「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 30, 2014 at 9:23 AM Post #116,281 of 177,744
Hmm my favorite loli of the season is still Tina Spraut..
However, best girl of the season would be Kaori's mother! (Isshuukan Friends)

Jun 30, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #116,282 of 177,744

Bought a new car today.

2008 VW Touran :3

So so much space, lots of cool gadgets and approximately 23 cup holders.

Most expensve car my family has ever bought....

Got a set of winter tires for the old broken-ass Kia xD

How is it new when it's a 2008 model? :rolleyes:

Talking about cars, there's a possibility that my Honda Jazz/Fit will be sold to buy a Toyota GT 86 (Scion FR-S in the US) as a graduation present to my Aniki (older brother) who finished his master.

We'll be car sharing of course.

I hate you too. :<

Jun 30, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #116,285 of 177,744
  I'm sure  the thread will speed up next week with the new season.

Actually, seems like a few shows are only 2-3 days or so away.

I'm so reluctant to follow currently airing series again. I don't think I have the attention span to keep track of which episode airs on which day of the week anymore.

Jun 30, 2014 at 10:22 AM Post #116,286 of 177,744
  I'm sure  the thread will speed up next week with the new season.

Actually, seems like a few shows are only 2-3 days or so away.

Super hyped for the new season! ^o^

Jun 30, 2014 at 10:28 AM Post #116,287 of 177,744
Sup.

Finished playing Final Fantasy IV (GBA version). Pretty swell game. Makes me wanna play more JRPG's. Maybe some more final fantasy or perhaps dragon quest. Anyone got any recommendations?

(gosh, I feel lately if have almost solely using this thread for recommendations for whatnot)

Jun 30, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #116,288 of 177,744
(gosh, I feel lately if have almost solely using this thread for recommendations for whatnot)

That's fine. The main purpose of this thread was drowned out by the derailing a loooong time ago. 
tongue.gif

Jun 30, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #116,289 of 177,744
Sup.

Finished playing Final Fantasy IV (GBA version). Pretty swell game. Makes me wanna play more JRPG's. Maybe some more final fantasy or perhaps dragon quest. Anyone got any recommendations?

My favorite childhood game ^_^ (the SNES version at the very least). Glad you think it's good.

Jun 30, 2014 at 10:47 AM Post #116,290 of 177,744
Traditional jRPG or for example tactical as well? If you haven't played Final Fantasy Tactics and/or Tactics Ogre (the PSP version is recommended, though), they might be right up your alley.

But again, I'm not sure what you've played. The more cult Final Fantasy? Breath Of Fire? Golden Sun? Chrono Trigger?

Jun 30, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #116,291 of 177,744
Traditional jRPG or for example tactical as well? If you haven't played Final Fantasy Tactics and/or Tactics Ogre (the PSP version is recommended, though), they might be right up your alley.

But again, I'm not sure what you've played. The more cult Final Fantasy? Breath Of Fire? Golden Sun? Chrono Trigger?

I played Final Fantasy Tactics. It was excellent. (IIRC there was also a sequel, liked it less but still good). I have played one or two final fantasy games for the DS, and also a dragon quest one. They were fun, as far as I can remember.

I like playing 2D games on an emulator -- the speed ups make it (imo) more fun to play by reducing time spent grinding

Never played anything on a non-nintendo console, really. But I have a controller and a decent computer so emulating gets me somewhere. (Game Cube games are already too heavy for my PC, though).

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:07 PM Post #116,292 of 177,744
  Hmmm eight speakers and a car stereo with CD and AUX-in. Sounds good enough.

Lol, don't worry TYG, I understand that it is much more expensive and more important for stuff and cars like that in Germany.

Super hyped for the new season! ^o^

Oh yeah, me as well
Sup.

Handheld Consoles eyy?

How about some VN's for console, like Clannad or something

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:08 PM Post #116,293 of 177,744
About 13 hours of no posting. A new record for this thread? :-/

Yeah, seriously! 

What happened to everyone's "break"?

Was so disappointed when it turned out to be a single episode. But oh well. Better than nothing.

Isn't this a full 12 episodes? 
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11433/Ano_Natsu_de_Matteru

I was gonna ask if anyone had seen it, I was going to watch it soon since it gives off a very strong summer-ey vibe. Not sure if I should start that or just try and finish up some other shows that finished airing first.

CM11, Y U DO DIS?

Get a nexus phone. 
tongue.gif
 I can say I haven't had any issues like that since going toward the AOSP masterrace.

Now that I've said that, I do really wanna get the new LG G3 when it comes out for T-Mobile on the 16th. 

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back