She is....pretty brash.
Does she really count as a loli though?

And you loved both shows to bits, I know ♥

According to this:

A LEGAL LOLI, EVEN BETTER!

Best. Discussion. Ever.

Shinobu would should be a legal loli.

May 10, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #112,803 of 177,744
  Hmmm yeah I guess that's it. Or is it his nose? Or maybe its his eye?
All I know is that his fathers head looks more natural to me.
Man, I'm super helpful.

Oh, look what this weeks number one illustration on Pixiv is :wink:

:D Awesome.

And if you still don't know it, ask Hybrid :3

Donuts are ******* delicious.

Dunkin Donuts have this really weird fluffiness. It has a really nice texture which is oddly the result on lowering the amount of materials (you know how chip bags are basically 1/2 empty? That's what these donuts are like).

May 10, 2014 at 9:58 PM Post #112,804 of 177,744
  She is....pretty brash.
Does she really count as a loli though?

And you loved both shows to bits, I know ♥

I would consider her a Loli-baba. :)

And brash is how I like my loli chars. Not any of those weak moe stuffz.

May 10, 2014 at 10:27 PM Post #112,805 of 177,744
  I would consider her a Loli-baba. :)

And brash is how I like my loli chars. Not any of those weak moe stuffz.

Brash loli tsunderes all the way!

May 10, 2014 at 10:33 PM Post #112,806 of 177,744
  @ Akuma no Riddle 6

Welp, now I now that the broadcast quality is kinda crap.... There was quite a bit of banding...

Damn they really did a good job setting up the whole Romeo and Juliet thing....

Great ep....

I think that episode or basically the show looks ok on my setup (madVR renders on a true 8-bit panel monitor), maybe Leopard-Raws has been doing some good job in encoding... or maybe its the TV/monitor you've been using there XD

I love that ep too.. and also the OST and ED

But Kenmochi is so pity lol

May 10, 2014 at 11:07 PM Post #112,807 of 177,744
Decided to watch the Space Battleship Yamato remake.  Gotta say... It's pretty epic looking. It reminds us of a time when older people of status all had sideburns.  Joking aside... it's rather nicely done.  On to episode 4. 

Also... you know the tech is exotic when the chief engineer has no clue how/why it works.

May 10, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #112,808 of 177,744
I'll be honest and say moe/loli anime characters are the first things in the world that makes my heart melt and smile like an idiot. Probably explains why I'm single now... LOL

May 11, 2014 at 1:31 AM Post #112,810 of 177,744
Oh Mekakucity Actors, with visuals like this, I just can't be mad at you.

So, I've finally found an anime that I'm willing to stick with for more than one episode. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei appeals greatly to my twisted sense of humor :D

I'm really beginning to love shaft works. That art style especially; it's glorious!

SHAFTLight is good, that's all. Where your experience transcend with SZS is when you embrace the manga and characters, the crazy conspiracies surrounding the franchise and the Final Arc.

SHAFT can flaunt its colourful male gonads all they want, but it's getting stale. Case in point Sasami-san and Mekakucity snorefest.

May 11, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #112,811 of 177,744
Dota funfact: The Dota Internationals has a compendium, allowing for players to contribute to the prize pool through buying it and experience points to upgrade it. 25% goes to the Prizepool while the other 75% goes to Valve. Prize total has already shot up 1.3 million since it's release 13 hours ago, which translates to Valve already having raked in close to 4 million in less than a day. Well played, Valve.

May 11, 2014 at 2:32 AM Post #112,812 of 177,744
  Yeah, Sidonia ep 5...was.....ummmyeah

nice! Never seen Zeta Gundam though

Golden showers for everyone.

Zeta is generally considered the best UC TV series. Bit of a time investment though.

Waverider form!

Pretty amazing how it transforms. Even if its a pain to do and means the design is flimsy as all hell because of it. Scratched up the topcoat so much transforming it...... Can't be bothered putting it back in MS form now since I'd have to sand it down and do another topcoat.

And how much damn light does the Iphone camera need! Going to have to see if I can scrounge up a camera from somewhere.

May 11, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #112,813 of 177,744
NOOOOO! I lost all my quotes!!! OH NOES! I blame Mac OS on this!!! :p

Anyway, I had a pretty random and interesting day today, I went to IKEA but didn't find TYG's awesome shelves. I also went to the Magnolia thing in Best Buy in Portland and tried out Muinarc's Martin Logan electrostats and some other ones too. I don't really feel like I can confidently analyze the SQ of them since the salesman was probably blasting the speakers at 100dB or something, and he was using schiity vinyl rips with lots of crackling and inner groove distortion at the loud points which gave me a headache. >.>
I also had legit barbecue for the first time in a few months ('Murican barbecue, Southern to be specific) which was delicious. 

Shinobu best girl though.

May 11, 2014 at 2:57 AM Post #112,814 of 177,744

Zeta is generally considered the best UC TV series. Bit of a time investment though.

Waverider form!

Pretty amazing how it transforms. Even if its a pain to do and means the design is flimsy as all hell because of it. Scratched up the topcoat so much transforming it...... Can't be bothered putting it back in MS form now since I'd have to sand it down and do another topcoat.

And how much damn light does the Iphone camera need! Going to have to see if I can scrounge up a camera from somewhere.

My Wing Gundam does it as well but I haven't had time to 'test' its function yet

Anyway, I had a pretty random and interesting day today, I went to IKEA but didn't find TYG's awesome shelves. I also went to the Magnolia thing in Best Buy in Portland and tried out Muinarc's Martin Logan electrostats and some other ones too. I don't really feel like I can confidently analyze the SQ of them since the salesman was probably blasting the speakers at 100dB or something, and he was using schiity vinyl rips with lots of crackling and inner groove distortion at the loud points which gave me a headache. >.>
I also had legit barbecue for the first time in a few months ('Murican barbecue, Southern to be specific) which was delicious. 

lol.

Yeah, floor demos are a PITA

As a student living in the South.

MURICA....

May 11, 2014 at 3:14 AM Post #112,815 of 177,744

Waverider form!

My Wing Gundam does it as well but I haven't had time to 'test' its function yet

lol.

Yeah, floor demos are a PITA

As a student living in the South.

MURICA....

Not only that, but that salesman was kind of an idiot. He was telling me that Pioneer receivers ONLY worked for home theater and not music... -_-
And that (for some magical reason he called "physics") you can't mix and match Martin Logan speakers with other brands of speakers or else they won't make any sound... Kind of sounds like he was basically saying all Logans have inverted polarity? His idiocy was pretty tough to cut through though.

Lol, I don't usually ever get southern barbecue, so it was nice for a change. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back