「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 24, 2014 at 7:32 AM Post #125,836 of 177,744

Anyone heard of the Furutech ADL EH-008? I went to the local jaben today and instead of buying the KC06A, I was hooked onto the sound of these and pulled the trigger for HK$1500.

Never heard of them. But looking at their retail at around $200, the reviews are very positive. Housing looks amazing

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:20 AM Post #125,839 of 177,744

Spada reveals his true form!

Hey man, read this crazy post I made. It's in the spoiler box.

Also, you should love the free Final Fantasy VII-related music I shared here.

I would post a before and after pic, just for you to see how ridiculous my hair had gotten. I couldn't bear to take a pre-photo. No way. Proud of the new title, I take it? Lol.

Looking pretty sharp there! : D

Quote:
  There is no such thing as "derailing" in this thread.

I played the beta for like one hour on my PS3. Wasn't really impressed.
Did not like it for the exact reasons Mr. Idsynchrono stated before.
It looks pretty good (not so much on my PS3) and the scenario is kind of interesting but the overall design feels so so...lifeless. Had the same issue with the Halo franchise.
Don't get me wrong, I love sci-fi stuff! Mass Effect is super good.

I guess I would also lose like 5 pounds if I would cut my hair that short :|

I've seen and heard that the difference in graphical quality between the PS3 and PS4 versions is extreme. The one thing the PS3 version has riding for it, though, is the free multiplayer. You'd need PS+ to experience everything on the PS4. I was just hoping to find a couple folks to add on PSN, but bah humbug!

Well, first thing I thought was that with the hairstyle you kinda remind me of DDK (Daniel Kapadia) - ex-Quake 3 pro and currently a Quake Live/CS:GO commentator. But I dunno if anyone here recognizes him.

I never really followed quake or the CS competitive scene, but I can definitely see where you'd get that. The cut looks pretty damn similar.

Sh...should this concern me?

Something not including throwing a helpless girl into a battle of wits and using it as a cheap factor for "plot". Outwitting her, using the police under her command against her, throw juice at her.

I could literally see this episode coming a mile away. 

In the midst of all the unknowns this show is throwing at us, it's really not so bad to have one (sort of) certainty. We knew she'd be used as a pawn of sorts. Can you rightfully say that it was obvious she'd be a literal pawn? I personally loved the episode, even when it did to a little Michael Bay. If the Japanese government allow the FBI to continue after that stunt, though, I'm not so sure. They've got to have some backbone.

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:23 AM Post #125,840 of 177,744
Aug 24, 2014 at 8:23 AM Post #125,841 of 177,744

In the midst of all the unknowns this show is throwing at us, it's really not so bad to have one (sort of) certainty. We knew she'd be used as a pawn of sorts. Can you rightfully say that it was obvious she'd be a literal pawn? I personally loved the episode, even when it did to a little Michael Bay. If the Japanese government allow the FBI to continue after that stunt, though, I'm not so sure. They've got to have some backbone.

Yes, it was obvious. Look up my post before this one, the quote I had was from a week back from a convo with Panda. 

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:39 AM Post #125,843 of 177,744
Samsung finally made a phone that doesn't have fake metal bezels, but real ones. Now people will start complaining how Samsung uses cheap metal in their phones!

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:40 AM Post #125,844 of 177,744
  Samsung finally made a phone that doesn't have fake metal bezels, but real ones. Now people will start complaining how Samsung uses cheap metal in their phones!

Gotta love phone enthusiasts!

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:47 AM Post #125,845 of 177,744
  Gotta love phone enthusiasts!

Recently I've been spending more time with phones than anime and this thread, so yeah, sorry if it's out of context. It's just my way of bookmarking this thread so I don't have to read hundreds of posts again.

Aug 24, 2014 at 9:07 AM Post #125,846 of 177,744
Never heard of them. But looking at their retail at around $200, the reviews are very positive. Housing looks amazing

I preferred these over the HA FX-650, the SM64 and the UE900. They just have this effortless tonality that's so attractive to me and the build quality is stellar too.

Aug 24, 2014 at 9:08 AM Post #125,847 of 177,744
  Recently I've been spending more time with phones than anime and this thread, so yeah, sorry if it's out of context. It's just my way of bookmarking this thread so I don't have to read hundreds of posts again.

I was referring to these individuals who just keep bitching about every change a company makes to whatever phone it produces. Not necessarily to you.

I'm really not into phones. I bought mine two years ago when it was still TotL and I will keep it until it breaks. When it breaks, I'll buy the new TotL model. It's as easy as that :3

Aug 24, 2014 at 9:10 AM Post #125,848 of 177,744
I preferred these over the HA FX-650, the SM64 and the UE900. They just have this effortless tonality that's so attractive to me and the build quality is stellar too.

Oh did the SM64 not sound effortless to you? They are the most musical and natural IEMs I tried so far.

Aug 24, 2014 at 9:19 AM Post #125,849 of 177,744
  Oh did the SM64 not sound effortless to you? They are the most musical and natural IEMs I tried so far.

They sounded way too bright and thin to me.

Aug 24, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #125,850 of 177,744

I was referring to these individuals who just keep bitching about every change a company makes to whatever phone it produces. Not necessarily to you.

I'm really not into phones. I bought mine two years ago when it was still TotL and I will keep it until it breaks. When it breaks, I'll buy the new TotL model. It's as easy as that :3

Those aren't phone enthusiasts, those are butthurt whiners! But I'm also guilty of judging phones in regards to personal preference sometimes...

If I was only as carefree as you. I've already changed phones once, soon to be twice in the last two months 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back