「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 16, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #129,993 of 177,744
  But, this...!

I was referring to the actual genre name, if it wasn't clear.

LOL. I prefer the original. Props for the Saber image, though!
tongue.gif

Sep 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #129,994 of 177,744
What the...? It's not letting me quote anyone. -_-

Our prayers have been heard!!

Digital media>physical media (personal preference)

Digital like streaming or download rights like PSN?

Either way, soooo much risk. And if downloaded. Sooo much backup needed.

But convenience wise, not too shabby.

It's very good. If it wasn't for the extra bass, it would be my perfect IEM. An aggressive treble, big soundstage and lush timbre. If you're going to the Lantis Anisong Fes, let me know and we might be able to set up a small meet, along with Fidelio  X2(if I decide to buy them), Fiio X1 and GeekOut450.

Have you tried James444's front vent mod?

How often does the average US American say the words "first amendment" per day?

16, at least. Usually followed by "mother f*er!!"

The same questions that I see asked in a bunch of anime. Interesting...

Then it must be legit.

1. Her father is my father's brother.
2. She's moderately attractive
3. She's underage.

17 is legally considered ok if you are less than 4 years older. (Law and Order SVU, ok??)

But, first cousins?

How old is she? Maybe it's just some phase and she will eventually find another victim more sooner than later.

LOL
Yea, let's assume it's the definite beginning of a pattern of abuse.

No way lol. And it doesn't seem that she has an interest in manga and anime. So our conversations are always about nothing in particular and nothing remotely interesting.

Oh yes, I'm 100% positive. She confessed to me via BlackBerry Messenger.

The horizontal mambo is often a common interest between people. But sadly, see Bender above.

Ignore her and it'll die down in less than a month. The annoyance will probably drop significantly after a week or so, but until that time you just have to deal with it.

Experience speaks.

Wow, you know she is serious about it!

What exactly does she like about you? You don't seem to share any hobbies etc.

+1

I suspect our friend vortex is Zac Efron. In which case, to her, hobbies schmobies.

But, this...!

LOL. I prefer the original. Props for the Saber image, though! :p

Whyyyy do you temp us cruel lord?!?

Sep 16, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #129,995 of 177,744
  Reported for bad taste/offensive content.
:p

crying-waterfalls.gif

LOL. I prefer the original. Props for the Saber image, though!
tongue.gif

Yeah, it was clear. And I too prefer the original, but this "remix" is hilarious, no?

Sep 16, 2014 at 7:11 PM Post #129,996 of 177,744
  Yeah, it was clear. And I too prefer the original, but this "remix" is hilarious, no?

That GIF reminds me of how I want my animated series to be as realistic as possible, with the sole exception of unnatural hair colors. So when they cry (ha! anime title reference), there wouldn't be gallons of tears gushing out of their head. The human body doesn't work that way, after all. I want all bodily fluids to be proportional. hehe...

Yeah, it's pretty funny, at least the first time. And that reminds me I still need to hear all of Rammstein's albums!

Sep 16, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #129,997 of 177,744
  You know something? Out of all the people I've talked to on this forum, you are possibly the most similar to myself, such as the way you talk, your strong leanings towards science and logic, polite style of humor, nerdy taste in video games, relatively diverse musical preferences, and the fact that you like doing audio experiments.
size]

This guy is hitting on you Michelle! 
tongue.gif

Sep 16, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #130,000 of 177,744
Sep 16, 2014 at 7:29 PM Post #130,002 of 177,744

Yeah, she's not even his imouto...

tongue.gif

Ganbare Vortex-kun! I can't offer you any advice because at that age, her hormone fuelled emotions are running buck wild and boy, making your intentions clear, easier said than done eh?

You're going to have to play the family card I'm afraid, or try to anyway...

Sep 16, 2014 at 7:37 PM Post #130,003 of 177,744

tongue.gif

Ganbare Vortex-kun! I can't offer you any advice because at that age, her hormone fuelled emotions are running buck wild and boy, making your intentions clear, easier said than done eh?

I hope to Jude she listens to the family card. If not, @VortexBlast might have to do the unthinkable... figure out how to block people on BlackBerry Messenger.

*Disclaimer: I have never and never intend to use BlackBerry Messenger.

Sep 16, 2014 at 7:39 PM Post #130,004 of 177,744
  I hope to Jude she listens to the family card. If not, @VortexBlast might have to do the unthinkable... figure out how to block people on BlackBerry Messenger.

*Disclaimer: I have never and never intend to use BlackBerry Messenger.

It's easy to block someone on BlackBerry Messenger. Just delete the contact. Job done.
BTW: What's that GIF from. It's vaguely familiar to me but I can't remember.

Sep 16, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #130,005 of 177,744
:p

I suspect that'll go something like this:

"But but... We're family! Didn't you hear me? I'm your first cousin!"

"You'll be my first cousin soon, meow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back