「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 16, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #130,021 of 177,744

I think I like this first one more than the universally loved one yesterday.

38rBe36.jpg

Coincidence with the Colossal Squid dissection that was livestreamed. Hope so... O_o

Sep 16, 2014 at 11:29 PM Post #130,022 of 177,744
  It's easy to block someone on BlackBerry Messenger. Just delete the contact. Job done.
BTW: What's that GIF from. It's vaguely familiar to me but I can't remember.

Is it? I was under the impression it was more broken than the back of an 89-year old roofer.

It's from the best show of all time... my jam back in the day! (Recess)
I think I like this first one more than the universally loved one yesterday.
Coincidence with the Colossal Squid dissection that was livestreamed. Hope so... O_o

Squid be putting the moves on her.

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:15 AM Post #130,024 of 177,744
What would you guys do if your cousin (let's say a girl), some years younger than you and still in high school falls madly in love on you and she doesn't stop texting you, so much so that when you only read her message without replying she becomes mad and starts pinging/poking/whatev. like there's no tomorrow and then asks you why you didn't reply to her? And one more problem is that it's a one sided love with you not really attracted that much to her. What would you do?

Because I'm in this kinda weird situation and I'm beginning to be slightly irritated whenever she texts me or wants to have an instant messaging conversation with me (which is everyday).

Fortunately I didn't gave her my Skype username. That could've been a monumental mistake.

Surprised nobody made this joke yet:

You **** her right in the pu**y!

If that doesn't work, take the back door.

Ahhhh... I feel like I'm 16 again. :D

[rule]

Tuturu~~

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:23 AM Post #130,025 of 177,744
I am kinda interested in a new DAC, still using my PC soundcard. But heck, it just works. That Geek Pulse Xf seems interesting though.

Seems to be coming along all right so far.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/687851/geek-pulse-geek-desktop-dac-amp-by-light-harmonics/1980#post_10887421
3 VRMS headphone out seems unusual for a touted desktop amplifier design. The JDS Labs C5 can output more power than that with ~4.9 VRMS max output.

Sep 17, 2014 at 1:02 AM Post #130,027 of 177,744
Catching up on anime for the first time in 3 months! Dat 144-hour marathon is coming.

Glasses trivia: I've been up for 156-hours at a time. Don't do it kids...
Disclaimer: The above statement may include naps no longer than 2 hours at a time. And also Mountain Dew.

Sep 17, 2014 at 2:22 AM Post #130,028 of 177,744
Well...my short nap turned into full-fledged sleep, and it is now 2:15 AM. Good job, me! =/

He can't just block his cousin, she's not some random stranger, it's better to knock some sense into her.

I grew up with my cousin, who is one year younger than me. As an adult, I blocked her without remorse, because she deeply insulted me.

Interesting. I'll have to try out Audio DiffMaker when I boot back into Windows then! SoX and Audacity can do this already, but the process is pretty arduous.

True, you would need to make sure the ADC clock is small enough to avoid jitter, but I don't think jitter effects are really that audible with modern technology. I guess I can try to record the same stuff but with my dedicated iPhone recorder dongle, but I don't think I'll get anything much different.

Oh I didn't know AccurateRip was developed by the same people behind dbpoweramp. themoreyouknow.gif

or

Audio DiffMaker will be especially useful once I have enough equipment to record comparisons with.

Jitter is probably not audible, but some audio companies spend millions of dollars to deal with it, so who knows? I believe there are also other time-related aspects to audio.

I noticed that your rip still had errors even after hours of attempted error correction. Might wanna try dBpoweramp as well for that CD.

I got some Cocoa Puffs the other day. Haven't had them in years.

This reminds me of when I was a kid at a science...place, and there was a large iguana behind glass. I asked it if it wanted to eat me, and it immediately nodded yes!

Catching up on anime for the first time in 3 months! Dat 144-hour marathon is coming.

Disclaimer: The above statement may include naps no longer than 2 hours at a time. And also Mountain Dew.

Such a resilient body...I might have a heart attack if I tried that, especially combined with caffeine.

Oh, wait. You gave yourself a loophole. And I commented about my nap at the top of this post!

Sep 17, 2014 at 4:05 AM Post #130,029 of 177,744
'Sup everyone?
I'm on my voyage back up to college and the lack of a desktop made me bored enough to head back to the thread for a post.
Sounds like Vortex is in quite the pickle. I wouldn't personally ignore her, that only worsens the problem. Maybe try and sit down with her father and try and talk some sense into her?

As far as what I've been doing the past month-ish, I've been super busy with work and life schitt. I genuinely think college will be more of a break from home life than anything...

And I haven't been watching much anime other than Jojo, Space Dandy and ZnT. Also watched Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki-kun and that was pretty good but I need to grab the last couple episodes later and watch them. What else has been good other than Barakamon?

Also, is the reply box and +rep box broken for anyone else in Chrome?

Sep 17, 2014 at 4:23 AM Post #130,030 of 177,744
Finished Ghost Hunt. It gets gradually creepier as the series progresses.

'Sup everyone?
I'm on my voyage back up to college and the lack of a desktop made me bored enough to head back to the thread for a post.

As far as what I've been doing the past month-ish, I've been super busy with work and life schitt. I genuinely think college will be more of a break from home life than anything...

Hi! We've missed you.

I hope you'll be able to chat via PM soon!

Sep 17, 2014 at 4:38 AM Post #130,032 of 177,744
Sep 17, 2014 at 4:41 AM Post #130,033 of 177,744
'Sup everyone?
Sounds like Vortex is in quite the pickle. I wouldn't personally ignore her, that only worsens the problem. Maybe try and sit down with her father and try and talk some sense into her?

And I haven't been watching much anime other than Jojo, Space Dandy and ZnT. Also watched Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki-kun and that was pretty good but I need to grab the last couple episodes later and watch them. What else has been good other than Barakamon?

Also, is the reply box and +rep box broken for anyone else in Chrome?

Good to see you're alive and well. College is fun.

Try Aldnoah.Zero. Ilya Prism if you can get past the lolis, has pretty good fights. Sabagebu is also pretty good for a laugh.

Sep 17, 2014 at 4:58 AM Post #130,034 of 177,744

I watched that!

Why?

'Sup everyone?

Hey, gurl :3

Finished Ghost Hunt. It gets gradually creepier as the series progresses.

Good stuff. My kind of horror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back