「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 15, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #156,662 of 177,744
  Going to say goodbye to my K7XX
Dad wants a fullsize headphones and I guess I'm giving my AKG to him

Why not get him the audiophool's choice, the ATH-M50?

Jul 15, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #156,663 of 177,744
  Why not get him the audiophool's choice, the ATH-M50?

>memephone

Nah, he asked for whatever I currently have so I guess having my K7XX in his care might not be so bad if he enjoys it.
Gonna look for a CD player for him too, if possible one with HO built in else I guess I'm giving my Matrix to him too....
Next month gonna be fun

Jul 15, 2015 at 9:42 AM Post #156,664 of 177,744
  Going to say goodbye to my K7XX
Dad wants a fullsize headphones and I guess I'm giving my AKG to him

Eh. It's a decent headphone for the price. Pretty warm tilt. It's like they applied Sony's new sound signature idea of this suffocating warmth to their K701/K702. XD

At this point I'd like a Q701 and then I can swap out the headband and also get the nice natural sound of the Q701 (a little cold and lifeless in some tracks but great otherwise). That ATH-R70x though...*drools*.

Jul 15, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #156,666 of 177,744
@Sore ga Seiyuu 02

Zetsubou Sensei OP1... sure brings back memories
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #156,667 of 177,744
  Eh. It's a decent headphone for the price. Pretty warm tilt. It's like they applied Sony's new sound signature idea of this suffocating warmth to their K701/K702. XD

At this point I'd like a Q701 and then I can swap out the headband and also get the nice natural sound of the Q701 (a little cold and lifeless in some tracks but great otherwise). That ATH-R70x though...*drools*.

It is, which is why my dad should be able to enjoy it.
I don't know what I'd like... No, I know but I don't know if necessary. Want to try planar

Jul 15, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #156,669 of 177,744
God Eater ep1: lol this is like watching some rpg walkthrough video poi.. Art is really illustration level though.

Monmusu is nice btw :D

Jul 15, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #156,670 of 177,744
Garbage?!

Supa waste

Too many boxes and too little space. Into the trash the boxes go.

Are there nothing in the boxes ?
I would strongly recommend you to keep the boxes...............boxes are part of the figure's soul I would say..........

A bunch are still unopened because I lacked space to put them.otherwise most are out of the box but got a million little nendo pieces now. Reorganizing my room a tad and got like a fishing tackle box or 2 to go and put the excess before I chuck out the boxes.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jul 15, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #156,671 of 177,744
He has a life now. Decided that he is too cool for this thread and his lowlife residents.

Spot on.
Actually I have as little of a life as I did before, just for some reason haven't really checked in here lately at all.

Cleaning my room yesterday and got all this garbage to throw out.

Why did you buy that crap in the first place? Were you tricked into your purchases by some vile succubus?

Jul 15, 2015 at 4:06 PM Post #156,672 of 177,744
Why did you buy that crap in the first place? Were you tricked into your purchases by some vile succubus?

I just wanted one nendo at first, a Yukine Chris because she is mai waifu. But after I got her I had the urge to complete the set so then I got the 2 other symphogears. Then it became a slippery slope of preordering nendos, impulse buying nendos, and after a while my friends noticed how I liked nendos so they started getting me nendos. So here I am now with one full display case of figures and a second display case I still need to build.

I thought because I was out of room for big figures that I should go and get small figures like nendos but I just ended up getting a ton of nendos.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jul 15, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #156,673 of 177,744
God Eater ep1: lol this is like watching some rpg walkthrough video poi.. Art is really illustration level though.

I thought this for the one episode of soul eater I watched.

[rule]

Hibike! Euphonium -
That sweet light yuri action took like 8 frickin episodes to make it's move. But it was legit at that point. Show was really well done even if it wasn't much of anything really. All the characters were too realistically frumpy tho lol.

Kekkai Sensen ep2
Ending of this episode finally caught my interest. Hope ep3 keeps it going.

Jul 15, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #156,674 of 177,744
I thought this for the one episode of soul eater I watched.

Hibike! Euphonium -
That sweet light yuri action took like 8 frickin episodes to make it's move. But it was legit at that point. Show was really well done even if it wasn't much of anything really. All the characters were too realistically frumpy tho lol.

Kekkai Sensen ep2

This is how I've felt of every KyoAni show I've seen that wasn't Haruhi. Dropped after 2 eps. Fool me once :l Currently sitting here trying to score some decent deals on Prime day. Managed to snag a nice bagless vac and a 7 in 1 multi cooker. Can't wait to be able to knock out rice, stew, steamed veggies and pulled meats from the same gadget :D 

Jul 15, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #156,675 of 177,744
Hibike! Euphonium -

Kekkai Sensen ep2

Get's the usual KyoAni rating of "was good...nothing much to talk about".

popcorn.gif

This is how I've felt of every KyoAni show I've seen that wasn't Haruhi. Dropped after 2 eps. Fool me once :l Currently sitting here trying to score some decent deals on Prime day. Managed to snag a nice bagless vac and a 7 in 1 multi cooker. Can't wait to be able to knock out rice, stew, steamed veggies and pulled meats from the same gadget :D 

7 in 1?!
Science has gone to far.
This basically makes you a demigod.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back