「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 1, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #145,323 of 177,744
Feb 1, 2015 at 2:36 PM Post #145,325 of 177,744
  It's Natsu no Iro no Nostalgia by Moonstone. Came out 3 days ago.

I like Shoko (front right) best followed by Miu (back left).

I see your tastes a bit more now 
wink_face.gif

Saenai Konojo ep3: omg Katou!! >.<

I'm liking this show too much. So meta

Feb 1, 2015 at 3:05 PM Post #145,327 of 177,744
  I'm only 2 hours in (which might be half-way?).
Lovin it.
Max might just be the most relatable character I've encountered in quite some time. Well, at least I can relate to her really well.
Story is nice, choices seem somewhat meaningful, atmosphere is spot on.
And all this for only five bucks?
popcorn.gif

Still surprised that Square Enix is publishing this.

She's a great character. I liked how her journal fleshed out her character even more. Honestly, I enjoy that you can dig deeper into a character's backstory if you should wish to do so. It makes exploration of one's surroundings feel much more rewarding. I also liked that the character comes from a much more humble background. Seems trivial, but I felt like I could relate to her more when she hints at growing up poor and a fish out of water. I also liked that she hints at her feelings towards both Mr. Jefferson and Warren in her journal. Again, trivial, but it felt refreshing to play as an honest to goodness, realistic feeling young woman. You just don't see these types of characters in gaming often enough. 

Oh and agreed about the atmosphere. It felt sort of Makoto Shinkai-esque in that you could probably freeze the game at any given moment and have a nice looking desktop background. I especially loved the vibe in Chloe's room and when they're by the lighthouse with the sunlight streaming down. Gorgeous stuff. 

Hipster music!
L3000.gif

LOL, I see that Justin Bieber is still writing music under various pseudonyms

Feb 1, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #145,328 of 177,744

She's a great character. I liked how her journal fleshed out her character even more. Honestly, I enjoy that you can dig deeper into a character's backstory if you should wish to do so. It makes exploration of one's surroundings feel much more rewarding. I also liked that the character comes from a much more humble background. Seems trivial, but I felt like I could relate to her more when she hints at growing up poor and a fish out of water. I also liked that she hints at her feelings towards both Mr. Jefferson and Warren in her journal. Again, trivial, but it felt refreshing to play as an honest to goodness, realistic feeling young woman. You just don't see these types of characters in gaming often enough. 

Oh and agreed about the atmosphere. It felt sort of Makoto Shinkai-esque in that you could probably freeze the game at any given moment and have a nice looking desktop background. I especially loved the vibe in Chloe's room and when they're by the lighthouse with the sunlight streaming down. Gorgeous stuff. 

LOL, I see that Justin Bieber is still writing music under various pseudonyms

Hey, a decent track of Beibers I can actually listen to

Feb 1, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #145,330 of 177,744
  11/10 imma going to jail

The only show that does it right.

I love love love these watercolor backgrounds in Rolling Girls!

This show deserves way more love.

Feb 1, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #145,334 of 177,744

One thing that I couldn't do is listening music with my phone

That being said, my Nexus 4 has been schiitting bad lately and I wish it would just blow up now so I could buy new
I don't need fancy phone, only need stable one

Moto G 2nd gen maybe?

Apparently the iPhone 6/Plus makes a very good DAC.

Quote:
Should he really be saying this is great?

iPhone 6 plus OI

http://www.kenrockwell.com/apple/iphone-6-plus.htm

Quote:

btw who's the best gurl now?

Both are best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back