「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 11, 2014 at 2:47 PM Post #139,308 of 177,750
  Just watched Chaika ending, me actually fine with that.

Everything just felt resolved super suddenly so I am a bit peeved about that but I enjoyed this season so I can't be too upset about it.

Watching Fate/Kalleid at the moment... 

Why does Ilya always have to die in every season D:

Because Fate~ 
wink.gif

*sigh*

Apple is pretty cautious about what they deem to be adult content. At least is somewhat more lax compared to google where they took down and banned my company's app because they change their policies from being fine with mature manga to one day not allowing it. Also with google play books titles that was uploaded years ago was suddenly automatically scanned for mature content and taken down. I spent a few months uploading titles to google books and then they started removing tons of titles, think worse the worst day they took down 50+ titles. Thanks google~

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Dec 11, 2014 at 2:57 PM Post #139,309 of 177,750
The "Papers, Please" rejection may seem dumb, but Apple, like Nintendo, does have a particular image they need to guard. That aside, I'm looking forward to finally playing Papers, Please. I just finished Gone Home last night after sitting on it for like... a year, and thought it was stellar. Very emotional, and heart rending at times. Loved the stellar voice acting for Sam. I hope something like To the Moon can one day make it onto the app store as well. 

Dec 11, 2014 at 3:14 PM Post #139,311 of 177,750
  The "Papers, Please" rejection may seem dumb, but Apple, like Nintendo, does have a particular image they need to guard. That aside, I'm looking forward to finally playing Papers, Please. I just finished Gone Home last night after sitting on it for like... a year, and thought it was stellar. Very emotional, and heart rending at times. Loved the stellar voice acting for Sam. I hope something like To the Moon can one day make it onto the app store as well. 

Dec 11, 2014 at 3:30 PM Post #139,312 of 177,750

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/UHQZFP2Jxcll_Vm-PsZpxNIK5920bRRK

Dec 11, 2014 at 3:42 PM Post #139,314 of 177,750

But let's be frank. Nobody bought Bayo 2. Most people don't even know what a Wii U is lol 

I bought Bayo 2 :frowning2:

Dec 11, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #139,315 of 177,750
  But let's be frank. Nobody bought Bayo 2. Most people don't even know what a Wii U is lol 

I bought Bayo 2 :frowning2:

Only because it's a Wii U exclusive....
It's probably the best Character Action game that has ever been made and got top ratings everywhere.

Damn shame.

Dec 11, 2014 at 4:14 PM Post #139,316 of 177,750
But let's be frank. Nobody bought Bayonetta 1 either lol. Had they done that, nintendo wouldn't have had to foot the entire bill for B2. And... Jury's still out on best action game ever. I really, really liked Bayo 1 and I'm enjoying B2 a lot, but I still prefer DMC3 from the 5 chapters I've played. Bayo 2 feels great to play, but weapons and boss encounters in DMC3 are a solid tier above compared to B2 so far.

Dec 11, 2014 at 4:51 PM Post #139,318 of 177,750
But let's be frank. Nobody bought Bayonetta 1 either lol. Had they done that, nintendo wouldn't have had to foot the entire bill for B2. And... Jury's still out on best action game ever. I really, really liked Bayo 1 and I'm enjoying B2 a lot, but I still prefer DMC3 from the 5 chapters I've played. Bayo 2 feels great to play, but weapons and boss encounters in DMC3 are a solid tier above compared to B2 so far.

DMC3 might have better weapons (haven't played that game in at least six years) but it can't possibly have better boss fights than the Bayo games. DMC3 blew its load way too early with Agni and Rudra. And don't get me started on the lazy level recycling. Great game but it can't possibly be the pinnacle.

So I was sketching like usual after getting my assignment done revised, suddenly I lost in thought ....
How will my future be? How will my brother be? My parents? Now I feel kinda sad 

Duuude.
What kind of assignment was that?!

Dec 11, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #139,319 of 177,750
Speaking of sketching, does anyone here use a drawing tablet (not a computer tablet)?
I'm borrowing mechy's Monoprice one and just like the Intuos 4 M, I only reserve like 4 inches of the tablet's surface to draw stuff. It just feels too awkward having super broad strokes across the whole surface.

Dec 11, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #139,320 of 177,750
  DMC3 might have better weapons (haven't played that game in at least six years) but it can't possibly have better boss fights than the Bayo games. DMC3 blew its load way too early with Agni and Rudra. And don't get me started on the lazy level recycling. Great game but it can't possibly be the pinnacle.

Duuude.
What kind of assignment was that?!

Something they call Methoden Rechner here. Assignment not hard, only need to pass 2 out of 3.
I already did the two and was lazy for the 3rd, messed up a bit and prof asked me to revise it.
Apparently it's a highly computer related Labor, and my other two colleagues aren't really the kind of techguy, so yeah.... Only I who fully understand about this among them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back