「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 16, 2014 at 3:11 PM Post #113,237 of 177,744
Spice and Wolf. Probably the anime series which I've most enjoyed watching so far. Currently has the most fleshed-out romance plot I've ever seen in an anime which makes it all the more enjoyable. 

May 16, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #113,240 of 177,744
Just make one up or copy one from MAL.

I am an honorable otaku, I would never do something like that. Plus I like to write them when the show is fresh in my memory.

...you Germans, I swear.

@Bucket; Yes, it's quite rare to find a (real) anime fan that didn't like Spice and Wolf.

...golden chance to show off my correction genga of Holo :3

May 16, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #113,241 of 177,744
Orly. I just heard it's getting another season at some point so I'm probably going to have to pick it up now.

Just watched Patema Inverted. OK film. Obviously not on the same level as the director's previous works. Actually would have said it was a bad film if it didn't improve remarkably midway through.

Gundam UC 7 today. So excite. Also expecting a Perfect Grade Unicorn announcement. (insert heaving breathing cat here).

Yah, I just heard about the sequel announcement too. And it's this fall. Holy ****balls that's amazing.

May 16, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #113,243 of 177,744
  Spice and Wolf. Probably the anime series which I've most enjoyed watching so far. Currently has the most fleshed-out romance plot I've ever seen in an anime which makes it all the more enjoyable. 

+1

I wish there were many more animes that do the whole romace thing so mature and well.

I am an honorable otaku, I would never do something like that. Plus I like to write them when the show is fresh in my memory.

...you Germans, I swear.

I'm a proud pragmatist!

May 16, 2014 at 3:39 PM Post #113,244 of 177,744
  +1

I wish there were many more animes that do the whole romace thing so mature and well.

I'm a proud pragmatist!

Golden time was so close, SO VERY CLOSE, and flopped.

Also, if Usagi Drop had a season 2, there could have been romance fit somewhere in there.

May 16, 2014 at 3:53 PM Post #113,245 of 177,744
Om nom food.

OMG BACON, EFF YEAH!

Om nom food.

I'm super hungry right now..... that post was pure torture Miceblue :-|

Same here... 
frown.gif

May 16, 2014 at 4:01 PM Post #113,246 of 177,744
Sad realization, this will be the first week in a long time I havn't been able to do a short review for the AAMML thread
frown.gif

Approve of that show!

May 16, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #113,247 of 177,744
Om nom food.

OMG BACON, EFF YEAH!

Om nom food.

I'm super hungry right now..... that post was pure torture Miceblue :-|

Same here... :frowning2:

Not just bacon, sugar-cured bacon to make it crispy and slightly sweet. : D

I have more pictures of snacks but then you guys would get more hungry. XD
You should come to the hall of potential energy (AKA MGH or Mary Gates Hall) at 14:00 to visit me and mah poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back