「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 1, 2015 at 7:50 PM Post #145,337 of 177,744
  This is so bizarre I love it.

http://www.dreamingwithjeff.com/

how am I supposed to fall asleep when the guys voice is so loud?

I'm demoing the tracks

but this schit seems like something that would wake me up 
confused_face_2.gif

I would honestly wake up during most of the more intense moments

Feb 1, 2015 at 7:54 PM Post #145,338 of 177,744
LOL I just caught the Jeff Bridges commercial right now and checked the site out 

Feb 1, 2015 at 9:13 PM Post #145,342 of 177,744
Welp just wasted a few hours shopping on element14, it lost my freaking shopping cart after I had to re-register to checkout....it wasn't just one or two items, I had carefully chosen 20 different cables/connectors/test leads, out of hundreds of products.

Couldn't login, couldn't do the forget my password because it says my username and email combination was incorrect....despite me looking right at the "welcome to element14" email, telling me my username. 
confused_face_2.gif

I am platinum mad.

Feb 1, 2015 at 9:26 PM Post #145,343 of 177,744
  Welp just wasted a few hours shopping on element14, it lost my freaking shopping cart after I had to re-register to checkout....it wasn't just one or two items, I had carefully chosen 20 different cables/connectors/test leads, out of hundreds of products.

Couldn't login, couldn't do the forget my password because it says my username and email combination was incorrect....despite me looking right at the "welcome to element14" email, telling me my username. 
confused_face_2.gif

I am platinum mad.

I know that feel..... except it was RS.
*bro hug*

Feb 1, 2015 at 11:50 PM Post #145,347 of 177,744
  My lecturer pronounced "L'Hôpital's rule" "L. Hospital's rule" ...

(facepalm)

LOL, I remember my teacher in high school making the same mistake, except jokingly

Feb 2, 2015 at 12:11 AM Post #145,348 of 177,744
Ew...
 From my support ticket:
Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support, Unfortunately we have been notified that this title will not be receving an update to be compatable with iOS 8 and forward. For this we and the development team deeply apologize. We can only suggest that you play the game on an iOS 7 or earlier device at this time. If have purchased the game recently and would like a refund or reimbursement you will need to contact Apple Support as they would act as the retailer in this case. Since we are not the retailer and simply the publisher we would be unable to provide a refund under any circumstances. We apologize for the inconveneince. Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com.

Of course, modders already made it playable by -supposedly- changing a few file paths, but still.

Feb 2, 2015 at 1:01 AM Post #145,349 of 177,744
  Ew...
 From my support ticket:
Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support, Unfortunately we have been notified that this title will not be receving an update to be compatable with iOS 8 and forward. For this we and the development team deeply apologize. We can only suggest that you play the game on an iOS 7 or earlier device at this time. If have purchased the game recently and would like a refund or reimbursement you will need to contact Apple Support as they would act as the retailer in this case. Since we are not the retailer and simply the publisher we would be unable to provide a refund under any circumstances. We apologize for the inconveneince. Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com.

Of course, modders already made it playable by -supposedly- changing a few file paths, but still.

What game is this, exactly? Please don't tell me this is Theatrhythm -- I just updated to iOS 8 and want to play it again...

Feb 2, 2015 at 1:10 AM Post #145,350 of 177,744
Hehehe today's episode of Top Gear where the group was in 'Straya was pretty funny.

Oh yeah, and a lot of people here in Seattle are pissed that we lost that game where people move balls from one side of the other to try and score points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back