalid combination and the platform will simply not boot.

NO. Well that ruined my money saving strategy. No more Xeon E3s in consumer motherboards for Skylake unless Intel magically decides to provide the BIOS setup needed to allow Xeon E3s to run. So it looks like I'm forced to pay the full price of an i7 now.

Oct 31, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #160,091 of 177,744

Saved :p
Even as a guy who plays the tuba, I couldn't really get into it... I think I watched until Ep.6, would you recommend me finishing it up?

I finished for the lesb bait

I honestly just found the music great and kumiko reina interactions rather amusing.

That one scene where they go to the gazebo that has the great view of the city was just amazing. Also the shoes off after was hilariously misleading.

Oct 31, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #160,092 of 177,744
  I honestly just found the music great and kumiko reina interactions rather amusing.

That one scene where they go to the gazebo that has the great view of the city was just amazing. Also the shoes off after was hilariously misleading.

I finished for the lesb bait

Hm... everyone here seems to enjoy it (for multiple reasons :p), so I guess I'll give it another go. Time to dig out my cousin's Crunchyroll account.

Oct 31, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #160,093 of 177,744

The music yup, I bought the CD but mostly only listen to CD2

Hm... everyone here seems to enjoy it (for multiple reasons :p), so I guess I'll give it another go. Time to dig out my cousin's Crunchyroll account.

Who doesn't love glori0us visual and yuri bait?
And Kumiko best grill

Oct 31, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #160,095 of 177,744
  Guys, recently I'm addicted to GIRL after ME!ME!ME! and both of them sound really awesome with a great mix of rap/electro/trance/pop/EDM/etc. Would like to know whether there is any anisongs that sound similar, need recommendations!

Me too, I love high school girls with lingerie
Well, similar would be searching for Daoko coz she's the singer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back