「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 29, 2014 at 10:49 PM Post #140,897 of 177,745
bowei006 said:
Wut? You forgot Clannad.......

Wouldn't call 7years "recent" but yeah, Clannad was good.

Hmm Hyouka anime was awesome, objectively perhaps their best work yet. But I don't think I will like the novel.
Chuu2 s1 was decent, but same, don't think I will like the novel.

Some are hyping Amagi here, but I find what MC and Mofu said in last ep described the series well to me :p

Yeaah FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Amagi is decent for what it is. But it's no masterpiece, in any field.

Unlike K-on, which was Moe incarnate

Dec 29, 2014 at 10:51 PM Post #140,898 of 177,745
Wouldn't call 7years "recent" but yeah, Clannad was good.
Amagi is decent for what it is. But it's no masterpiece, in any field.

Unlike K-on, which was Moe incarnate

What

its been 7 years....oh LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDYYYYYYYYYYY.

This means....wait.. This means the 10 year grace period for being a 'good studio' that Clannad gave kyo ani is almost running out?!!!

But hey, Hyouka came out in 2012 so they have at least 2022 before becomming schiit and a 7 year period of 2019 to at least come out with something else 'good'...they still have.....4 years...........still waiting. 

Kyo ani will surely deliver???E!?

Dec 29, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #140,899 of 177,745
Them insert songs in Shigatsu. 
Can't wait for them to be released.

Beautiful bgm timing and use of silence and mixing it with talented Seiyuus...
That synergy of voice, sound, and animation. The strongest I've seen this season imo. 

*I guess someone sparked the Shigatsu discussion 
wink.gif
 . Good job newcomer. 

Dec 29, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #140,900 of 177,745

That synergy of voice, sound, and animation. The strongest I've seen this season imo. 

*I guess someone sparked the Shigatsu discussion 
wink.gif
 . Good job newcomer. 

It's honestly such a phenomenal series this season. 

Like seriously.... I was doing some fist pumps at the end of the last episode. It was honestly amazing. 

Everything I was unsure about in the series was turned around and became one of the strongest supporting arguments to its comming of age theme last episode. Such amaze

Dec 29, 2014 at 11:05 PM Post #140,904 of 177,745

*I guess someone sparked the Shigatsu discussion :wink:  . Good job newcomer. 

I've been listening to the Performance piece Album that came out awhile back. Kreutzer's piece is amazing by itself, plus mastering is also great for what it is. It's no DSD, Binaural album but damn is the music good.

Panda and I have been fanboying over Shigatsu since last week. But apparently people don't read our gushing reviews. :frowning2:

[RULE]

Shibayan C87 album: Meh. 1st and 2nd tracks are so similar that I thought I had my player on "repeat track". Mediocre at best

Dec 29, 2014 at 11:08 PM Post #140,906 of 177,745
I've been listening to the Performance piece Album that came out awhile back. Kreutzer's piece is amazing by itself, plus mastering is also great for what it is. It's no DSD, Binaural album but damn is the music good.

Panda and I have been fanboying over Shigatsu since last week. But apparently people don't read our gushing reviews.
frown.gif

Shibayan C87 album: Meh. 1st and 2nd tracks are so similar that I thought I had my player on "repeat track". Mediocre at best

hint hint wink wink TYG!

HOP ON THE DARN BOAT!

Actually it was Bowei himself when he asked about the guilty pleasures thing.

So... You brought it on yourself Panda.
wink.gif

lol

that lip lick though

Wincest !

Dec 29, 2014 at 11:15 PM Post #140,907 of 177,745

Panda and I have been fanboying over Shigatsu since last week. But apparently people don't read our gushing reviews.
frown.gif

I am waiting for the anime OST coming out Jan...

Welp, do a "shigatsu" keyword search in this thread and you will see I was the first one to hype about it :p

Oh right, that is where it came from lol!

I liked S2 better than S1.....anyone with me?

I like any Ayase episodes, regardless of s1 or s2.

Dec 29, 2014 at 11:16 PM Post #140,908 of 177,745
  I am waiting for the anime OST coming out Jan...

Welp, do a "shigatsu" keyword search in this thread and you will see I was the first one to hype about it :p

I like any Ayase episodes, regardless of s1 or s2.

Ayase was good in S2

She was a bit annoying in S1 but was very good in S2. 

No matter how many times you watch the anime
H.M.S Imoto will always sink U.S.S Kuroneko and A.S.S AYASE

Dec 29, 2014 at 11:20 PM Post #140,909 of 177,745
Ayase was good in S2

She was a bit annoying in S1 but was very good in S2. 

No matter how many times you watch the anime
H.M.S Imoto will always sink U.S.S Kuroneko and A.S.S AYASE

I actually like Ayase in S1 more. She was the riaju friend, her struggles, her care for Kirino and her actions as a result, and her growth as a person was second only to Kirino.

S2 She just reverted into part of Harem, the serious-but-polite-imouto. Her personality in S2 is very similar to Rio Nanase from Imouto Paradise, and that game is literally fantasy-fullfillment for imouto fetishists.

Dec 29, 2014 at 11:21 PM Post #140,910 of 177,745
Whoa I haven't even watched it yet and I already know Kuroneko is best Oreimo. 

On a related note, how does the anime hold up to the manga? I downloaded it ages ago but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I found the mango too short and anti-climactic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back