「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 11, 2014 at 9:24 PM Post #139,336 of 177,745
I have the best intern luck :|

My boss interviewed them and then assigned them to me.

Wouldn't that have been something.

These latest interns have been just creating more work for me. :frowning2:

Sigh. They should let you at least meet them to have some input, unless the company is huge.

Why? Do more expensive cans have to sound more neutral?

[rule]Hito ga tsukutta robotto da kedo,
Jetto Jagaa, Jetto Jagaa,
Yatta, Jetto Jagaa
Yuke, yuke, heiwa o mamoru tame,
Minna mo odoroku yuuki wo miseru
Gojira to Jagaa de panchi, panchi, panchi
Nakuna, bokura mo ganbarou

PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH!

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43465025

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47484019

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47512417

Great set

Dec 11, 2014 at 9:27 PM Post #139,337 of 177,745
  I'm shaking my head in disbelief.

Would reply with my 4 full 1TB hdds if not for the fact that half of them died and took all of my anime with them. :'(
Now i have slightly less than 800GB of anime left. I have nothing to watch anymore. >_<

Nah, that's like me if I have all my externals plugged into a laptop lol.

Almost half of it is because I have backups of my data on a secondary externals. Cuz I'm not playing Russian Roulette with my hoarding.

see above. >_<

lol that Chaika end... So disappointing. It could easily been 12 ep instead of the rushed 10. =/

yeah What was with that. I started the episode expecting something awesome with a decent cliffhanger.
I was met with something awesome that was abruptly ended, along with the story. It ended with the feeling of 'This is s- it's over?'.

Dec 11, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #139,339 of 177,745
  Would reply with my 4 full 1TB hdds if not for the fact that half of them died and took all of my anime with them. :'(
Now i have slightly less than 800GB of anime left. I have nothing to watch anymore. >_<

Dec 11, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #139,340 of 177,745
I'll buy a Fidelio X2 if I don't happen to like the K7XX.

I'll get the X2 since the MSR7 wasn't what I was expecting. Is it good? Yeah. Is it a good portable? Eh.

Still waiting on local audio stores like E1 to carry them. Might have to wait another few months.

http://www.lazada.com.my/philips-fidelio-x2-771600.html

The fact that it costs $426 AFTER a 23% discount right now is utter bullschiit

yeah What was with that. I started the episode expecting something awesome with a decent cliffhanger.
I was met with something awesome that was abruptly ended, along with the story. It ended with the feeling of 'This is s- it's over?'.

I know that feel. I have over 3TB of anime but most have already been watched during airings. Most VNs I dled because they were new releases at that time. Still need to play Walkure Romanze More&More, Cutie Bullet...

Abruptly ended you say.... *coughZnTcough*

On a related note, have been watching The Idolm@ster and I have to say it's a pretty decent series. Favorite girl for me has to be Yayoi, so cute! >.< Ami & Mami are also pretty funny

Dec 11, 2014 at 10:00 PM Post #139,341 of 177,745
  Everything just felt resolved super suddenly so I am a bit peeved about that but I enjoyed this season so I can't be too upset about it.

Well, I had many problems with the series since season1, this ending is really non-issue in comparison.
And btw, isn't resurrected bosses are supposed to die again real fast? :/

Dec 11, 2014 at 10:07 PM Post #139,342 of 177,745
Starting the report I have to hand in today. T minus 12 hours.

Dec 11, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #139,343 of 177,745
Well, I had many problems with the series since season1, this ending is really non-issue in comparison.

LOL. I remembered the "Demon God" that was in the Negima anime's Kyoto schooltrip Arc. He got one-shotted right after resurrection.

The scene itself was cool, but the idea was hilarious. XD

Dec 11, 2014 at 10:11 PM Post #139,344 of 177,745
On a related note, have been watching The Idolm@ster and I have to say it's a pretty decent series. Favorite girl for me has to be Yayoi, so cute! >.< Ami & Mami are also pretty funny

The anime was awesome, especially when you are having expectation of something like love live...

Dec 11, 2014 at 10:19 PM Post #139,345 of 177,745
Speaking of sketching, does anyone here use a drawing tablet (not a computer tablet)?
I'm borrowing mechy's Monoprice one and just like the Intuos 4 M, I only reserve like 4 inches of the tablet's surface to draw stuff. It just feels too awkward having super broad strokes across the whole surface.

You'll find it gets second nature when you're zoomed into a drawing.

You use it more when you have a screen behind it. I have a 10" Tablet PC and I've used the entire "canvas."

Also give this a shot. Will have you using broader strokes in no time
http://www.madewithmischief.com

They have a free version.
Hm, I'll give it a shot when I get back to using the tablet.

In terms of the tablet itself, I think the Monoprice one destroys the Intuos 4 M (last gen) due to the sheer amount of custom shortcuts.

As for the tablet surface, it just feels weird to me to have to move my wrist 4-5 inches to move the cursor the same distance it would have taken me maybe 1-inch with the trackpad or mouse.

Dec 11, 2014 at 10:43 PM Post #139,346 of 177,745
  I wish I had an intern.

I wish my interns would stop messing up 
frown.gif

Sigh. They should let you at least meet them to have some input, unless the company is huge.
Great set

We are a small company and the extra help is nice. But yeah been talking with my boss about seeing if he can talk to me before he just gives me new interns.

But Makoto is best idol!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Dec 11, 2014 at 11:06 PM Post #139,348 of 177,745

Yeah the show certainly wasn't perfect but I had fun with it at many points, hopefully the ova next year ends up giving a better conclusion.

Also no idea about resurrected bosses :/

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back