「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 14, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #156,632 of 177,744
  Overlord ep 2 still no action
But so much semen demons here, pretty interesting

I vote for Shalltear
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah.... genders :/

Jul 14, 2015 at 4:16 PM Post #156,635 of 177,744
  http://www.heychickadee.com/collections/pusheen-summer-sale/products/ice-cream-pusheen-plush-toy

omg 3d pusheen on sale now

The cookie one is way better.

Jul 14, 2015 at 4:19 PM Post #156,636 of 177,744
July VNs looks promising :)

I'll definitely play:
  1. Sorcery Jokers - 3rdEye (for superpower battles, mamomoP, artwork)
  2. Kadenz fermata//Akkord:fortissimo - La'cryma (for fripside, yousei teikoku, and more magic battles)
  3. Imouto no Seiiki - feng (for my fill of imouto-nium)

Will check out:
  1. Maboroshi no Dystopia - Tigre  (the setting sounds interesting)
  2. Fairytale Requiem - Liar-soft (seems like a creepy game, reminds me of Madoka)

Might be worth a mention that CM3D2 is also released this month for those who care.

Jul 14, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #156,641 of 177,744
  But but....my.......flowers

It's....n-not like....we were welcoming you back or anything...b..bbb.baka!

He has a life now. Decided that he is too cool for this thread and his lowlife residents.

@MonMusu 02

Think I might drop this one, looks really painful....

You keep surprising me.

Jul 14, 2015 at 6:46 PM Post #156,642 of 177,744
  Firefox started blocking Adobe Flash on most sites (at least for me) because it's a big security risk.
Is anyone sad the fact about Flash is slowly but surely dying?

GOOD. FLASH NEEDS TO DIE. LONG LIVE HTML5.

Adobe already lost their biggest client awhile ago (Youtube/Google) which switched to HTML5 for video streaming.
My cat died today. :frowning2:

:frowning2:

May it rest in peace and party w/ Iwata in the afterlife.

ikr?

RIP the power of friendship. RIP friendship in general. No we are not bronies. :p

Jul 14, 2015 at 8:48 PM Post #156,643 of 177,744
This video here, really does sum up what Nintendo has meant to me in my life, better than I ever could. I've made so many ******* memories over the years thanks to Nintendo. So many. When my best friend got married a month ago, his bachelor party was basically just all of us old friends from high school, some that'd been gone for years even, meeting back up and playing Smash Bros and drinking. Like nothing had ever changed. Just god damn it man. **** everything right now. 

I know, right? Smash Bros 64/Melee/Brawl, Pokémon Blue/Stadium/Snap/Gold/Stadium 2/Puzzle League/Crystal/Sapphire/Colosseum, Kirby Tilt-n-Tumble/64 the Crystal Shards, Metroid Prime/Fusion/Prime 2/ Prime 3, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker/A Link to the Past and Four Swords, F-Zero GX, "Fire Emblem" (GBA)...holy sheet the list goes on and on. All those games shaped my childhood and were amongst the most memorable video games I've ever played.
http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Satoru_Iwata

The DS platform itself transformed the handheld gaming industry due to the new touchscreen mechanics; this came out way before the era of playing games on touchscreen phones.

The Wii, although considered by many to be a joke because of its poor hardware relatively speaking, also transformed the gaming industry. Motion control gaming and probably VR wouldn't have been so popular were it not for the Wii. All of the non-gaming applications for it were amazing to see too. Now we have the Kinect 2 thanks to the Wii.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5EvhHy7eQ[/video]

I'll be starting a Master's degree in mathematics in September, and I got admitted into an honors program for my degree, which is pretty nice I guess.

Nice! Congratulations on that. I would have done the 6-year Bachelor/Master (BS/MS) degree program in my department, but my lack of research prevented me from qualifying for that track. T_T

The last thing he did publicly was apologizing for Nintendo's E3 conference...

Yeah it's quite unfortunate that his last public announcement had to be an apology for disappointing gamers. :/

Getting the iOS 9 look on 8.3 before actually upgrading to it.

I can't really tell the difference; is there a difference?

My thesis is about differential topology. More specifically, I followed Milnor's 1956 proof of existence of exotic 7-spheres. Turned out to be a pretty hard topic, so much stuff I had to read to understand his paper.
Link to thesis.

Wow...I tried reading through the first page and I'm already lost in the first paragraph. I have no idea what "stronger" is supposed to mean in that context. >.>

kQnt7hnEG5-6.jpg

My cat died today. :frowning2:

So is that why you posted that image? : (
RIP Cat.

[rule]
.......Firefox now defaults to block Adobe Flash Player content on all websites, which is on like 80% of the websites I browse. So annoying. I'd rather stick to FF though compared to Chrome, which still eats up CPU like a Hungry Hungry Hippo.

Jul 14, 2015 at 9:14 PM Post #156,645 of 177,744
  He has a life now. Decided that he is too cool for this thread and his lowlife residents.

You keep surprising me.

Aww..but no rife!!!
  GOOD. FLASH NEEDS TO DIE. LONG LIVE HTML5.

Adobe already lost their biggest client awhile ago (Youtube/Google) which switched to HTML5 for video streaming.
:frowning2:

May it rest in peace and party w/ Iwata in the afterlife.

ikr?

RIP the power of friendship. RIP friendship in general. No we are not bronies. :p

Long live Appre!

Much surprise....such...friendship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back