「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 13, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #146,446 of 177,744
Feb 13, 2015 at 11:58 PM Post #146,447 of 177,744
Feb 14, 2015 at 12:58 AM Post #146,450 of 177,744
wtjiHbx.jpg

My, how time flies...

Feb 14, 2015 at 3:56 AM Post #146,454 of 177,744
Holy crap you're right!
... and I was wondering why I'm getting chocolates at school.

girl: please.... please take my choco senpai (/// v ///) ノ
you: oh what.... choco? (put in mouth) ... hmmm i prefer the one i got from supermarket last time...
you: (get pc out and starts VN)
girl: ( ꒪⌓꒪)
girl: (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
girl:(╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

Feb 14, 2015 at 4:02 AM Post #146,455 of 177,744
School Financial Aid fricking decided to troll me.

Now is around the time to apply for scholarships. I thought I had all of them down that I would apply for.

I go to to general building for all the univ offices one day. I decide to ask one of the ladies at the fin aid desk quickly (before heading to my real destination) if there were any other scholarships I should be aware of besides what I already put down.

She said there were of course! I then asked if it was available to even those out of state. And again, she said yes without skipping a beat.

Me at this point

Today, I go home and check the application. ....hmm this looks similar. I think I looked at this before...why didn't I apply then? Clicks into it and reads the criteria of all 30+ scholarships on the list.....

75% of them are only available to Virginia Residents. 
20% are for special religion,ethnicity, or purpose students (parents lost family, came from country X, wants to go to country Y, pursuring field Z)
the last 5% are for specific high schools and regional county states.

There were pretty much only 4-6 states besides VA mentioned on the entire list....

What

My reaction then

yeah, this is why I didnt' apply 1.5 years ago. I already saw/checked it.... Unless I lost both my parents to cancer/line of duty. From some country in middle east. Or adore Jesus as my savior. Or am Black. 

There are no scholarships for me in general scholarship.

Thankfully I still have VT Scholarship, Engineering scholarship, and FAFSA

Feb 14, 2015 at 4:11 AM Post #146,456 of 177,744
I'm playing scrabble and I was suggested "exequy" for my word; I have never seen that word in my entire life before... D:
In fact, Firefox doesn't even have exequy in their dictionary since it's underlined red.

How the hell did I end up getting Z, X, Q, Y, Y, and W by my 4th turn??

Feb 14, 2015 at 4:46 AM Post #146,457 of 177,744

How are they similar in any way?

You already watched way too many of these shows.

Boy what a lame but hilarious way to die in Death Parade ep 6.

Well, most deadly accident happen in your own four walls.

Well that's interesting. Too bad I didn't play A Link Between Worlds though. >.>
http://www.seattlesymphony.org/concerttickets/calendar/2014-2015/concerts/benaroyahall/legend-of-zelda

How is that a problem? The music is great even if you haven't played the game.

@Tom Yum Goong
Squeeee~~

So cute! :3

Majestic!

I'm playing scrabble and I was suggested "exequy" for my word; I have never seen that word in my entire life before... D:
In fact, Firefox doesn't even have exequy in their dictionary since it's underlined red.

I learned a new word today! Yaay! One that I will probably never ever use.

Feb 14, 2015 at 5:52 AM Post #146,459 of 177,744
Back in the good old below-sea-level-country of the Netherlands. Gotta go to school again on Monday, in fact gotta prepare lots of stuff for TA work tomorrow already.

Well at least I have three monitors, decent speakers and a mechanical keyboard again. And not to mention:

cheeeeeeeeeeese.

Feb 14, 2015 at 5:55 AM Post #146,460 of 177,744
Back in the good old below-sea-level-country of the Netherlands. Gotta go to school again on Monday, in fact gotta prepare lots of stuff for TA work tomorrow already.

Well at least I have three monitors, decent speakers and a mechanical keyboard again. And not to mention:

cheeeeeeeeeeese.

Is Japanese cheeeeeeeeese not good enough for you?

Which reminds me of this semi stereotypical Japanese poster in my physics department

The little workers you se when you zoom in are the best!

I broke my third monitor.... sad face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back