「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 23, 2014 at 11:17 PM Post #137,476 of 177,744
  Nice work vantt!! 
rolleyes.gif

Yo, so what exactly should I be noticing? I've read your post on the double taps not working right, or the camera. I mean, is there any defining way to find out if this issue is prevelant on mine?

I honestly haven't really noticed much. Yeah, the touches are a bit glitchy sometimes, but nothing that made me overly curious as to it being a bug rather than just input error or a bit of lag

To me, a Flagship Killer's touchscreen shouldn't be glitchy at all. Install a multitouch tester on the One and another flagship of any brand, then compare how they both interpret 5-10 simultaneous touches.

Nov 24, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #137,478 of 177,744
What I found questionable (of the K70x) is the earpads not being that soft. But that might just be how new the demo units are.

Not too worried about that tbh, not with a billion replacement pads available out there for the K70Xs

Nov 24, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #137,479 of 177,744
Kaguyahime no monogatari (Dir: Isao Takahata)

Isao Takahata, one of the founder's of Studio Ghibli, ends his career with a rather faithful adaptation of the 10th century folktale.  Like my favorite of his (Only Yesterday) it deals with the main character having to lose or suppress part of herself to fit in with society.  Her growth and emotional maturity is shown in the utmost care and nuance, so much that the supernatural part of the story felt a bit jarring next to the emotional realism at the heart of the film.  The art is entirely hand-drawn in a pastel-water color style with thick brushstroke lines, needless to say it's gorgeous and suits the content perfectly.  There are a couple of jaw-dropping dream sequences that uses this type of art to great effect.  Takahata tends to add fantasy/dream scenes to his otherwise realistic settings (see Anne of Green Gables, Only Yesterday, Grave of the Fireflies), with some of best examples here.

Nov 24, 2014 at 1:10 AM Post #137,480 of 177,744
Just FYI guys: Massdrop is now actually a headphone and amp reseller essentially, so you can now talk about and link to their sales. :wink_face:

Never thought I'd see the day this was said here in HF. :')

Nov 24, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #137,483 of 177,744
Just FYI guys: Massdrop is now actually a headphone and amp reseller essentially, so you can now talk about and link to their sales. :wink_face:

Well *** that!
370c89b1ce4d10011d0b1599c9c9054c.gif

Right when I decide to submit an application to a Massdrop job offer (last Friday), Head-Fi now allows links to their website. I specifically stated in my cover letter:
Unfortunately Head-Fi does not allow Massdrop-related content to be posted in their forums.

Nov 24, 2014 at 1:50 AM Post #137,484 of 177,744
Well *** that!
370c89b1ce4d10011d0b1599c9c9054c.gif

Right when I decide to submit an application to a Massdrop job offer (last Friday), Head-Fi now allows links to their website. I specifically stated in my cover letter:

I believe only their sales(thus the italics) are allowed. Any other groupbuy, related to audio or otherwise is still not allowed

Nov 24, 2014 at 1:53 AM Post #137,485 of 177,744
I believe only their sales(thus the italics) are allowed. Any other groupbuy, related to audio or otherwise is still not allowed

Well that should be clarified then:
sale |sāl|
noun
1 the exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something: we withdrew it from sale | the sale has fallen through.
• (sales) a quantity or amount sold: price cuts failed to boost sales.
• (sales) the activity or business of selling products: director of sales and marketing.
2 an event for the rapid disposal of goods at reduced prices for a period, esp. at the end of a season: a clearance sale.
• [ often with modifier ] a public or charitable event at which goods are sold.
• a public auction.

I can post links to prior sales, which are items that have been sold; or I can post links to their current sales, which is an event where items being sold at a discounted price.

Nov 24, 2014 at 2:05 AM Post #137,487 of 177,744
Nov 24, 2014 at 2:25 AM Post #137,489 of 177,744
To me, a Flagship Killer's touchscreen shouldn't be glitchy at all. Install a multitouch tester on the One and another flagship of any brand, then compare how they both interpret 5-10 simultaneous touches.
did it but I see no differences in touchscreen notifications

Even with the touch overlay and tester

Nov 24, 2014 at 2:50 AM Post #137,490 of 177,744
Currently playing Nekopara, omg the moe art, moving characters, neko qt grills are gr8 (reminds me of Wanko To Kuraso all grown up).

Well because it's Sayori after all

No, just the demo.

BUT IT'S SO GOOD, THIS VISUAL NOVEL DEMO IS REVOLUTIONARY \O/

How is it revolutionary though?
I feel like it's a typical cafe themed VN with no deep story.
But it's Sayori

Users who are viewing this thread

Back